Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behold the Rat party voter

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Looking forward to Trump shooting someone in the face in Time Square and the sycophants here screaming “executive privilege!”

Not me, I'm looking forward to more high quality strawman ass fucks just like this.
    He’s the one that said he could do it and get away with it.
    Yeah, and you claimed that people here would excuse it by screaming “executive privilege!”

Seems more plausible than wearing a mask and driving a getaway car to evade capture.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Anonymous chick very scary. POTUS abuse of office, no big deal.

Stawman ass fucking very big deal.

I've already said that if it can be shown that he told them he was going to withhold the money unless and until they investigated Biden that he should be impeached. But please return to your strawman's asshole.
    Bullshit. You'll find a way to spin it and rationalize that Trump did no wrong. That's what bitchass partisan kunts do.
    blob will require that GOP wrong-doing be proven beyond a metaphysical doubt, as per usual.
    of course. yet he's calling for Biden's head off of flimsy circumstantial evidence then gets offended for being called a bitchass partisan kunt. gay bob's hypocrisy knows no bounds but he's too unaware (or stupid) to realize it.
    Where did I call for Biden's head you lying sack of shit? I just want it investigated. Why are you such a fucking liar Kunt?
    You want him investigated based off of circumstantial evidence at best but you have expressed zero interest in digging deeper into the whistleblower complaint and Trump withholding aid. Why is that?
    It's being looked at but since they won't hand it over to the commies it's not OK. It's not a whistle blower complaint. Get over it.
    Sled simply prefers to define the whistle blower complaint out of existence. Very Orwellian.
    No I did no such thing. It's going through the proper channels and process but since they won't hand it over your upset. Why do rules and procedures not apply to democrats? Oh yeah they're actually communists and we know how communists deal with rules.
    IG says credible and urgent. Law says you hand it over. You gals are the ones saying but, but, but . . . Biden!
    And the Justice Department, and the DNI are saying the complaint isn't covered by the laws applying to intelligence whistleblowers. The law can't compel a President to give up EP. What kind of fucking lawyer are you?

I'm saying let them fight it out in court. You're the one lying claiming the Biden didn't do anything.
    I completely understand that you wish to hang your hat on positions taken by those who are acting outside of the law. I know will ignore the fact that the law does not provide them any legal right to block providing the complaint to Congress. That’s how you roll.
    Can congress pass a law that takes away the Executive Privilege O'Keefed? If the whistle blower isn't covered by the law, then by what authority does Congress have to see the Complaint that would over ride EP?
    Liberal, undefined magic term: Diversity

Conservative, undefined magic term: Executive Privilege
    In this case EP isn't undefined. Why do you lie? This isn't like Clinton claiming EP over Lewinsky. Private conversations had with foreign leaders are a text book example of things covered by EP.

Where did you go to law school? If it goes to court the Congress with lose.

blob comes out in favor of the "living, breathing Constitution."
    Yeah, EP is an entirely new an recent concept. I believe Washington was the 1st Prez to invoke it.
    EP isn't mentioned in the Constitution. You suddenly think it's a blanket and absolute.
    Neither is a right to privacy, I guess it doesn't exist either.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I've already said that if it can be shown that he told them he was going to withhold the money unless and until they investigated Biden that he should be impeached. But please return to your strawman's asshole.
    Bullshit. You'll find a way to spin it and rationalize that Trump did no wrong. That's what bitchass partisan kunts do.
    blob will require that GOP wrong-doing be proven beyond a metaphysical doubt, as per usual.
    of course. yet he's calling for Biden's head off of flimsy circumstantial evidence then gets offended for being called a bitchass partisan kunt. gay bob's hypocrisy knows no bounds but he's too unaware (or stupid) to realize it.
    Where did I call for Biden's head you lying sack of shit? I just want it investigated. Why are you such a fucking liar Kunt?
    You want him investigated based off of circumstantial evidence at best but you have expressed zero interest in digging deeper into the whistleblower complaint and Trump withholding aid. Why is that?
    It's being looked at but since they won't hand it over to the commies it's not OK. It's not a whistle blower complaint. Get over it.
    Sled simply prefers to define the whistle blower complaint out of existence. Very Orwellian.
    No I did no such thing. It's going through the proper channels and process but since they won't hand it over your upset. Why do rules and procedures not apply to democrats? Oh yeah they're actually communists and we know how communists deal with rules.
    IG says credible and urgent. Law says you hand it over. You gals are the ones saying but, but, but . . . Biden!
    And the Justice Department, and the DNI are saying the complaint isn't covered by the laws applying to intelligence whistleblowers. The law can't compel a President to give up EP. What kind of fucking lawyer are you?

