Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Backstory on the Smalls recruitment

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

Some of you get butthurt for very small reasons

My point was simply that the Smalls news today has been trending this way for a while ... this shouldn’t be a surprise.

As for the comment of “wanting to be noticed” that’s funny ... I don’t claim to be a recruiting expert in any way, shape, or form ... I have far bigger things going on in life right now to even consider thinking in those terms

The idea of Smalls waiting until closer to the first Signing Day always seemed like the most logical ... happy it’s done with early

I logged in just to reply to the original "look-at-me I play zone at the IMA" blowhard.

JFC @Tequilla. Have you no self-awareness? Nothing worse than a know it all narcissicist blowhard.

You ruin the TSIO pod. Dennis, Coker and Wilbur should be the lineup. They are worth a listen.

You contribute nothing here or on the Pod but more autism awareness donations. Killer strength coach imitation tho 👍🏽👍🏽

Make like @HeretoBeatmyChest and beat it already. At least he can contribute (or carry?) his pod.

😘😘
    This x 100000

I love the pod with just DDY/Coker and Wilbur when he made a few cameos. Teq completely ruins the dynamic by interjecting with analogies to his career life and the annoying Feld impressions which were mildly funny the first time. Do us all a favor and retire from the pod for good.
    Not a big podcast of any kind guy myself but the couple times I heard Teq’s Feld impressions they were pretty entertaining.
    I listened to 10 min of the one after the Utah game in 2016. I thought Teq was fine. It’s not that riveting of a show. Enjoy those guys as posters a lot more than their pod, although I haven’t listened in a few years.
    I'm the opposite. I think their pod content is generally much better than their over the top posts. Also Teq is absolutely unlistenable on their pod but has improved greatly as a poster.
    Thanks for your feedback
  • Options
    chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

Some of you get butthurt for very small reasons

My point was simply that the Smalls news today has been trending this way for a while ... this shouldn’t be a surprise.

As for the comment of “wanting to be noticed” that’s funny ... I don’t claim to be a recruiting expert in any way, shape, or form ... I have far bigger things going on in life right now to even consider thinking in those terms

The idea of Smalls waiting until closer to the first Signing Day always seemed like the most logical ... happy it’s done with early

I logged in just to reply to the original "look-at-me I play zone at the IMA" blowhard.

JFC @Tequilla. Have you no self-awareness? Nothing worse than a know it all narcissicist blowhard.

You ruin the TSIO pod. Dennis, Coker and Wilbur should be the lineup. They are worth a listen.

You contribute nothing here or on the Pod but more autism awareness donations. Killer strength coach imitation tho 👍🏽👍🏽

Make like @HeretoBeatmyChest and beat it already. At least he can contribute (or carry?) his pod.

😘😘
    This x 100000

I love the pod with just DDY/Coker and Wilbur when he made a few cameos. Teq completely ruins the dynamic by interjecting with analogies to his career life and the annoying Feld impressions which were mildly funny the first time. Do us all a favor and retire from the pod for good.
    Not a big podcast of any kind guy myself but the couple times I heard Teq’s Feld impressions they were pretty entertaining.
    I listened to 10 min of the one after the Utah game in 2016. I thought Teq was fine. It’s not that riveting of a show. Enjoy those guys as posters a lot more than their pod, although I haven’t listened in a few years.
    I generally think it's really good content for a fan generated podcast. It's just way too long for me to sit down and listen in one sitting and I hate trying to listen to it in pieces so I rarely try anymore. But they're good to very good IMO.
    I think Dennis and Coker do a great pod.

I shouldn't comment on Tequila any further since I already dumped on him unnecessarily and not constructively. I just think he interjects way too much and has an inflated opinion of the weight of what he wants to say. It usually sounds alcohol induced but the similarity to how he posts is striking.
    Wait, alcohol is bad?
  • Options
    You can’t make everybody happy @Swaye ... I gave up worrying about that a long time ago
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

You can’t make everybody happy @Swaye ... I gave up worrying about that a long time ago

Just please stop or minimize your interruptions. In the latest pod, DDY and even Coker were about about to go off on a great rant, and you kept interrupting them.

You make some insightful comments and clarifications, but you come off as pious to their dynamic.

Also, ditch the Feld stuff. It used to be funny, but now you sound like a Husky fan obsessed with Whoregon, one of the worst kinds.
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

Tequilla said:

Just please stop or minimize your interruptions. In the latest pod, DDY and even Coker were about about to go off on a great rant, and you kept interrupting them.

You make some insightful comments and clarifications, but you come off as pious to their dynamic.

Also, ditch the Feld stuff. It used to be funny, but now you sound like a Husky fan obsessed with Whoregon, one of the worst kinds.
    Thanks for the feedback

As Swaye mentioned, podcasting can be challenging and one of the most challenging parts is managing the dynamics of talking when you can’t see each other and pick up on non-verbal cues

• Options
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

You probably think I was being 100% serious with this

Heel move?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I took it as a half joke but I do think you're arrogant enough to believe that
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Heel move?
    I usually flip Chest a BS question for his pod ... since we both were podding the same night, and given that I had given him shit for his season is over take, figured I’d give him a good natured jab

Chest had a really good answer too ...

I have nothing against Chest at all ... he knows that
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Heel move?
    I usually flip Chest a BS question for his pod ... since we both were podding the same night, and given that I had given him shit for his season is over take, figured I’d give him a good natured jab

• Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Heel move?

I know you weren’t serious ...

Was more in reference to other people that take things I say as being 100% full of it at all times
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I would love nothing more than to be rid of the aids that I contracted reading this thread and have the 12 minutes of my life back
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Heel move?

I know you weren’t serious ...

Was more in reference to other people that take things I say as being 100% full of it at all times
    This is why you should have cultivated an image like me. You know, a dumbass. Nobody takes anything I say seriously, ever.
    You may have others fooled, but you are far smarter than you let on
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Eh, not trying to sound like a butt kisser ... but teq does a fine job. (Scurries...)

I don't mind him.