Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump’s communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did he tell them to wait until he was reelected so he had more flexibility?

The inevitable false equivalency. Thanks for not disappointing.
    How is it false?
    Trump didn't offer to sell out to Putin

Obama did

So false equivalence
    A vague comment about flexibility < A promise to a foreign leader that prompted a high ranking member of the IC to make a whistleblower complaint

You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that.
    I did find Obama's comment vague. At all.

It was pretty clear he would comply at a later time.

Hope this helps
    You got some Cheeto dust on your chin.
    What does that have to do with Obama's complicity?

Absolutely nothing.

So you're suggesting Obama hinted at the deal and Daddy closed the deal. If so, we've got lots of guns. We can easily shoot them both . . . after their trials, of course.

Great defense of Daddy, btw.
    "This story is a nothing burger because of Obama"

Lol great argument!!
    Without more information the story so far is a nothing burger. And it doesn't appear that O'Keefed is willing to give us more details and we all know you're too fucking stupid to provide any more detail.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

How is it false?

Obama did

So false equivalence
    A vague comment about flexibility < A promise to a foreign leader that prompted a high ranking member of the IC to make a whistleblower complaint

You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that.

Hope this helps
    "You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that."

I notice you didn't deny it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

How is it false?

Obama did

So false equivalence

Hope this helps
    "You girls would be apoplectic if any Democrat had done what Daddy apparently did. Feel free to deny that."

I notice you didn't deny it.
    The dance of the Kunt continue. I notice you can't say what we should be OUTRAGED over.

What a fucking lightweight.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,264
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You mean like Kerry's treason in Paris in the 70s. Or Kerry's meeting with the mullahs in Iran? Or the Swimmer's treason with the Soviets in the 1980s? Or Clinton's accepting chicom intelligence agency political contributions in the 90s? Or the Clinton's taking Putin money? Or barry taking illegal pali money? That kind of thing?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Translation: I can't answer the question either because I'm an even bigger dumb Kunt than O'Keefed, but here's a link that won't answer your question either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    This sure sounds to me like this week's "Trump caused the to CIA Extract Top Spy from Russia" bullshit story that allow you liberals Kunts to run around with your hair on fire in phony OUTRAGE for a few days until the next bogus story comes along.

You girls sure love swallowing like bitches.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Translation: I can't answer the question either because I'm an even bigger dumb Kunt than O'Keefed, but here's a link that won't answer your question either.
    Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Fuck off.
    White flag
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Hypocrites gotta hypocrite.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Fuck off.
    White flag

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Fuck off.
    White flag

Pathetic.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck did he do?

We know what Obama did and you're still running cover for him

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY TO WHO?
  • Options
    edited September 2019

What the fuck did he do?

Who the Hell admires Obama’s actions with respect to our adversaries? I guess contrasting him with a traitor is now regarded as high praise.

Daddy did enough to clear the hurdles required to prove that his actions have urgent and serious implications. The refusal to comply with the law—what else is new?—and engage in a coverup inspires confidence only in you gals who prefer an absolute monarchy to our system. There is zero legal justification for the refusal to provide the complaint to the Intelligence Committees.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    HHusky said:

What the fuck did he do?

Who the Hell admires Obama’s actions with respect to our adversaries? I guess contrasting him with a traitor is now regarded as high praise.

Daddy did enough to clear the hurdles required to prove that his actions have urgent and serious implications. The refusal to comply with the law—what else is new?—and engage in a coverup inspires confidence only in you gals who prefer an absolute monarchy to our system. There is zero legal justification for the refusal to provide the complaint to the Intelligence Committees.
  • Options

HHusky said:

What the fuck did he do?

Your strength is T&A.

Don’t dabble.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What the fuck did he do?

There you go, running cover for him again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

What the fuck did he do?

I hear he told Cohen to lie to Congress. What's the number of times you have to swallow like a bitch before you hold off and await more details before you go into one of these hair on fire Kunt acts O'Keefed?

You're easily in high triple digits now and you don't appear to be slowing down.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What the fuck did he do?

Your strength is T&A.

Don’t dabble.
    At least I have an identifiable strength.

Don't post.