Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW Ultraboosts - Season ticket holder drawing tonight

13»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

Jeezus. $180 for sneakers. #oldmanshakesfist

I wish I would have been one of those asshole that bought 10 pairs and sold them off.

Lucky for me, I have connections in China and know how to buy knockoffs (that are really the exact same) for $30 or less. I don’t really care about them tho and there aren’t many outfits you can wear purple and gold shoes with.
    Please give me your chink connects.
    AliExpress.com, DHgate.com. Google is also your friend. They are all pretty easy to access.
    www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers if you want good quality shit
    Not seeing UW Ultraboosts anywhere, and when I go to the sites, they seem to be ~ the price for authentic from reputable sellers when on sale. These are repros of limited editions, is that the concept?

Also, looks like size 14s are out in the cold, regardless.
    You can get an Asian to custom make them. Ask around. Use the picture for reference. Someone will do it for a lot cheaper than $180.
    Link?

No really
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    HuskyJW said:

Emoterman said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

Jeezus. $180 for sneakers. #oldmanshakesfist

I wish I would have been one of those asshole that bought 10 pairs and sold them off.

Lucky for me, I have connections in China and know how to buy knockoffs (that are really the exact same) for $30 or less. I don’t really care about them tho and there aren’t many outfits you can wear purple and gold shoes with.
    Please give me your chink connects.
    AliExpress.com, DHgate.com. Google is also your friend. They are all pretty easy to access.
    www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers if you want good quality shit
    Not seeing UW Ultraboosts anywhere, and when I go to the sites, they seem to be ~ the price for authentic from reputable sellers when on sale. These are repros of limited editions, is that the concept?

Also, looks like size 14s are out in the cold, regardless.
    You can get an Asian to custom make them. Ask around. Use the picture for reference. Someone will do it for a lot cheaper than $180.
    Link?

No really
    As a tard perpetuating this tardation, I'll explain what I think is meant here. There are sellers on above listed sites who may not be making THESE exact shoes, but you can probably message sellers selling Ultraboost 1.0s and ask them how much for one that looks like this *insert picture.* Buy in bulk and then PROFIT!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    So, did anyone gets these in the raffle or no? I have now accepted defeat. I will be accepting a treaty from Adidas reps later today.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207
    This thread is proof that there are more than just two women on this board.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjIljJd-o0
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

Coming from someone who bleaches his bunghole...
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

So, did anyone gets these in the raffle or no? I have now accepted defeat. I will be accepting a treaty from Adidas reps later today.

Would you like me to declare a fatwa on ADIDAS on your behalf?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Would you like me to declare a fatwa on ADIDAS on your behalf?
    Can you declare a fatwa on this thread? Mods? Can you move this to the HDB?