Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More on what a great idea this latest attempt was

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, it's not in the transcript. It's in the complaint that's based upon the conversation that was in the transcript. Totally different.

Look for Scotty to either run and hide like a Kunt after the release of the Complaint or he'll go the O'Keefed route and just declare the treason is clear and obvious to anyone who isn't unpatriotic.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, it's not in the transcript. It's in the complaint that's based upon the conversation that was in the transcript. Totally different.

Look for Scotty to either run and hide like a Kunt after the release of the Complaint or he'll go the O'Keefed route and just declare the treason is clear and obvious to anyone who isn't unpatriotic.

so no link? Did you just get it wrong then or was it a lie?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

President threaten to withhold $$$ unless they agreed to investigate Biden. Mentioned 8 times Biden and the need to investigate him and his son. Quid pro quo was clear and obvious. All of that was what we were told was in the transcript that Trump was stonewalling and hiding from the Rats.

I predicted all of that was in the memo summarizing the phone call? Should be easy to post the link to my post then. Standing by.
    A president who is withholding military aid from a country repeatedly pressuring said country to reopen a closed investigation on the family of his political rival for political purposes is the definition of abuse of power.
    No link? Probably because I didn't predict the memo summarizing the call contained that. But that post is certainly still true. We know Trump was witholding military aid. We also saw in the memo released today summarizing the call that Trump was pressuring Ukraine to reopen an investigation about Biden. You going to post a link or just admit you were wrong (aka as you would call it a lie)?
    Yes, yes he was "pressuring" him by asking if he could look into it. You're "pressuring" me right now with your dishonesty Scotty.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,815
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

President threaten to withhold $$$ unless they agreed to investigate Biden. Mentioned 8 times Biden and the need to investigate him and his son. Quid pro quo was clear and obvious. All of that was what we were told was in the transcript that Trump was stonewalling and hiding from the Rats.

I predicted all of that was in the memo summarizing the phone call? Should be easy to post the link to my post then. Standing by.
    I'd be looking for a rabbit hole too if I was you

Your pal Blob is struggling here...can you help him out?
    Bob didn't lie about a Sasse quote from yesterday trying to pretend it was today

You give hondo a run for his money as a pathological liar
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

Ben Sasse after reading the whistleblower complaint...Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there...uhoh.

From the whistle blower who didn't hear the call that we have a transcript of that showed nothing there?

You ok Scott? I have some nice beach front property in Nebraska that you can buy and take a walk on to get some perspective
    Bump
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said Wednesday that a whistleblower complaint concerning a call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky contained “lots that’s very troubling,” warning his GOP colleagues not to dismiss it.

“Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling here,” Sasse said after reviewing the complaint, according to an NBC News reporter. “The administration ought not be attacking the whistleblower as some talking points suggest they plan to do.”

However, Sasse also castigated the media and House Democrats who have announced an impeachment inquiry based on the whistleblower complaint, saying “Democrats ought not to be using the word impeach before they have the whistleblower complaint or before they read any of the transcript.”

Sounds like old news and smells of desperation on the part of team hondo

Bump
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

I'd be looking for a rabbit hole too if I was you

Your pal Blob is struggling here...can you help him out?
    Bob didn't lie about a Sasse quote from yesterday trying to pretend it was today

You give hondo a run for his money as a pathological liar
    Did you forget what day it is old man? It’s still Wednesday here in the good ole USA
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2019

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said Wednesday that a whistleblower complaint concerning a call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky contained “lots that’s very troubling,” warning his GOP colleagues not to dismiss it.

“Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling here,” Sasse said after reviewing the complaint, according to an NBC News reporter. “The administration ought not be attacking the whistleblower as some talking points suggest they plan to do.”

However, Sasse also castigated the media and House Democrats who have announced an impeachment inquiry based on the whistleblower complaint, saying “Democrats ought not to be using the word impeach before they have the whistleblower complaint or before they read any of the transcript.”

Sounds like old news and smells of desperation on the part of team hondo

Bump
    Great bump. Now that the house intelligence committee has seen the complaint too is it ok for the impeachment you want to proceed? Shouldn’t take too long for hearings and a vote. The speaker trump doesn’t acknowledge says she can wrap it up before the end of the year. Work for you?
  • Options

GDS said:

Ben Sasse after reading the whistleblower complaint...Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there...uhoh.

From the whistle blower who didn't hear the call that we have a transcript of that showed nothing there?

You ok Scott? I have some nice beach front property in Nebraska that you can buy and take a walk on to get some perspective
    Bump
    I’m great. Concerned about though as you seem to think Wednesday was yesterday....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We've read the transcript

And yes thanks to Trump I barely know what day it is because I'm so busy making money

My bad but point stands

You parsed the quote to make it appear it was after he read it
  • Options

And yes thanks to Trump I barely know what day it is because I'm so busy making money

My bad but point stands

The house intelligence committee read the complaint this afternoon you fucking retard.

If you want trump impeached you should be ecstatic.
  • Options

My bad but point stands

You are really struggling here...his statement was after he read the complaint.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

My bad but point stands

Saying not to judge before reading it came after?

And I'm struggling?

Pathological liar
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Full transcript posted here at 10 this morning eastern

Any more lies guys?
  • Options

GDS said:

My bad but point stands

Saying not to judge before reading it came after?

And I'm struggling?

Pathological liar
    This is really sad...is it Thursday or Wednesday. Quoting from YOUR bump.

Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling here,” Sasse said after reviewing the complaint
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pathological liars have to lie
  • Options
    Trumptrash welcome impeachment. Just ask them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The complaint was the hysteria in the Washington Post

From the imaginary whistleblower
  • Options

Holy shit man do you really not realize what he’s saying here AFTER HE REVIEWED THE COMPLAINT? This is really sad to watch...is it Friday?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Holy shit man do you really not realize what he’s saying here AFTER HE REVIEWED THE COMPLAINT? This is really sad to watch...is it Friday?
    The complaint isn't the transcript

Sasse hasn't seen the actual complaint unless the media is lying about that too

It comes out on Thursday

So he cautioned people not to judge something they haven't read after they read it

Enjoy the rabbit hole

Duck and cover