Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you far right fringe dumbfucks rationalize withholding the whistleblower complaint?

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Trump has two tricks he uses to justify tyranny. The first is the use of executive privilege when it doesn't apply. The second is to declare national emergencies. When he does this, there is no check on his powers, and that is what the founders feared. So you are endorsing a tyrant.

Asking a foreign government to investigate possible corruption is tyranny?

Go lay down before you’re overcome with a case of the vapors.

Let me guess you had no problem with Obama using our intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.
    A president who is withholding military aid from a country repeatedly pressuring said country to reopen a closed investigation on the family of his political rival for political purposes is the definition of abuse of power. Reportedly the complaint also deals with a promise being made which could be the second part of the quid pro quo. If this situation was reversed and the Ukrainian President was pushing Trump to investigate his rivals Ukraine would be shut down and people would be filling the streets until the corrupt presidential was removed.
    He didn't withhold aid
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/28/trump-ukraine-military-aid-russia-1689531

Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia
    By CAITLIN EMMA and CONNOR O’BRIEN
    08/28/2019 06:11 PM EDT
    I think I'll take the president of the Ukraine's word on it

No aid withheld
    You understand the insanity of trump blocking a whistleblower complaint against himself?
    Why is it insane for a President to believe that his private conversations with other foreign leaders remain private? Tyranny!!!!
    You've lost touch with the script I think you need a long walk for perspective.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Trump has two tricks he uses to justify tyranny. The first is the use of executive privilege when it doesn't apply. The second is to declare national emergencies. When he does this, there is no check on his powers, and that is what the founders feared. So you are endorsing a tyrant.

Let me guess you had no problem with Obama using our intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.
    A president who is withholding military aid from a country repeatedly pressuring said country to reopen a closed investigation on the family of his political rival for political purposes is the definition of abuse of power. Reportedly the complaint also deals with a promise being made which could be the second part of the quid pro quo. If this situation was reversed and the Ukrainian President was pushing Trump to investigate his rivals Ukraine would be shut down and people would be filling the streets until the corrupt presidential was removed.
    He didn't withhold aid
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/28/trump-ukraine-military-aid-russia-1689531

No aid withheld
    You understand the insanity of trump blocking a whistleblower complaint against himself?
    Why is it insane for a President to believe that his private conversations with other foreign leaders remain private? Tyranny!!!!
    I don't have a script. I noticed you dodged the question. Is that part of your script? I'd like to know the details of everything Obama promised the Iranians. Can I see transcripts to those conversations?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    Because it will show urgent and credible misconduct of the executive.
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    I don't have a script. I noticed you dodged the question. Is that part of your script? I'd like to know the details of everything Obama promised the Iranians. Can I see transcripts to those conversations?
    No whistleblower
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    What misconduct will it show? Detail it for me.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    Ridiculous comment. JFC.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,975
    Founders Club

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

There is no point in using logical reasoning with Trump supporters (they let his behavior go, just 'cuz). But I was curious how they justify it. There is of course no justification to withhold a whistleblower complaint to Congress, which is what Pelosi is basically saying.
    That's fucking ironic.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,975
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    Ridiculous comment. JFC.
    Great non-answer as always.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    Ridiculous comment. JFC.
    It’s pretty obvious you label it ridiculous in order to avoid answering an inconvenient question you have no logical answer for.😂

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,498
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    Ridiculous comment. JFC.
    You act as though presidents don't use foreign aid to influence other countries leaders on a daily basis. Because it's Biden is why you're pissed. Odd you're not calling out Biden for enriching his son (I'm sure Sonny paid Dad too) by WITHHOLDING AID TO STOP AN INVESTIGATION!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    No whistleblower
    Ridiculous comment. JFC.
    White flag so soon?
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    Can you understand the insanity of having a n entire class of morons make shit up about you for three years, and when it was all found to be untrue, they Trump-up another fictious allegation? Can you imagine?
    That's false
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Because I want the left to lose at everything

Next question
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

He didn't withhold aid

No aid withheld
    Can you understand the insanity of having a n entire class of morons make shit up about you for three years, and when it was all found to be untrue, they Trump-up another fictious allegation? Can you imagine?
    That's false
    I have some real estate you may be interested in.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    In the Tug, AOG is like Central trying to take on a division 1 opponent. I would say that he knows pregame that he's going to get clobbered 77-3 once he takes the field, but self-awareness isn't one of his strong suits.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

In the Tug, AOG is like Central trying to take on a division 1 opponent. I would say that he knows pregame that he's going to get clobbered 77-3 once he takes the field, but self-awareness isn't one of his strong suits.

Just wait until there's 5G across the country.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Another useful thing the 2nd amendment is good for. I consider 5g as a personal threat, and I'll personally shoot, deface and destroy any small cell 5g installation that they try to put on or next to my property.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Another useful thing the 2nd amendment is good for. I consider 5g as a personal threat, and I'll personally shoot, deface and destroy any small cell 5g installation that they try to put on or next to my property.
    They are forcing you to put 5G tech on your property? Scary shit man.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

They are forcing you to put 5G tech on your property? Scary shit man.
    You should get out of your bunker and read something beside the New York Times and Washington Post. You would know about Trump and former Verizon employee and shill, Ajit Pai's forced rollout of this untested technology on the citizens of the US. The plan is to have it on every block, in every home, with an installation positioned every 300 to 800 ft. The hands of local governments have been tied and they can't oppose it. Odd how it's been banned in West Palm Beach though. I thought Trump loved 5g. You would think he would want it in his own neighborhood since it's so great.