I'm saying let them fight it out in court. You're the one lying claiming the Biden didn't do anything.
    I completely understand that you wish to hang your hat on positions taken by those who are acting outside of the law. I know will ignore the fact that the law does not provide them any legal right to block providing the complaint to Congress. That’s how you roll.
    Can congress pass a law that takes away the Executive Privilege O'Keefed? If the whistle blower isn't covered by the law, then by what authority does Congress have to see the Complaint that would over ride EP?

In this case EP isn't undefined. Why do you lie? This isn't like Clinton claiming EP over Lewinsky. Private conversations had with foreign leaders are a text book example of things covered by EP.

Yeah, EP is an entirely new an recent concept. I believe Washington was the 1st Prez to invoke it.
    EP isn't mentioned in the Constitution. You suddenly think it's a blanket and absolute.
    That's the claim of your knuckle dragging colleagues. You off that bus now?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'm responsible for what I say, should I hold you responsible for the lies and bullshit that Hondo spouts since you're on the same team?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'm responsible for what I say, should I hold you responsible for the lies and bullshit that Hondo spouts since you're on the same team?
    I was gone for a year and I’ve been labeled a HondoBro for disagreeing with you and the Trump supporters here.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I was gone for a year and I’ve been labeled a HondoBro for disagreeing with you and the Trump supporters here.
    Everything is us against them with Bob. Because all conservatives here fall in line. He expects "liberals"* do as well.

* And "liberals" in Bob's mind is everyone who doesn't fall in line with Trump and Republicans.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You didn't get called a HondoBro just for disagreeing with me. Do you not like being a HondoBro?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

All 17 whack a mole agencies agree with you. IMPEACH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Everything is us against them with Bob. Because all conservatives here fall in line. He expects "liberals"* do as well.

* And "liberals" in Bob's mind is everyone who doesn't fall in line with Trump and Republicans.
    Weird how there are never any examples is support of your worthless lying twat of a mouth Hondo.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You didn't get called a HondoBro just for disagreeing with me. Do you not like being a HondoBro?
    Labels are BAD. Just axe Race.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Is that a yes or a no? Why do you object to being called a Hondo Bro?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Because my opinion differs from his in many ways. But I understand it helps simple minded folks to categorize things into binary options.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Because my opinion differs from his in many ways. But I understand it helps simple minded folks to categorize things into binary options.
    I don't care what your gender fluidity is I just care about the nation. You are against America and say your voting for all the socialists. Is there really anything else to know?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I wasn't aware that all Hondo bros shared the same positions on all issues. Do you believe Trump supporters agree on every issue?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't care what your gender fluidity is I just care about the nation. You are against America and say your voting for all the socialists. Is there really anything else to know?
    Against America? Are you and Sledog sharing the same needle?
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Confused you are!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Confused you are!
    Whatever makes you feel better. I know your life choices won’t cut it.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Confused you are!
    Whatever makes you feel better. I know your life choices won’t cut it.
    I am Sledog. Better check your needle sharing post.

And please enlighten us with your yachting lifestyle and job that allows a yacht purchase.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump supporters have entered R Kelly supporters territory. They won’t believe any wrongdoing unless there’s a video of him doing it while the victim is holding multiple forms of government ID. That piss could be digital!

Considering the track record of his accusers many of whom embarrassed themselves several times in your absence, why in the fuck would we fall for the bullshit anymore?

You and your little band of deranged never Trumpers have been wrong about EVERYTHING and failed miserably at making shit up to get him out of office

I voted for him. I expect that to be respected. If your little band of retards can't beat him a year from now in an election then you might seriously consider just shutting the fuck up for awhile