Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad decision

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Saying POTUS will make no profit won't stop the tin foil hats

I'm in favor of the well placed middle finger but this seems stupid

@dhdawg
    it's corrupt not stupid. Everyone who's personal hobby isn't playing defense for Trump on a message board gets it.
    How is is it corrupt to not profit from it?

Is it corrupt to get paid 500 grand a year because daddy is VP?

Is it corrupt to take 1.5 billion in Chi Com money to invest because daddy is VP

See my statement on playing the blame game with idiots like you
    yes it is. I don't support Biden.

the Bidens and the Trumps are corrupt. I'm not a child who apologizes for one family while calling out the other.
    If Trump is making money off this I agree.
    If? Are you really that gullible and stupid to believe that Trump would do this and not profit? No wonder he lies so freely all the time, all his dumbfuck supporters continue to believe him.

Yeah he's so interested in the money he doesn't take his pay. HTH
    his salary is minuscule compared to the revenue he's pulled in from all the golf vacations at his properties (paid for by taxpayers) and from foreign leaders staying at his properties to kiss his ass. But sure, there's no conflict of interest at all.

I often wonder if there's really people dumb enough to fall for all of Trump's lies and then I come on here and I'm reminded that yes, there are a lot of morons who live among us in this country. Sad!
    I thought all the foreign leaders hated Trump. Why would they want to kiss his ass? I often wonder if there was anyone stupid enough to fall for the Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress bullshit, and then I remember you, and yes there is a moron, you who lives among us in this country.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/giant-reservations-empty-rooms-donald-trump-hotel-ireland/
    Did Heinz stop selling A-1 when John Kerry was Secretary of State?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than Biden bragging on video no, there is no evidence

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg
    it's corrupt not stupid. Everyone who's personal hobby isn't playing defense for Trump on a message board gets it.

Is it corrupt to take 1.5 billion in Chi Com money to invest because daddy is VP

the Bidens and the Trumps are corrupt. I'm not a child who apologizes for one family while calling out the other.
    If? Are you really that gullible and stupid to believe that Trump would do this and not profit? No wonder he lies so freely all the time, all his dumbfuck supporters continue to believe him.

his salary is minuscule compared to the revenue he's pulled in from all the golf vacations at his properties (paid for by taxpayers) and from foreign leaders staying at his properties to kiss his ass. But sure, there's no conflict of interest at all.

I often wonder if there's really people dumb enough to fall for all of Trump's lies and then I come on here and I'm reminded that yes, there are a lot of morons who live among us in this country. Sad!
    I thought all the foreign leaders hated Trump. Why would they want to kiss his ass? I often wonder if there was anyone stupid enough to fall for the Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress bullshit, and then I remember you, and yes there is a moron, you who lives among us in this country.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/giant-reservations-empty-rooms-donald-trump-hotel-ireland/
    Oh FFS. This Politico article has hit a new fucking low even for you libtards.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

But I was told that all foreign leaders hate Trump. Let Congress investigate, let me know if they find something.
    Trump already said "no charge". This is just another lib lie to get Trump any way they can. The country should be celebrating the saving of tax dollars.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

But I was told that all foreign leaders hate Trump. Let Congress investigate, let me know if they find something.
    They do but they also know he is easily swayed.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

If you've got evidence that Trump is turning a profit off this lets see it. If not shut the fuck up.
    Thanks for answering my question. Yes, you are this gullible and stupid to believe Trump.
    You have no evidence that Trump is turning a profit off the G7 meeting liar.
    And you have hard evidence in hand of all the corruption you accuse of from the Bidens and Elijah Cummings? Hand it over.
    Yeah, Hunter Biden received $60K a month to sit on a board of an industry he had absolutely no knowledge or expertise in. He only got this position after his father was put in charge of our Ukraine interests.

Hard evidence in hand.
    And will now garner a huge buy out on his chinese interest on another board he sat on but knew nothing about.

They are as dirty as hell but of course the corrupt rats aren't interested and the lib MSM will kill any effort to get to the truth. They have done the same exact thing on the real Russian collusion and resulting spying of a competing Presidential candidates HQ by BO and the Bitch.

