Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents have started using LSD and ‘magic’ mushrooms because they say it helps them be more present

13»

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

We’ve unmasked a LOT of narcs in this thread.

Holy shit, relax.

I hear drugs can help with that...

They seem like whiskey on the rocks at noon NARCS
    These are the folks that declared war...on DRUGS.

Losers lose. Again.
    This thread isn't about drugs, its about parents who do drugs around their children.

I know you and tweedle dumber want to take this thread and make it only about mind and body altering drugs you obviously use too much of, but that is not the original post.

Its easier to avoid the kid in this conversation. Its why you two lightweights did it.
    The kids fine it was a micro dose. Parents drink around their kids all the time.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,387
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I can't wait until all these people are dosing their kids to keep them quiet. Special people druggies. I've given so many free housing.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

I can't wait until all these people are dosing their kids to keep them quiet. Special people druggies. I've given so many free housing.

You mean like an entire generation of Boomers that dosed their kids with Ritalin because they didn’t sit still?
  • Options

Sledog said:

You mean like an entire generation of Boomers that dosed their kids with Ritalin because they didn’t sit still?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For the record I AM FOR liberalization of drug laws. Let people smoke or ingest what they want if it doesn't harm others.

Using a minor amount around your kids? Iffy grey area IMO. I've known plenty of dead heads that this is normal. Some of them were responsible. Some of them not so much.

How drunk should you get around your kids? I don't know and don't purport to tell people unless it becomes a safety issue. That's what I think about basically anything.

Using hallucinogens because your such a narcissistic millennial that you can't be present in your child's life otherwise? Pretty morally abhorrent even if I don't think it should be illegal. I'm pretty sure even my most sponge-worthy burn out friends would cringe at this. It's akin to mother's little helper for when the kids are throwing tantrums. There are very few bad kids. There are tons of shitty parents.
  • Options

For the record I AM FOR liberalization of drug laws. Let people smoke or ingest what they want if it doesn't harm others.

Using a minor amount around your kids? Iffy grey area IMO. I've known plenty of dead heads that this is normal. Some of them were responsible. Some of them not so much.

How drunk should you get around your kids? I don't know and don't purport to tell people unless it becomes a safety issue. That's what I think about basically anything.

Using hallucinogens because your such a narcissistic millennial that you can't be present in your child's life otherwise? Pretty morally abhorrent even if I don't think it should be illegal. I'm pretty sure even my most sponge-worthy burn out friends would cringe at this. It's akin to mother's little helper for when the kids are throwing tantrums. There are very few bad kids. There are tons of shitty parents.

They want tobacco banned. But heroin is OK! Ask Kalifornia.
  • Options
    She was micro dosing psychedelics to dampen her Default Mode Network. You guys really spout off a lot of absolutes with little mind to what you are typing about. EZ $
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

She was micro dosing psychedelics to dampen her Default Mode Network. You guys really spout off a lot of absolutes with little mind to what you are typing about. EZ $

Yes because common sense tells you that taking LSD and mushrooms make parents more "Present" with children.

For fucks sake. Do you have any children? I pray you don't.
  • Options

Gwad said:

Yes because common sense tells you that taking LSD and mushrooms make parents more "Present" with children.

Gwad said:

Your ignorance to what psychedelics does to the mind at different doses is appalling.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,643
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

The CIA dosed thousands without consent

This is a Tru story.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just drink like a REAL parent!

YBFE