Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump’s communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gay Bob thinks Republicans are innocent til proven guilty but Democrats are guilty til proven innocent. And he wonders why I call him a bitchass partisan kunt.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Did he tell them to wait until he was reelected so he had more flexibility?

The inevitable false equivalency. Thanks for not disappointing.
    So what is the context and which leader was Trump speaking with?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,388
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Rudy’s denial/confirmation leads us to think it was a promise to release the Ukraine’s aid money to them just as soon as Ukraine starts digging up dirt on Biden.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gay Bob thinks Republicans are innocent no matter what evidence there is but Democrats are always guilty. And he wonders why I call him a bitchass partisan kunt.

FIFY
  • Options
    A lot of butthurt Trump supported in here. Love the but but but Obama and Biden and Bidens son conversation. Pussies. Own Trump's actions.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Guess Gasbag doesn’t have an innocent explanation for the coverup either.

Crackerjack lawyer doesn’t know that the burden of proof falls on the accuser I guess.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    The Ukraine prosecutor had tracked several million in wire transfers back to the US (Hunter Biden) when he got fired.

HondoFS joined by GodDamnStupid and company running cover for this...
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Crackerjack lawyer doesn’t know that the burden of proof falls on the accuser I guess.
    Coverup proven. Your lack of curiosity about the motive noted.
  • Options

The Ukraine prosecutor had tracked several million in wire transfers back to the US (Hunter Biden) when he got fired.

I really know nothing about Hunter. He's probably guilty, a politicians son using his name to make money. Send him to jail.

But what does that have do Trump and his inappropriate conversation with the Ukraine?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Says the kunt who runs cover for Trump for every single one of his fuckups. When is Imelda projected to hit Alabama?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Coverup proven. Your lack of curiosity about the motive noted.
    You believing that anything is proven by what has come out today further denigrates your credibility of being a real barrister.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

“You believing that anything is proven by what has come out today further denigrates your credibility of being a real barrister.”

I’m pretty sure the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate are still waiting for the legally mandatory delivery of the whistleblower complaint. Coverup. Proven.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Rudy’s denial/confirmation leads us to think it was a promise to release the Ukraine’s aid money to them just as soon as Ukraine starts digging up dirt on Biden.
    You believe anything that your sources qweef out of their slit. So another nothing burger and more Hondo Bros tears are the only things that have been proven to be fact
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You believe anything that your sources qweef out of their slit. So another nothing burger and more Hondo Bros tears are the only things that have been proven to be fact
    Only the coverup is proven so far. I’ve not said anything to the contrary.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Link to proof of a coverup please.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019

The several million you are thinking of was all that cash that was flowing to Manafort. Biden's company was being paid about 166k a month to do consulting work for Burmisa including Hunter being on the board alongside many other foreign nationals. The prosecutor didn't need to track that money as it was all reported. Hell they even issued a press release about hiring him to "consult the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities”.

What else ya got?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

I’m pretty sure the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate are still waiting for the legally mandatory delivery of the whistleblower complaint. Coverup. Proven.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Wondering if Coats departure is caught up in all this. The call in question happened on July 25th. Trump announced Coats departure on July 28th. If he hadn't been fired/asked to resign Coats would have been the one delivering the legally mandated report to congress that the Trump nominated IG felt was "urgent" and "serious". Could just be a coincidence?
  • Options
    GDS said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Wondering if Coats departure is caught up in all this. The call in question happened on July 25th. Trump announced Coats departure on July 28th. If he hadn't been fired/asked to resign Coats would have been the one delivering the legally mandated report to congress that the Trump nominated IG felt was "urgent" and "serious". Could just be a coincidence?
    I don't know if that's true or not. But it's always the cover up they gets politicians in trouble. Not the actual action.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

I don't know if that's true or not. But it's always the cover up they gets politicians in trouble. Not the actual action.
    In this case the coverup is entirely in the open and plainly illegal. Daddy counts on the deplorables to back him and dares the nutless wonders in his own party to give a damn. The reason Bart is on the Supreme Court despite not having been on Daddy’s original list of judges is because he thinks the President is also the King. Daddy needs to be above the law to get away with this.