Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad decision

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

it's actually smart. Trump knows no democrats will actually hold him accountable (there's me criticizing the feckless dems) and Trumptards won't care, so why not put the corruption into overdrive.

And lol who told you that Trump won't profit from this, the White House? I believe it.

I already said the tin foil hat types won't be stopped

Read for comprehension will you?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Saying POTUS will make no profit won't stop the tin foil hats

I'm in favor of the well placed middle finger but this seems stupid

@dhdawg
    it's corrupt not stupid. Everyone who's personal hobby isn't playing defense for Trump on a message board gets it.
    How is is it corrupt to not profit from it?

Is it corrupt to get paid 500 grand a year because daddy is VP?

Is it corrupt to take 1.5 billion in Chi Com money to invest because daddy is VP

See my statement on playing the blame game with idiots like you
    yes it is. I don't support Biden.

the Bidens and the Trumps are corrupt. I'm not a child who apologizes for one family while calling out the other.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg
    it's corrupt not stupid. Everyone who's personal hobby isn't playing defense for Trump on a message board gets it.

Is it corrupt to take 1.5 billion in Chi Com money to invest because daddy is VP

the Bidens and the Trumps are corrupt. I'm not a child who apologizes for one family while calling out the other.
    Sure
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It's pretty fucking bad. I'm not even talking about the money aspect. It's like running a "Hay King" contest where you are the one a deciding vote, and then declaring yourself as the Hay King.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If Trump is making money off this I agree.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If? Are you really that gullible and stupid to believe that Trump would do this and not profit? No wonder he lies so freely all the time, all his dumbfuck supporters continue to believe him.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If? Are you really that gullible and stupid to believe that Trump would do this and not profit? No wonder he lies so freely all the time, all his dumbfuck supporters continue to believe him.

Yeah he's so interested in the money he doesn't take his pay. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

his salary is minuscule compared to the revenue he's pulled in from all the golf vacations at his properties (paid for by taxpayers) and from foreign leaders staying at his properties to kiss his ass. But sure, there's no conflict of interest at all.

I often wonder if there's really people dumb enough to fall for all of Trump's lies and then I come on here and I'm reminded that yes, there are a lot of morons who live among us in this country. Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was right

Tin foil hat brigade out in force

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

Good to see you finally found this thread Kunt. A person with an ounce of integrity might apologize. A worthless piece of shit would do pretty much what you did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If you've got evidence that Trump is turning a profit off this lets see it. If not shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

his salary is minuscule compared to the revenue he's pulled in from all the golf vacations at his properties (paid for by taxpayers) and from foreign leaders staying at his properties to kiss his ass. But sure, there's no conflict of interest at all.

I often wonder if there's really people dumb enough to fall for all of Trump's lies and then I come on here and I'm reminded that yes, there are a lot of morons who live among us in this country. Sad!
    I thought all the foreign leaders hated Trump. Why would they want to kiss his ass? I often wonder if there was anyone stupid enough to fall for the Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress bullshit, and then I remember you, and yes there is a moron, you who lives among us in this country.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

I thought all the foreign leaders hated Trump. Why would they want to kiss his ass? I often wonder if there was anyone stupid enough to fall for the Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress bullshit, and then I remember you, and yes there is a moron, you who lives among us in this country.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/giant-reservations-empty-rooms-donald-trump-hotel-ireland/
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If you've got evidence that Trump is turning a profit off this lets see it. If not shut the fuck up.
    Thanks for answering my question. Yes, you are this gullible and stupid to believe Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

Thanks for answering my question. Yes, you are this gullible and stupid to believe Trump.
    You have no evidence that Trump is turning a profit off the G7 meeting liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

https://www.politico.eu/article/giant-reservations-empty-rooms-donald-trump-hotel-ireland/
    But I was told that all foreign leaders hate Trump. Let Congress investigate, let me know if they find something.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Bumpppppp for @insinceredawg

saying that trump using the office for self enrichment is a badly placed middle finger is not criticism.

You're proving his point
    Yes, calling it a bad decision is clearly praise of the decision.
    "bad decision"
    "hubris is the downfall of many"
    "not the best optics"
    "this is just trump giving his critics the middle finger"

decoded: I'm fine with the corruption, Trump should just be less blatant cause this hurts him politically.

How's it corrupt if he doesn't charge them?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Bumpppppp for @insinceredawg

saying that trump using the office for self enrichment is a badly placed middle finger is not criticism.

You're proving his point
    Yes, calling it a bad decision is clearly praise of the decision.
    "bad decision"
    "hubris is the downfall of many"
    "not the best optics"
    "this is just trump giving his critics the middle finger"

decoded: I'm fine with the corruption, Trump should just be less blatant cause this hurts him politically.

How's it corrupt if he doesn't charge them?

Can he get back to you on that?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

But I was told that all foreign leaders hate Trump. Let Congress investigate, let me know if they find something.
    They do but they also know he is easily swayed.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

And you have hard evidence in hand of all the corruption you accuse of from the Bidens and Elijah Cummings? Hand it over.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

They do but they also know he is easily swayed.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

And you have hard evidence in hand of all the corruption you accuse of from the Bidens and Elijah Cummings? Hand it over.
    Yeah, Hunter Biden received $60K a month to sit on a board of an industry he had absolutely no knowledge or expertise in. He only got this position after his father was put in charge of our Ukraine interests.

Hard evidence in hand.