Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Backstory on the Smalls recruitment

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You probably think I was being 100% serious with this

Heel move?
    I usually flip Chest a BS question for his pod ... since we both were podding the same night, and given that I had given him shit for his season is over take, figured I’d give him a good natured jab

Chest had a really good answer too ...

I have nothing against Chest at all ... he knows that
    I know you weren’t serious ...

Was more in reference to other people that take things I say as being 100% full of it at all times
    This is why you should have cultivated an image like me. You know, a dumbass. Nobody takes anything I say seriously, ever.
    You may have others fooled, but you are far smarter than you let on
    Not really. @Swaye doesn't even know about asset diversification. He's too busy buying tulip futures.
    I don't care what you say man, tulip based floral arrangements as investments are making a comeback!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Some of you get butthurt for very small reasons

My point was simply that the Smalls news today has been trending this way for a while ... this shouldn’t be a surprise.

As for the comment of “wanting to be noticed” that’s funny ... I don’t claim to be a recruiting expert in any way, shape, or form ... I have far bigger things going on in life right now to even consider thinking in those terms

The idea of Smalls waiting until closer to the first Signing Day always seemed like the most logical ... happy it’s done with early

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Heel move?
    I usually flip Chest a BS question for his pod ... since we both were podding the same night, and given that I had given him shit for his season is over take, figured I’d give him a good natured jab

Chest had a really good answer too ...

I have nothing against Chest at all ... he knows that
    I know you weren’t serious ...

Was more in reference to other people that take things I say as being 100% full of it at all times
    This is why you should have cultivated an image like me. You know, a dumbass. Nobody takes anything I say seriously, ever.
    You may have others fooled, but you are far smarter than you let on
    Not really. @Swaye doesn't even know about asset diversification. He's too busy buying tulip futures.
    But swaye knows a lot about ass diversification
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just read 44 comments of the gayest circle jerk ever.

Fuck You all.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuck You all.

Agreed. Tequila is trying so hard to not openly be a crybaby bitch. It's just depressing. Slink off into your Twitter hole or whatever place u get away with the passive aggressive ho stuff u like.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck You all.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Fuck You all.

Agreed. Tequila is trying so hard to not openly be a crybaby bitch. It's just depressing. Slink off into your Twitter hole or whatever place u get away with the passive aggressive ho stuff u like.
    OK

I’m just amused by the vitriol ... I don’t gain self worth by the opinions of people on the Internet
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    Tequilla said:

Fuck You all.

OK

I’m just amused by the vitriol ... I don’t gain self worth by the opinions of people on the Internet
    Sounds like you CARE
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Tequilla said:

Fuck You all.

OK

That's good because if you did that would be pathetic.