Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW & Adidas rant

13»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,106

All I want is that track jacket they showed during the first rollout and apparently it's not for sale to the public.

#metoo

I even got the merchandise manager guy for the school to reply to an email. He said he'd never seen what I was asking about and that he's looking into it. That was a month ago.

I instead bought a retro brand t-shirt.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,628 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Have any of you ever launched a new appeal sponsorship at the college level? Most of you haven’t even done it at the middle school level. Until you have, you’re a bunch of know it alls who hide behind a keyboard behind a fake name. You all don’t have the GUTS to say it to Jens FACE!

Jen doesn't CARE! She doesn't live in the world of EVERYTHING MATTERS!

Tech capital of the world. Don't you think you would offer free WiFi in the stadium and at least food ordering to your seat??? Nope.
    What is the stadium WiFi? Cisco?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

Also if apparel is your reason not to go to games, please stop going.

I had mentioned the desire to update the wardrobe. I don't go to the game for clothing but I would like to wear purple to the game that will also suffice for the weather conditions in the fall and winter. Is that asking too much?????

Damone, did you see Adidas pitch to get the biz? Nuff said.
    Finding purple cold weather gear is not hard. UW bookstore has been selling cold weather and water proof jackets from Columbia and Nike for years. I'm pretty certain a UW alumni membership gets a discount at Columbia.
    I'm not a fan of Columbia. Is it any good?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2019
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Also if apparel is your reason not to go to games, please stop going.

I had mentioned the desire to update the wardrobe. I don't go to the game for clothing but I would like to wear purple to the game that will also suffice for the weather conditions in the fall and winter. Is that asking too much?????

Damone, did you see Adidas pitch to get the biz? Nuff said.
    Finding purple cold weather gear is not hard. UW bookstore has been selling cold weather and water proof jackets from Columbia and Nike for years. I'm pretty certain a UW alumni membership gets a discount at Columbia.
    I'm not a fan of Columbia. Is it any good?
    I hate Columbia’s stuff. All of it. Not just UW stuff. Everything
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

jecornel said:

Have any of you ever launched a new appeal sponsorship at the college level? Most of you haven’t even done it at the middle school level. Until you have, you’re a bunch of know it alls who hide behind a keyboard behind a fake name. You all don’t have the GUTS to say it to Jens FACE!

Jen doesn't CARE! She doesn't live in the world of EVERYTHING MATTERS!

Tech capital of the world. Don't you think you would offer free WiFi in the stadium and at least food ordering to your seat??? Nope.
    What is the stadium WiFi? Cisco?
    They need to throttle WiFi and Cell coverage. Having fucks on their phones around me the entire game is beyond annoying. Not paying attention at all. Add to that the asswipe who stands in front of me when the action on the field isn’t remotely standable, on his phone not watching the game, oblivious to what is going on around him. FTG.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,792
    PurpleJ said:

I want a massage parlor in the bathrooms.

I can take care of this for you. ;););)

Last stall (handicap for size), lake side men's room on the lower upper deck concourse.

"kick-off" starts at 12:34 left in the 3rd quarter.

Pay at the concession stand outside.

After that.... massage time.

Not by me, mind you. fk that. I'll force some dude named Hondo on the board to provide services, I just take, and keep, the cash.