Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Move Salvon to WR

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Redacted... I have all the screen shots I need
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The “Ahmed over Newton” narrative at this point feels like a collective attempt to protect DDY’s scouting reputation. Ahmed was labeled the messiah with offers from Bama, etc. while Newton was someone undeserving of an offer and further evidence to fire Boner. Never mind the clear results we’ve seen so far this season.

I didn’t think you’d put anything over dick...

Fag.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Terrorist is a home run hitter, he needs touches he will hit one
  • Options

17 carries for 153 yards.

Not bad for a WR.

89 of which came on 1 play.

Salvon has always been amazing when no one is around him and its a foot race. It's everything else thats the problem.

Ah yes, the old “if it wasn’t for that play” defense. If he 17 for 100, sure, bitch away but he was 16 for 64. Go back to the thread on the OL, they did ok and USC’s DL is good.

Ahmed looked fine.
    I am fine with him in first down or 2nd and long situation. But with short yardage especially 3rd and short when all we need is a first down, for the sake of my heart health, please put in #myAngryDick/#myColumbian.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hes not a natural complete back. He's a lightning guy. Need the thunder.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How rare are "naturally complete backs?" I feel like it's rare you see backs who have elite burst, top-end speed, great feet, elite agility, great elusiveness, excellent patience, phenomenal vision, incredible power, absurd strength, elite balance, excellent wiggle, great ball control, strong blocking ability, elite route-running and pass-catching ability all in one. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's extremely rare. Name one back that 100% has all of those traits. There are zero. The elite of the elite are missing some.

Salvon has freak speed. One elite trait can be more than enough with the others reasonably developed. The issue is when a back has glaring holes.

Salvon is plenty good enough to be a top back at a good program. We just got used to Gaskin saving our offense for 4 years with his vision, patience, and agility. Not all backs are Gaskin.
  • Options

How rare are "naturally complete backs?" I feel like it's rare you see backs who have elite burst, top-end speed, great feet, elite agility, great elusiveness, excellent patience, phenomenal vision, incredible power, absurd strength, elite balance, excellent wiggle, great ball control, strong blocking ability, elite route-running and pass-catching ability all in one. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's extremely rare. Name one back that 100% has all of those traits. There are zero. The elite of the elite are missing some.

Salvon has freak speed. One elite trait can be more than enough with the others reasonably developed. The issue is when a back has glaring holes.

Salvon is plenty good enough to be a top back at a good program. We just got used to Gaskin saving our offense for 4 years with his vision, patience, and agility. Not all backs are Gaskin.
    More Option with Skinny getting Ahmed to the outside running to the short side of the field Gilby Style
  • Options
    400 yards at 6.5 yards per ... and just like Ross, he’s learning how and when to use that speed. I rewatched, he’s very patient in looking for holes. More reps more timing and more big plays.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Marshall Faulk?