Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More on what a great idea this latest attempt was

13»

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

However, Sasse also castigated the media and House Democrats who have announced an impeachment inquiry based on the whistleblower complaint, saying “Democrats ought not to be using the word impeach before they have the whistleblower complaint or before they read any of the transcript.”

Pathological liars have to lie

Holy shit man do you really not realize what he’s saying here AFTER HE REVIEWED THE COMPLAINT? This is really sad to watch...is it Friday?
    The complaint isn't the transcript

Sasse hasn't seen the actual complaint unless the media is lying about that too

It comes out on Thursday

So he cautioned people not to judge something they haven't read after they read it

Enjoy the rabbit hole

Duck and cover
    The complaint has already been given to the intel committees. Hence why I said he made the statement after reviewing the complaint. Maybe it’s Saturday?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2019

GDS said:

However, Sasse also castigated the media and House Democrats who have announced an impeachment inquiry based on the whistleblower complaint, saying “Democrats ought not to be using the word impeach before they have the whistleblower complaint or before they read any of the transcript.”

Holy shit man do you really not realize what he’s saying here AFTER HE REVIEWED THE COMPLAINT? This is really sad to watch...is it Friday?

It comes out on Thursday

So he cautioned people not to judge something they haven't read after they read it

Enjoy the rabbit hole

Duck and cover
    This post is further evidence that the abiding principle of trumpism is unabashed ignorance. Did you even graduate from UW?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing from Sasse after it was delivered

Just Schiff saying its deeply disturbing

Big win here. You guys were due

Sasse told the Democrats not to jump to conclusions before they see the report

I was wrong that he hadn't seen it

IMPEACH Trump
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

It comes out on Thursday

Enjoy the rabbit hole

Duck and cover
    This post is further evidence that the abiding principle of trumpism is unabashed ignorance. Did you even graduate from UW?
    And Muellertards are rubes
  • Options

Nothing from Sasse after it was delivered

Just Schiff saying its deeply disturbing

Big win here. You guys were due

Sasse told the Democrats not to jump to conclusions before they see the report

I was wrong that he hadn't seen it

IMPEACH Trump

That was painful. Blob appreciates you jumping in to “help” him out. Is it Sunday?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif. told Fox News that the complaint "doesn't change anything about the urgency and the credibility of the issue, and we will press the DNI [director of national intelligence] tomorrow to, you know, produce the full report."

Select members saw a partial report today

I was wrong.

You intentionally tried to mislead with your partial quote

I was right about that

You get that reach around from @CirrhosisDawg yet?

Bob doesn't need my help with pathological liars
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

Ben Sasse after reading the whistleblower complaint...Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there...uhoh.

A faggit hoping to to suck Mitt Boneme....fuck those faggots
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

GDS said:

Ben Sasse after reading the whistleblower complaint...Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there...uhoh.

A faggit hoping to to suck Mitt Boneme....fuck those faggots
    MAGA!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wouldn't a guy who already read the complaint telling people who haven't to hold their horses on impeachment talk indicate there's not much there?
  • Options

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif. told Fox News that the complaint "doesn't change anything about the urgency and the credibility of the issue, and we will press the DNI [director of national intelligence] tomorrow to, you know, produce the full report."

I was wrong.

I was right about that

Ironic. Since the only ones posting anything demonstrably False in this thread were you and a Blob.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

I was wrong.

I was right about that

Ironic. Since the only ones posting anything demonstrably False in this thread were you and a Blob.
    And you

I realize it's a big event when I'm wrong

Like Halley's comet

But I'm happy to admit it

Maybe others can follow my example

Meanwhile nothing to see in the transcript or the report so far

Good luck the rest of the way
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Wouldn't a guy who already read the complaint telling people who haven't to hold their horses on impeachment talk indicate there's not much there?

But still
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Except he tells Republicans there’s a lot there. Otherwise you nailed it.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    President Trump: We understand Russia is invading parts of your country and have a standing military force at your border, but what's really important is potential corruption in one of your energy sectors. Could you check that out please?

President Zelenskiy: Of course Mr. President, that does sound very important.