Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behold the Rat party voter

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Mentally unhinged, single women make up a core voting block for the Rats

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Anonymous chick very scary. POTUS abuse of office, no big deal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Stawman ass fucking very big deal.

I've already said that if it can be shown that he told them he was going to withhold the money unless and until they investigated Biden that he should be impeached. But please return to your strawman's asshole.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I've already said that if it can be shown that he told them he was going to withhold the money unless and until they investigated Biden that he should be impeached. But please return to your strawman's asshole.
    Bullshit. You'll find a way to spin it and rationalize that Trump did no wrong. That's what bitchass partisan kunts do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit. You'll find a way to spin it and rationalize that Trump did no wrong. That's what bitchass partisan kunts do.
    You're like a fucking soothsayer Kunt. You can see the future. You know where the 2020 G7 Meeting is going to be held despite the fact the location hasn't been announced and you know what I'm going to say in the future.

So tell me why I've never seen you criticize a liberal you fucking hypocritical piece of shit?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You're like a fucking soothsayer Kunt. You can see the future. You know where the 2020 G7 Meeting is going to be held despite the fact the location hasn't been announced and you know what I'm going to say in the future.

So tell me why I've never seen you criticize a liberal you fucking hypocritical piece of shit?
    You are the most predictable Kunt on this board. I seriously thought you were a Russian bot initially because your responses were so fucking redundant.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

blob will require that GOP wrong-doing be proven beyond a metaphysical doubt, as per usual.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

blob will require that GOP wrong-doing be proven beyond a metaphysical doubt, as per usual.
    of course. yet he's calling for Biden's head off of flimsy circumstantial evidence then gets offended for being called a bitchass partisan kunt. gay bob's hypocrisy knows no bounds but he's too unaware (or stupid) to realize it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You are the most predictable Kunt on this board. I seriously thought you were a Russian bot initially because your responses were so fucking redundant.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

White flag
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

White flag
    another predictable response from Gay Bob. Claiming victory after he's been cornered. Sure, you and your geriatric crew of Trumptards can claim all the Ws you want on this board. Doesn't take away from the fact that you're a dumbfuck bitchass partisan kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, how dare I call for evidence before I'm willing to convict someone. I should be like you and just make shit up about Mike Brown being shot in the back while running away and that there's no evidence showing Trademark and Zimmerman were in a fight.

Sorry Kunt, you love swallowing like a bitch and making an ass out of yourself, I prefer to deal in facts.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, how dare I call for evidence before I'm willing to convict someone. I should be like you and just make shit up about Mike Brown being shot in the back while running away and that there's no evidence showing Trademark and Zimmerman were in a fight.

Sorry Kunt, you love swallowing like a bitch and making an ass out of yourself, I prefer to deal in facts.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You're free to refute that with some evidence Kunt, but we both know you're too big a lightweight to do that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You're free to refute that with some evidence Kunt, but we both know you're too big a lightweight to do that.
    Ahhhh, the poor little dumbfuck can't back up his mouth. So sad.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

lol claiming victory because I didn't respond within 3 minutes. Congratulations Kunt. You just won the chance to tongue your buddy Race's asshole.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

of course. yet he's calling for Biden's head off of flimsy circumstantial evidence then gets offended for being called a bitchass partisan kunt. gay bob's hypocrisy knows no bounds but he's too unaware (or stupid) to realize it.
    Flimsy circumstantial evidence is better than the none you have
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

lol claiming victory because I didn't respond within 3 minutes. Congratulations Kunt. You just won the chance to tongue your buddy Race's asshole.
    Victory? You're too fucking stupid to even get into the game Kunt. There's no contest to begin with.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Where did I call for Biden's head you lying sack of shit? I just want it investigated. Why are you such a fucking liar Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Where did I call for Biden's head you lying sack of shit? I just want it investigated. Why are you such a fucking liar Kunt?
    You want him investigated based off of circumstantial evidence at best but you have expressed zero interest in digging deeper into the whistleblower complaint and Trump withholding aid. Why is that?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You want him investigated based off of circumstantial evidence at best but you have expressed zero interest in digging deeper into the whistleblower complaint and Trump withholding aid. Why is that?
    That's a good Kunt, never acknowledge the fact you fucking lied and just press on with more lies and bullshit.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It's being looked at but since they won't hand it over to the commies it's not OK. It's not a whistle blower complaint. Get over it.