Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents have started using LSD and ‘magic’ mushrooms because they say it helps them be more present

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

https://www.insider.com/how-psychedelics-like-mushrooms-lsd-help-parents-relate-to-kids-2019-10

When Nina's baby turned 1 last year, Nina quit her job working as a therapist. She realized she could no longer cope, let alone help her patients get through trying times.

Nina was still battling postpartum depression. When she held her daughter, she wanted to feel at peace the way she had always envisioned. But, instead, she was awash with dark memories of her traumatic childhood and sexual assault.

That's when Nina started microdosing with LSD and mushrooms. It's also when she finally started to feel some relief.

Psychedelics may help people overcome childhood trauma
    "I realized how much I was reliving my childhood trauma through my own child," Nina, who asked to use just her first name to protect her family's privacy, told Insider. "It was affecting my mothering skills. I wanted the cycle of trauma to end with me."

Oh for fucks sake. Take the child and put it in a loving foster home away from that spoiled rotten brat psycho of a mother. I pity the poor child, it doesn't stand a chance in hell of being a decent contributing human being.

Virtually guaranteed she votes democrat.
    Sounds like someone drank the reefer madness koolaid. Marijuana is making colored folk rape your white woman!!!!
    Starts thread on LSD lectures a differing opinion on marijuana

Solid
    I took the 'lecture' as sarcasm. But what do I know, I didn't take my psilocybin microdose this morning.

On another note, microdosing psilocybin is BY FAR the best antidepressant I've ever taken.

I got off the pharma cocktail 15 years ago because it sucked. And I wasn't actually crazy. (can't wait to hear APAG's thoughts on this)
    I get high on life.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

https://www.insider.com/how-psychedelics-like-mushrooms-lsd-help-parents-relate-to-kids-2019-10

When Nina's baby turned 1 last year, Nina quit her job working as a therapist. She realized she could no longer cope, let alone help her patients get through trying times.

Nina was still battling postpartum depression. When she held her daughter, she wanted to feel at peace the way she had always envisioned. But, instead, she was awash with dark memories of her traumatic childhood and sexual assault.

That's when Nina started microdosing with LSD and mushrooms. It's also when she finally started to feel some relief.

"I realized how much I was reliving my childhood trauma through my own child," Nina, who asked to use just her first name to protect her family's privacy, told Insider. "It was affecting my mothering skills. I wanted the cycle of trauma to end with me."

Oh for fucks sake. Take the child and put it in a loving foster home away from that spoiled rotten brat psycho of a mother. I pity the poor child, it doesn't stand a chance in hell of being a decent contributing human being.

Sounds like someone drank the reefer madness koolaid. Marijuana is making colored folk rape your white woman!!!!

Solid
    I took the 'lecture' as sarcasm. But what do I know, I didn't take my psilocybin microdose this morning.

On another note, microdosing psilocybin is BY FAR the best antidepressant I've ever taken.

I got off the pharma cocktail 15 years ago because it sucked. And I wasn't actually crazy. (can't wait to hear APAG's thoughts on this)
    I get high on life.
    Worry bout u
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Solid

I get high on life.
    Worry bout u
    #metoo
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,272
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm pretty sure all the Hondo Bros are pounding the hallucinogens. They Keep seeing tyranny everywhere.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Solid
    Are we for LSD and hallucinogens before we're against them or the other way around?

If I like my 'shrooms can I keep them?

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

LSD is hardly marijuana now is it but I can appreciate your transparent attempt at avoiding LSD and then injecting marijuana into the conversation. Nowhere was marijuana mentioned in the article so you made it up. You sound like a typical burned out parent basement dweller who has killed too many brain cells to know that drugs like LSD aren't good for you. Now run along, mommy needs you to walk to the store and get her a loaf of bread.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gwad said:

Good thing there's such an abundance of those.

Needing hallucinogens to tolerate parenting is fucked.

The system is fucked worser.

I'd take my chances with psycho mom.
    Not me. No one needs that trauma. I have several relatives by marriage that grew up in the Foster system and they are doing very well. Nothing is perfect but I can tell you a drug abusing mother who clearly makes poor choices is the most far from perfect and the one option that will be consistently bad.
  • Options

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Solid
    I wish you were critical of posters with equanimity. Maybe you didn't see what BITR posted?
    Ironic

Your lack of self awareness amuses me
    Don't worry about him Race, he's high on acid in his mothers basement trying to extol the virtues of brain frying drugs like LSD. Who knows he could be having a flash back right now.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

LSD is hardly marijuana now is it but I can appreciate your transparent attempt at avoiding LSD and then injecting marijuana into the conversation. Nowhere was marijuana mentioned in the article so you made it up. You sound like a typical burned out parent basement dweller who has killed too many brain cells to know that drugs like LSD aren't good for you. Now run along, mommy needs you to walk to the store and get her a loaf of bread.
    Wow you know nothing about psychedelics and their use for psychotherapy before made illegal without scientific inquiry. You sound like an alcohol at night and coffee in the morning druggie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The CIA dosed thousands without consent
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Wow you know nothing about psychedelics and their use for psychotherapy before made illegal without scientific inquiry. You sound like an alcohol at night and coffee in the morning druggie.
    Yeah, I watched hundreds fry their brains on all sorts of drugs in the 60's and 70's. The flashbacks from LSD are no joke. The bad trips people would have would be sad and pathetic to witness in person.

Look, do whatever you want to your brain while living in your mothers basement. I could give two rips but when kids are being raised by clearly an unstable mother who is finding solace in psychedelics, decent people have to draw a line in the conversation and say it is not good for the kid. I can't imagine raising my kids while on shrooms.

FFS this is a ridiculous stance you are taking.
  • Options

The CIA dosed thousands without consent

Yeah and it fucked many of them up.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We’ve unmasked a LOT of narcs in this thread.

Holy shit, relax.

I hear drugs can help with that...
  • Options

Holy shit, relax.

They seem like whiskey on the rocks at noon NARCS
  • Options

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Yeah, I watched hundreds fry their brains on all sorts of drugs in the 60's and 70's. The flashbacks from LSD are no joke. The bad trips people would have would be sad and pathetic to witness in person.

Look, do whatever you want to your brain while living in your mothers basement. I could give two rips but when kids are being raised by clearly an unstable mother who is finding solace in psychedelics, decent people have to draw a line in the conversation and say it is not good for the kid. I can't imagine raising my kids while on shrooms.

FFS this is a ridiculous stance you are taking.
    Sheesh we could of really used your bleeding heart to save all the kids from abusive alcoholics. Where were you?
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Holy shit, relax.

These are the folks that declared war...on DRUGS.

Losers lose. Again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of CIA tools here supporting clandestine dosing
  • Options

Lots of CIA tools here supporting clandestine dosing

Between the fluoride in our drinking water, the chem trails in our atmosphere, and 5G signals controlling our brains, a little clandestine dosing really takes the edge off, man.
  • Options

Gwad said:

Holy shit, relax.

These are the folks that declared war...on DRUGS.

Losers lose. Again.
    This thread isn't about drugs, its about parents who do drugs around their children.

I know you and tweedle dumber want to take this thread and make it only about mind and body altering drugs you obviously use too much of, but that is not the original post.

Its easier to avoid the kid in this conversation. Its why you two lightweights did it.