Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump’s communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Eager to see how Pelosi explains that offering military hardware to a foreign country in exchange for that country damaging a domestic political rival is somehow not an impeachable offense
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just as I expected. Just as I have foretold. This shit show is trumptastic.

Meltdown
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Eager to see how Pelosi explains that offering military hardware to a foreign country in exchange for that country damaging a domestic political rival is somehow not an impeachable offense

Nothingburger. The real scandal is Obama's Netflix deal. We need to open an investigation into that.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Meltdown
    Is laughing uncontrollably at trumptrash a meltdown? I’m sure you’re right.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Meltdown
    Is laughing uncontrollably at trumptrash a meltdown? I’m sure you’re right.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.
    If?

Right. Just make more shit up
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

If that is what happened then Trump will be impeached, but I’m not buying anything until I see some facts to support it and given the number of times many of you who are busy in this thread gleefully blowing each other have ended up with egg on your faces I’d pump the brakes a bit.

But then again, some of you seem to enjoy swallowing like bitches.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

If that is what happened then Trump will be impeached, but I’m not buying anything until I see some facts to support it and given the number of times many of you who are busy in this thread gleefully blowing each other have ended up with egg on your faces I’d pump the brakes a bit.

But then again, some of you seem to enjoy swallowing like bitches.
    I don't think that was egg on their faces.......
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait so this latest episode of lets make shit up has brought the spotlight on Biden colluding with the Ukraine to enrich his family?

How will Trump survive?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Wait so this latest episode of lets make shit up has brought the spotlight on Biden colluding with the Ukraine to enrich his family?

How will Trump survive?

If Trump simply asked the Ukraine to continue with their investigation of Biden I don't have any problem with that. If he offered them some form of inducement to re-start the investigation he has a problem.

Odd how little interest the MSM has in the actions of Biden that were being investigated.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

How will Trump survive?

If Trump simply asked the Ukraine to continue with their investigation of Biden I don't have any problem with that. If he offered them some form of inducement to re-start the investigation he has a problem.

Odd how little interest the MSM has in the actions of Biden that were being investigated.
    If he is as stupid as his opponents think and did cross the line he is in trouble. He seems confident he will be rich cool and 22-0 though

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, alongside visiting Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, the president blasted the “ridiculous” story, blaming a “partisan whistleblower” and calling it “just another political hack job.”

“I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower,” Trump said.

He wouldn’t say what was discussed in the call but said someone should “look into” Biden family connections to Ukraine.

He also argued the press has had “a bad week,” insisting he has prevailed in controversies reported by the media.

“I guess I’m about 22 and 0, and I’ll keep it that way,” the president said.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,388
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

How will Trump survive?

The Biden accusation is long on Daddy’s bluster, short on anything interesting.

As for offering Ukraine something, Rudy has pretty much copped to that on his clients’ behalf.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

How will Trump survive?

Its much longer on facts than anything you have come up with on Trump. Even politifact is having a tough time saying its not true even though it is

Biden and China is even better

China private equity
    Peter Schweizer, author of Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, wrote: "In December 2013 Hunter Biden, son of Joe Biden, travels with his father aboard Air Force Two to Beijing. ... Shortly after they return to the U.S., Hunter Biden's firm receives a $1 billion private equity deal from the Chinese government. The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion."[38][39]

Bohai Harvest
    Biden is on the board of Bohai Harvest RST (also known as BHR Partners) which, according to reporting in The Intercept, invested in Face++, a mobile phone app built by the Chinese government to introduce a mass surveillance state and spy on its citizens. The application has been used to spy on Muslims in China's western province of Xinjiang, where an estimated 1 million Muslims are being held in “re-education” camps, providing government authorities access to data that shows personal information.[40][41]

The website said the company has the support of the state-owned Bank of China. Bohai Harvest has also partnered with a subsidiary of China's conglomerate HNA Group.[40]

According to Peter Schweizer, Bohai Harvest "became an “anchor investor” in the IPO of China General Nuclear Power Corp., a state-owned energy company involved in the construction of nuclear reactors. In 2016, the US Justice Department would charge CGN with stealing nuclear secrets from the United States". Bohai Harvest also "joined forces with a subsidiary of Chinese state-owned military aviation contractor Aviation Industry Corporation of China to buy American precision-parts manufacturer Henniges."[42]

Hunter Biden partnered with James Bulger, son of former Massachusetts state Senate President William Bulger. According to The Intercept, business registration filings in China list Hunter Biden and James Bulger as key officials at Bohai Harvest.[40]

I'm sure you don't give a shit about this either
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,388

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

How will Trump survive?

Its much longer on facts than anything you have come up with on Trump. Even politifact is having a tough time saying its not true even though it is

Biden and China is even better

China private equity
    Peter Schweizer, author of Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends, wrote: "In December 2013 Hunter Biden, son of Joe Biden, travels with his father aboard Air Force Two to Beijing. ... Shortly after they return to the U.S., Hunter Biden's firm receives a $1 billion private equity deal from the Chinese government. The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion."[38][39]

Bohai Harvest
    Biden is on the board of Bohai Harvest RST (also known as BHR Partners) which, according to reporting in The Intercept, invested in Face++, a mobile phone app built by the Chinese government to introduce a mass surveillance state and spy on its citizens. The application has been used to spy on Muslims in China's western province of Xinjiang, where an estimated 1 million Muslims are being held in “re-education” camps, providing government authorities access to data that shows personal information.[40][41]

The website said the company has the support of the state-owned Bank of China. Bohai Harvest has also partnered with a subsidiary of China's conglomerate HNA Group.[40]

According to Peter Schweizer, Bohai Harvest "became an “anchor investor” in the IPO of China General Nuclear Power Corp., a state-owned energy company involved in the construction of nuclear reactors. In 2016, the US Justice Department would charge CGN with stealing nuclear secrets from the United States". Bohai Harvest also "joined forces with a subsidiary of Chinese state-owned military aviation contractor Aviation Industry Corporation of China to buy American precision-parts manufacturer Henniges."[42]

Hunter Biden partnered with James Bulger, son of former Massachusetts state Senate President William Bulger. According to The Intercept, business registration filings in China list Hunter Biden and James Bulger as key officials at Bohai Harvest.[40]

I'm sure you don't give a shit about this either
    So: 0 + China = China

Hard to disagree.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than dad threatening the Ukraine if they investigate his sons billion dollar deal sure nothing

It was a coincidence
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

How will Trump survive?

As for offering Ukraine something, Rudy has pretty much copped to that on his clients’ behalf.
    So Biden's son didn't hold a position in a Ukrainian gas company while his father was vice president?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Other than dad threatening the Ukraine if they investigate his sons billion dollar deal sure nothing

It was a coincidence

I wonder if O'Keefed would be as equally blasé if one of Trump's sons held the same position today as Biden's son did when Joe was VP?