Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump’s communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,294
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Funny that our leftards who love to root for the away team and think MAGA is a white supremacists slogan think that Trump is playing for the away team, no evidence required. 100 billion to the Iranians is just fine if it's a dem thing.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Funny that our leftards who love to root for the away team and think MAGA is a white supremacists slogan think that Trump is playing for the away team, no evidence required. 100 billion to the Iranians is just fine if it's a dem thing.

Gasbag remembers vividly when Obama declassified information on the spot, in front of the Russian ambassador, in the Oval Office.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The counselor remembers vividly when the SOS had an illegal home grown server which was hacked by just about everyone.
  • Options

The counselor remembers vividly when the SOS had an illegal home grown server which was hacked by just about everyone.

Speaking of false equivalence.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wistlinduck remembers when Hillary was president and there was actual evidence her emails were hacked.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did he tell them to wait until he was reelected so he had more flexibility?

The inevitable false equivalency. Thanks for not disappointing.
    How is it false?
    Trump didn't offer to sell out to Putin

Obama did

So false equivalence
    A vague comment about flexibility < A promise to a foreign leader that prompted a high ranking member of the IC to make a whistleblower complaint

You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that.
    I did find Obama's comment vague. At all.

It was pretty clear he would comply at a later time.

Hope this helps
    "You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that."

I notice you didn't deny it.
    Notice I didn't claim our world leader shouldn't talk to other world leaders.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Wistlinduck remembers when Hillary was president and there was actual evidence her emails were hacked.
    You mean like the "actual evidence" you had in order to make your claim about Trump colluding with Russians? Or how about the "actual evidence" that you have to support this lie that you've been telling now for over half a year?

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

One action is illegal, the other isn't. So yeah, false equivalence as always.

Are you naturally this daft or do you work at it?
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

One action is illegal, the other isn't. So yeah, false equivalence as always.

Are you naturally this daft or do you work at it?
    So selling out your country and its allies to curry favor with your sponsor/blackmailer is “legal” and therefore perfectly acceptable to the TugCons. And somehow you never managed to indict, much less convict HC of anything despite countless investigations, but she must be guilty of something. Got it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,385
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is right - anyone that still believes the bullshit that the intel agencies and the Post or Times puts out there is fucking stupid

I should say lets wait for the facts but I know there aren't any the same way I knew that Ty would suck every year

You got insincere loser H C Dog slobbering all over something Trump did that they can't put into words

"It's a serious charge"

So is the charge that H fucks the neighbors dog
  • Options

Trump is right - anyone that still believes the bullshit that the intel agencies and the Post or Times puts out there is fucking stupid

I should say lets wait for the facts but I know there aren't any the same way I knew that Ty would suck every year

You got insincere loser H C Dog slobbering all over something Trump did that they can't put into words

"It's a serious charge"

Yeah, it’s all a conspiracy against Daddy, obviously.

Who is Deep State playing this week?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

Give your track record comrade they appear to be playing you.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The hammer is coming down on the seditionists. The likeminded cockroaches are scurrying for further false excuses with the lights turned on😂
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,385
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

What the fuck was the whole Russian collusion lie if not a conspiracy

For Christ's sake you think we're just going to forget that?

Go fuck yourself
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

I’m sure that’s why Daddy is engaged in a coverup.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

Yes, yes a "cover-up" just like the Russian collusion cover-up, right comrade?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

Says the guy who still believes the Gentle Giant had his hands up and was executed.😂😂

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"It's a serious charge"

Says the guy who still believes the Gentle Giant had his hands up and was executed.😂😂

O'Keefed believes that Obama and Eric Holder were part of that cover-up.
  • Options
    I’d change the subject too if I were defending Daddy, blob.

The report has not been provided to the Intelligence Committees as the law requires, without exception.

Yes. This is a coverup.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    My favorite was the counselor's excuse that he voted for barry over mittens was because barry was the more fiscally responsible alternative. I mean from energy policy to all the money that obamacare was going to save the average family, barry was a financial wizard.