Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    Judging from the name and logo Jim expects that right hand to be filled with something supple
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    Red Light District?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    maybe Jim is just big boned!!!
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

It's wild how much money people will spend on gimmick bullshit in a half-assed attempt to lose weight. "I've tried EVERYTHING" shut tf up, no you haven't.

Eat less, only drink water. It's really that simple. You don't even have to work out or eat particularly clean. A conservative intermittent fast with an 8-9 hour window will speed the process up a whole helluva lot faster than covering your body in pouches of Christmas lights.

Yup, fat people like to pretend like they don't abide by the laws of physics. If you intake less calories than you burn, you will lose weight.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

It's wild how much money people will spend on gimmick bullshit in a half-assed attempt to lose weight. "I've tried EVERYTHING" shut tf up, no you haven't.

Eat less, only drink water. It's really that simple. You don't even have to work out or eat particularly clean. A conservative intermittent fast with an 8-9 hour window will speed the process up a whole helluva lot faster than covering your body in pouches of Christmas lights.

Yup, fat people like to pretend like they don't abide by the laws of physics. If you intake less calories than you burn, you will lose weight.
    This. Even a dullard like me could see the magic in what @UW_Doog_Bot proposed. Skip a meal = less calories and add coffee = metabolism gets a nice kick in the ass. Throw in some light exercise and viola. No idea why so many people make weight loss so nebulous. Eat less. Exercise more. Done.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    Swaye said:

So, as has been widely reported by me on HH I have packed on a good 20 pounds since I got domesticated. Cocaine really is the best diet supplement, but that's a different story. Anyway, our good friend @UW_Doog_Bot was chatting with me one day and suggested a coffee breakfast diet to continue the overnight fast through until lunch. So, I've been trying it for a few weeks. Results are good. Down 5 pounds with light exercise, coffee only for breakfast, and watching carbs a bit throughout the day. So yeah, it appears a fast works or something.

I didn't even have to stick a string of lights up my ass or anything. Well, for the diet that is.
    Yup that's what I did/still do. Breakfast is only the most important meal of the day for the companies that sell breakfast foods. Learn to love black coffee because the first non-water (coffee is a gray area, but cream and sugar definitely count) you consume will start your digestive 'clock' so to speak.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

So, as has been widely reported by me on HH I have packed on a good 20 pounds since I got domesticated. Cocaine really is the best diet supplement, but that's a different story. Anyway, our good friend @UW_Doog_Bot was chatting with me one day and suggested a coffee breakfast diet to continue the overnight fast through until lunch. So, I've been trying it for a few weeks. Results are good. Down 5 pounds with light exercise, coffee only for breakfast, and watching carbs a bit throughout the day. So yeah, it appears a fast works or something.

I didn't even have to stick a string of lights up my ass or anything. Well, for the diet that is.
    Yup that's what I did/still do. Breakfast is only the most important meal of the day for the companies that sell breakfast foods. Learn to love black coffee because the first non-water (coffee is a gray area, but cream and sugar definitely count) you consume will start your digestive 'clock' so to speak.
    I do love black coffee.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    I miss the ECA stack.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
    edited October 2019
    Swaye said:

Of course, If you want to exponentially increase your odds of taking off more weight faster you simply need to combine this with three or four other weight loss methods.

I know. I have lost 80 pounds four different times and gained 100 pounds four times. (Kind of a stretch but not an out and out untruth).

Ideas? Take that (Swaye scenario) into the intermittent fasting area by not eating anything after 8:00 pm. Its not hard to do and it works.

Actually eat healthier. Fruits, vegetables, lean meats and fish and or poultry.

Throw in a week long cleanse or two (every few months) while ratcheting up your physical exercise. Already running, add swimming and/or hot yoga.

Almost ANYONE who cant lose weight isn't seriously trying.

And, yes, even old fuckers can counter the lack of metabolism. It is a process but it ain't that hard.

And the best part is these can be done cheaply or free.

It only requires a strong will or mindset which pretty much excludes the fat fuckers in the first place.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

I miss the ECA stack.

What do you miss? It's still around.

Caffeine 200-400mg
    Ephedra 24-25mg (in Canada they come in 8mg tabs so 3x8)
    Baby aspirin

3-4 times a day.

If you can handle that for a few weeks you'll drop some weight due to you losing your appetite completely and your CNS going haywire.