Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kinda funny,but then again kinda sad.

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

It's the head coach

Everyone fuck off

You seem mad.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

It's such a joke. The Beavers have exactly one player in Isaiah Hodgins who would start at Washington and they look better coached and more dangerous on offense. I'm not sure what goes on in our O meetings but it's not very effective.

I'm sure Pete spends a lot of time desvising toss sweep, triple reverse, flea flicker plays.
    Shit. Go watch the Beaver, UCLA highlights. Didn't see one of those stupid WR screens. Just a very creative, well schemed passing game. UCLA is terrible but some beautifully designed plays in that Beaver offense.
    Beav can’t stop anyone but they could score last year. Smith was a huge scapegoat when he was here. Bush will be too, at least to the uneducated fan. I’m pretty sure Bush does actually suck, but it’s Pete’s baby. This board knows.
    I think the best measure of a good offense is how it operates in the red zone when everything tightens up. Our red zone efficiency pretty well typifies the quality/lack of, that Pete's O brings.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Gwad said:

Pete should start macrodosing psilocybin bleach to bring novelty to his offense

Crisped for the final solution.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2019
    Gwad said:

Pete should start microdosing psilocybin to bring novelty to his offense

No need to microdose. Let’s just give him an 8th of shrooms and see if anything changes.

@PostGameOrangeSlices , @PurpleJ, either of you guys got a psychedelics plug?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

No shit. We suck and 90% of the posters here also suck at evaluating football

I make up 50% of the 90% all by myself.
  • CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 195
    The Built For Life program = Suppressing the shit out of everyone so they flourish once released from the program shackles.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

Gwad said:

No need to microdose. Let’s just give him an 8th of shrooms and see if anything changes.

I could have gotten you some shrooms like 8 years ago? I'm not really a big psychedelics guy. Only done them a few times, but there was a time when I could have gotten a hold of pretty much anything. Never did them again after I saw my friend have a seizure out on a camping trip. Fun day! I will probably do them again when I get old and want to see how they feel as a rich old white dude.

Never tried LSD. I don't trust the man, man.
    whuggy said:

But based on what Jonathan Smith is doing on offense at OSU with FAR less talent than Pete, it's looking like Petersen was holding back Smith while he was here rather than the other way around.

Is he doing more with less?

Idk man. Chip's defense isn't exactly a measuring stick here.
    PurpleJ said:

Gwad said:

I could have gotten you some shrooms like 8 years ago? I'm not really a big psychedelics guy. Only done them a few times, but there was a time when I could have gotten a hold of pretty much anything. Never did them again after I saw my friend have a seizure out on a camping trip. Fun day! I will probably do them again when I get old and want to see how they feel as a rich old white dude.

Never tried LSD. I don't trust the man, man.
    Did LSD at a Gorillaz concert at Coachella. It was intense AF. Never had an experience quite like that. It was actually a trip.
    I did mushrooms in a driving snowstorm on thanksgiving one year. Went for a walk, had a snowball fight, got paranoid about hypothermia and went back inside. Then we drove to best buy for the black friday sale. My buddy bought a new tv that we took home and played with. I sat in the speaker section listening to random techno shit tripping balls.
    I took nyquil last night. Bitch.
    PurpleJ said:

I took nyquil last night. Bitch.

I was taking DayQuill and Nyguill everyday last week.