They are pathetic.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Didn't slow Joe earn 900K for lobbying for the Ukraine or something?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

@dhdawg

Did Heinz stop selling A-1 when John Kerry was Secretary of State?

Was Kerry or his wife the CEO or have 100% ownership of Heinz?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So home field advantage is bad now?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    It's a bad, petty decision and the explanation was even worse. Whether Trump Co. "profits"—getting $1 more than expenses—from this, this hosting covers overhead his company otherwise would have to pay.

According to NPR this morning, a federal court has never ruled on the meaning of "emoluments." I thought that was pretty damn interesting.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah this is "let me introduce you to your kids killer" type dumbshit. Trump does it with alarming frequency. But he wins with even more frequency. So we're good.

Beating China in a trade war, cease fire with troops out in Syria AND 5K more in earnings in Americans pocketbooks >>>>>>>>>>> dumb shit moves with diplomat wives and Doral optics

Still wonder why he steps on his dick so much, but his wins on policy make up for it. Trump 2020. I'm voting for the dumb orange monkey again! Run better candidates Dems!
  • Options
    I give absolutely zero fucks whether conferences are held at cost at Trump resorts until Hunter Biden gets investigated properly.

yeah - that's a quid pro quo.

Fucks given for Hunter investigation.

I'm sure that will set the wheels of justice in motion right quick.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,356
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Probably not the best of optics. But definitely a middle finger.

Trump Hotels should invoice them and then write off the debt to show what a benevolent, non money-grubbing dictator President he is.

We’ve heard Daddy announce his benevolence many times. Then he either doesn’t do it or has to be shamed into doing it. He’ll lie about the time of day and he’s been personally profiting from the office from Day 1. Why pretend you give a shit one way or the other? And you gals are ignoring the free publicity and promotion of his failing Doral property too.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Trump Hotels should invoice them and then write off the debt to show what a benevolent, non money-grubbing dictator President he is.

We’ve heard Daddy announce his benevolence many times. Then he either doesn’t do it or has to be shamed into doing it. He’ll lie about the time of day and he’s been personally profiting from the office from Day 1. Why pretend you give a shit one way or the other? And you gals are ignoring the free publicity and promotion of his failing Doral property too.
    Who said I was ignoring it?

Btw, you'd have a little more credibility regarding your objections to lying if you weren't such a fucking liar yourself O'Keefed.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

You're reading comprehension sucks. I said I give no fucks in the post prior.

I give absolutely NO fucks whether Trump is impeached or not insofar as Hunter Fucking Biden needs to come under the same microscope. And that includes Crazy Joe too.

Until then, it's hypocritical nonsense to try to apply 'political opponent/quid pro quo' bullshit to Trump without the same on Biden's corruption.

But go ahead and deflect on whether Doral National makes a dime on a summit.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,356
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I give absolutely NO fucks whether Trump is impeached or not insofar as Hunter Fucking Biden needs to come under the same microscope. And that includes Crazy Joe too.

Until then, it's hypocritical nonsense to try to apply 'political opponent/quid pro quo' bullshit to Trump without the same on Biden's corruption.

False equivalence is all you’ve got. According to Purple if we’re going to investigate Daddy’s admitted misdeeds, we also have to investigate some innuendos involving Biden’s kid.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have to take all of Trump

That's the way it is

This thread is full of folks saying its a bad look but that doesn't satisfy the blood lust of TDS

I am going out on a limb and say that the leakiest administration in the Navy will let us know if Trump does make a dollar on it

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

False equivalence is all you’ve got. According to Purple if we’re going to investigate Daddy’s admitted misdeeds, we also have to investigate some innuendos involving Biden’s kid.
    No. Actually, Biden's misdeeds should be investigated regardless.

But I'm willing to play quid pro quo on Trump.

There's only 900 million innuendos out there. No big thang.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

I am sure that somewhere in their TDS addled brains Nadler and Schiff et al know they need to go after Joe to actually get Trump. And there are plenty of democrats left of Joe who wouldn't mind

It seems to me that the problem is there is real evidence about Joe and Hunter

We're still waiting for something on Trump

Keep hope alive!

Daddy confessed incoming
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, Hunter pulling in $60K a month is just an "innuendo." Does your jaw ever get sore taking the cock that deep O'Keefed?