Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

this team would be better with Pete in an advisory role

124»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Sa

All you Sark lovers forget that his offense sucked against teams with a pulse too

They would still score upper 20s Race. The defense would just get shredded for 40+ and the special teams were trash

Pete is lucky to break 15 against teams in his ugly inexcusable losses.. USC, Bama, Cal twice, ASU, Stanford. Bama he sort of gets a pass, the rest is just fucking embarassing.

This defense with Sarks offense is a WAY better team. It just fucking is.
    Great garbage time offense as always

JFC
    Yeah I guess you prefer scoring fucking 7 against ASU, 10 and 19 vs fucking Cal, 7 fucking points in the fucking CFP, 13 vs USC in the biggest home game in 20 years, and then 13 against the worst fucking defense ever in Stanford.

Petersen wishes he had a fucking garbage time offense.

Jesus Christ you fucking doog. No one is saying Sark is a better coach. The point is Petes offense fucking sucks. Badly. Very badly to the point Sarks was probably better, and Sark had a shit defense that never bailed him out. Pete has an amazing one

Get it now? Fuck off
    Sark sucked on offense. Only a fucking moron would pine for him to come back

Get it moron?
    No one is pining for him to come back. Christ

It is a comparison. And frankly one that Sark wins. I guess Pete can run up the score on the 2016 Oregons and the BYUs of the world so that is fucking cool sizzle dude brah shit.

Youre not getting it. Hire someone with a proven track record and give them the fucking reigns. He should've hired Sonny Dykes for fucks sake.
    Sark sucked against good teams

Hope this helps

Sark doesn't win any comparison
    Pete sucks just as bad against good teams. Honestly who the fuck has Pete beaten that is good? A really injured Stanford team in 16? Fucking Colorado or Utah? Give me a break.

Sark had a better offense than Pete even though it was very average. Admit it and don't be stubborn.
    Sark did not have a better offense

Of all the moronic shit this week you take the cake

Just embarrassing

For you
    Sark had Chris Polk, and used him well
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    KWat as head coach? lol
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

Sa

All you Sark lovers forget that his offense sucked against teams with a pulse too

They would still score upper 20s Race. The defense would just get shredded for 40+ and the special teams were trash

Pete is lucky to break 15 against teams in his ugly inexcusable losses.. USC, Bama, Cal twice, ASU, Stanford. Bama he sort of gets a pass, the rest is just fucking embarassing.

JFC
    Yeah I guess you prefer scoring fucking 7 against ASU, 10 and 19 vs fucking Cal, 7 fucking points in the fucking CFP, 13 vs USC in the biggest home game in 20 years, and then 13 against the worst fucking defense ever in Stanford.

Jesus Christ you fucking doog. No one is saying Sark is a better coach. The point is Petes offense fucking sucks. Badly. Very badly to the point Sarks was probably better, and Sark had a shit defense that never bailed him out. Pete has an amazing one

Get it now? Fuck off

Get it moron?

It is a comparison. And frankly one that Sark wins. I guess Pete can run up the score on the 2016 Oregons and the BYUs of the world so that is fucking cool sizzle dude brah shit.

Youre not getting it. Hire someone with a proven track record and give them the fucking reigns. He should've hired Sonny Dykes for fucks sake.
    Sark sucked against good teams

Hope this helps

Sark doesn't win any comparison
    Pete sucks just as bad against good teams. Honestly who the fuck has Pete beaten that is good? A really injured Stanford team in 16? Fucking Colorado or Utah? Give me a break.

Sark had a better offense than Pete even though it was very average. Admit it and don't be stubborn.
    Sark did not have a better offense

Of all the moronic shit this week you take the cake

Just embarrassing

For you
    Sark had Chris Polk, and used him well
    So?

Jesus this bored goes full retard
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,789
    Sark got shutout at home by Harbaugh
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    You guys sound like we have an issue at head coach. I think we need a change.

https://giphy.com/gifs/football-ohio-state-wsKpCyUbJPlsc
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    I remember back in the halcyon days of the Turner/Willingham era, someone making a post on Dawgman about Tyrone being made into an advisor and letting someone else actually coach the team. That post was deleted and said poster was given a stern warning from CEO K-Grizzle.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,952

PGOS
    LIFI
    EVFZ
    AEEZ
    S NL
    E SE
      I 
      V 
      E 

G R U N D L E S T I L T Z K I N
    A
    Y

JFC

Get it now? Fuck off

Get it moron?

PGOS
    LEUA
    ETRR
    A  K
    S   
    E   

CaptainPJ said:

JFC

Get it now? Fuck off

Get it moron?

Sark is a piece of shit
    Cripsed