Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BackThePack has asked to be banned

123457»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Unless it’s just a 15 min ban to trigger the fuck out of him or he was actually threatening people via DMs or something retarded put me down as a hard against his banning.

I paid good SvenBucks to watch people with no self control addicted to a message bored meltdown on it over the years. Tequila, chest, spooge, AZduck. You could have just prematurely stopped the next great gloves off copy pasta from ever being created.

Shame.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Time is but a flat circle on which you live two lives" - Christ Petersen / @MikeDamone
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Unless it’s just a 15 min ban to trigger the fuck out of him or he was actually threatening people via DMs or something retarded put me down as a hard against his banning.

I paid good SvenBucks to watch people with no self control addicted to a message bored meltdown on it over the years. Tequila, chest, spooge, AZduck. You could have just prematurely stopped the next great gloves off copy pasta from ever being created.

Shame.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Time is but a flat circle on which you live two lives" - Christ Petersen / @MikeDamone
    I have 3 lives. There are multiple lives
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Shame.

I have 3 lives. There are multiple lives
    When you are 7-5 there are multiple lives