Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BackThePack has asked to be banned

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@Houhusky and Freme battled it out for the intern spot with Tommy taking the prize which was - nothing

PGOS did in fact bounce back nicely from the pea patch incident. Don't recall him getting banned. iDawg generally avoided that. Halfbrains remains the only spot on the internet that REFUSED to ban Harv much to his chagrin

There are like 1,000 posters better than the try hard white kid back the pack. Fuck him and anyone else that leaves.

FREE PUB isn’t FREE
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Did Fudgepackee bequeath his Wam membership on the way out the door?

The one I fucking bought him. Goddamnit!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I remain the only person who started on the boards as a young teen doog that had the mental fortitude to stick around. Even after pea patch gate and getting banned from HHB v 1.0. Fuck Harv forever.

Someone even emailed Derek pretending to be me, asking to be banned. Solid fucking trolling, but you cant kill the PGOS that easily.

Hurtful
    We love you @jhfstyle24!
    We?
    I love you @jhfstyle24!

@PostGameOrangeSlices remains undecided.
    At least I'm not role playing a woman on here 😉
    And for my next trick....
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

I thought we'd trained him better than this.

We're dealing with an 18-22 year-old. Good reminder for those who criticize recruiting... just look at this little faggy sample of that age demographic.
    Sample set?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I remain the only person who started on the boards as a young teen doog that had the mental fortitude to stick around. Even after pea patch gate and getting banned from HHB v 1.0. Fuck Harv forever.

Someone even emailed Derek pretending to be me, asking to be banned. Solid fucking trolling, but you cant kill the PGOS that easily.

Not quite accurate. Nobody was pretending to be you. They emailed me and I didn't recognize their real name. There was something about their post that made me assume it was you. It was my mistake.
    I have it on good authority Derek hates oranges.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Not quite accurate. Nobody was pretending to be you. They emailed me and I didn't recognize their real name. There was something about their post that made me assume it was you. It was my mistake.
    Mods?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

There was something about their post that made me assume it was you.
    Witty banter and dashing good looks?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Going to need to see the transcript
    Subpoena time
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

Mad_Son said:

H_D said:

He wishes to devote more time to his studies and to repair his relationship with his parents.

BTP is Gen Z
    I'm pretty sure that there are Boomers and Millennials.

Nothing else matters
    Gen Z and X didn’t even get a NAME. Loser ass letter generations IMO.

And I carry it with me like my daddy did. I got a name bitch.
    Get fucked cat boi. We’ve got the X factor.
    Team Xennial!!!!
    The only thing worse than a millennial

Is a xenial
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,182
    Founders Club

Mods?
    Huh?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hurtful
    We love you @jhfstyle24!
    We?
    I love you @jhfstyle24!

I thought the actress I sent to play me at the Rose Bowl tailgate was quite convincing.
    obvioustrannyintightdress.gif
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669

Hurtful
    We love you @jhfstyle24!
    We?
    I love you @jhfstyle24!

I thought the actress I sent to play me at the Rose Bowl tailgate was quite convincing.
    obvioustrannyintightdress.gif
    J?