Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I see dead sites

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mad_Son said:

Emoterman said:

Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

The content they produce is pretty great. The platform they have it on is not good, especially for mobile.

Air wolf, data dawg, and kodiak have had some excellent content which I have enjoyed and found worthwhile. My bitchy ass, selfish complaint remains that we're better all under one roof and I wish they were still posting here.
    Agreed, I dont really get their vision or why they felt the need to break off but whatever. Atleast it was done a better than than Chest and LittleJimmy and Friday Harbor. I guess they are trying to split the baby between here, dawgman, ruth, and reddit. I always thought the OG HHB coaching matters, fuck perspective philosophy naturally balanced really well with their new-age teen boy above all obsession.

DDY brand is tailor made for here where he can spew semi coherent recruiting insight wrapped in racism while disregarding actual coaching. People can argue with him on a relatively neutral ground about how fucking retarded he is for wanting to start Wellington over BBK and everything is fine, no one really cares.

Coker seems like a really nice guy that just wants to speak the truth about high school boys talent. Trying to monetize such a weird niche hobby in THIS free internet without a massive personal following or established community seems useless. IMO, he would do better being an active member here with a linked patreon account where people could directly donate to him for specific high level ideas and articles he wants to do that get posted to the front page (also rip).

TLDR: I like talking with those guys here, but its kinda weird to go argue with them on their own semi serious website that they made, that they run, about some attempt at a high level topic... Doesnt feel right calling DDY an elitist blackface wearing racist homo with a side of syphilitic moron in his own home while he is hosting an open house with a bunch of normals... idk...
    They want to give non-doogs, who are offended by HH a place to be. HH without the #filth.
    I was listening to the Jimmy and Chester show, and chest was joking about handjobs and cunnilingus from the cheerleaders as Dawg Pack 4th quarter prizes. I wasn't in The Pit when Chester made his schism, but seems it had something to do with filth... What am I missing here?
    I don't listen to his pods but he quit from HH, not the pit
    Chest was never on the Pit AFAIK
    He was on the Pit and a huge propigator of filth.
    Never heard of him. Must not have been special.