Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW Ultraboosts - Season ticket holder drawing tonight

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

Jeezus. $180 for sneakers. #oldmanshakesfist

I wish I would have been one of those asshole that bought 10 pairs and sold them off.

Lucky for me, I have connections in China and know how to buy knockoffs (that are really the exact same) for $30 or less. I don’t really care about them tho and there aren’t many outfits you can wear purple and gold shoes with.
    Please give me your chink connects.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    That's the shoe that my wife got me for my birthday. Not the official nor purple and gold but the multi color slip ons with laces that don't require socks

The ones that had the gay security guard hitting on me. NTTIAWWT
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207
    The white soles on ultraboosts really kill them for me. Looks like styrofoam.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I got a pair for free. Suck it fags
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dnc said:

@Silverbackthepack is a generous daddy
    ??
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

??
    Don't play coy, Sneaker Boy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

??
    I know, I know, I know, you'd do it all for free. No shame in a couple perks though.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

I wish I would have been one of those asshole that bought 10 pairs and sold them off.

Lucky for me, I have connections in China and know how to buy knockoffs (that are really the exact same) for $30 or less. I don’t really care about them tho and there aren’t many outfits you can wear purple and gold shoes with.
    you are the type of guy that waits until the very last second to take his hat off for the Star-Spangled Banner. So concerned with what his hair looks like. Prolly even runs his hand through it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

you are the type of guy that waits until the very last second to take his hat off for the Star-Spangled Banner. So concerned with what his hair looks like. Prolly even runs his hand through it.
    Hopefully while kneeling
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Bread said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

If you have any clothes you can't wear these shoes with you aren't a real husky fan.
    Wearing sports apparel when you aren’t at a game is corny to me. To each their own I guess.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,309

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

AliExpress.com, DHgate.com. Google is also your friend. They are all pretty easy to access.
    www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers if you want good quality shit
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

AliExpress.com, DHgate.com. Google is also your friend. They are all pretty easy to access.
    Not seeing UW Ultraboosts anywhere, and when I go to the sites, they seem to be ~ the price for authentic from reputable sellers when on sale. These are repros of limited editions, is that the concept?

Also, looks like size 14s are out in the cold, regardless.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,309
    Emoterman said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

Not seeing UW Ultraboosts anywhere, and when I go to the sites, they seem to be ~ the price for authentic from reputable sellers when on sale. These are repros of limited editions, is that the concept?

Also, looks like size 14s are out in the cold, regardless.
    Yeah these are mostly limited shoes that are hundreds of secondary market. I'm not really interested in those, but there are a few sellers who do budget $30 shoes at pretty good quality. But yeah you're fucked if you have big feet.