Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New York Times hits Brett Kavanaugh with new allegation from 1980s

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yes

The only thing more important than integrity is making sure to fuck over the Dems at every possible opportunity.

Investigations need to be launched into every single annoying one until something is found

Agree. The lamestream media (roflmao) and pelosi need to constantly and continually investigate and subpoena trump, his minions.and the entire federal bureaucracy. The DOJ and McConnell need to investigate every single dem and their operatives including the lamestream media (roflmao). I’m glad to see that once again we are on the same page bitchfork.
    I'm serious tho

Because it would be hilarious
    Just criticize California. CD will run after it like a dog distracted by a squirrel.
    Pelosi is a product of California.

T&Ps that she doesn't catch typhus, too.

GayBob is your go-to source as the typhus trumptrash poster boy. You should ask him about your ongoing and serious concerns. Otherwise, I’d recommend you stay far away.
    So you are hoping Pelosi catches the typhus?

Not very compassionate.

If that would satisfy your delicate sensibilities? Yes, without question. Maybe you should spend more time relaxing in Idaho? Rough up some UW frat boys with your WSU football buddies in Hayden? You sound upset and on edge.
    Yup. @MikeDamone 's right. Shiny object Cali squirrel. Hit that bait like a steelhead on the Clearwater.

Always remember that Idaho is a special place for you, in spite of your struggles. GayBob and race will always keep you updated on the California typhus. Keep us updated on the bell curve.
    Make me a frittata, Todd.

Hold the typhus.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Love how the actual female involved claims it never happened. But why would that be important or hinder the smearing by former journalists who are now nothing more than partisan hacks.

It’s a FS smear for the HondoFS folks of the world.

Huh?

The woman who some Liberal named Max Stier claims Kavanaugh harassed by putting his D in her hand in a drunken party said it didn’t happen.

I’m sure that’s not pertinent to the discussion though when it involves smearing a conservative.
    Says she doesn't remember it. Seems like a rational choice given the treatment she could expect if she were to remember it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

Love how the actual female involved claims it never happened. But why would that be important or hinder the smearing by former journalists who are now nothing more than partisan hacks.

Huh?

The woman who some Liberal named Max Stier claims Kavanaugh harassed by putting his D in her hand in a drunken party said it didn’t happen.

I’m sure that’s not pertinent to the discussion though when it involves smearing a conservative.
    Says she doesn't remember it. Seems like a rational choice given the treatment she could expect if she were to remember it.
    You mean like the treatment the woman Ford claimed was at the party with her but who refused to back up Ford's story?

And then, just before the book ends, the reporters drop a bombshell:

>We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford's accuracy. I don't have any confidence in the story."
    This on-the-record quote is the first time that Keyser has spoken publicly about what was previously reported in detail in the new bestseller "Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court"...

The New York Times authors dismiss Keyser’s statement as the product of a bad memory, before noting that their unsuccessful efforts to corroborate Blasey Ford’s claims including desperately searching for a house that matched the description she gave. Nevertheless, their “gut” told them to believe her in the absence of facts.

The authors also acknowledge what had previously been reported in "Justice on Trial," about

A group text was formed in which friends such as Cheryl Amitay and Lulu Gonella discussed how to get her to say something more helpful to the cause. An unnamed man on the text suggested that they defame her as an addict. Keyser has been in recovery for some time, as her friends know and as has previously been reported.

Amitay answered,"Leland is a major stumbling block" While asserting she didn't want her to make anything up out of whole cloth, she offered ideas for things that could sound supportive of Ford's story, such as that she'd been in similar situations with Blasey Ford that summer.

"I was told behind the scenes that certain things could be spread about me if I didn't comply," Keyser told the reporters, a stunning admission of the pressure to which she was subjected to by Blasey Ford's allies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah Ford was treated just awful. She received a million dollars and slobbered over endlessly by the press despite the fact that she was an obvious fucking fraud and liar.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Yeah Ford was treated just awful. She received a million dollars and slobbered over endlessly by the press despite the fact that she was an obvious fucking fraud and liar.

A GoFundMe account was started to help her pay for security and after the bills were paid the rest of the money was donated to charities helping trauma survivors like Ford.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

A GoFundMe account was started to help her pay for security and after the bills were paid the rest of the money was donated to charities helping trauma survivors like Ford.
    Yeah, and you swallowed that story like a bitch. When does she write her book? Who paid for all of her lawyers? Did you believe her story about being afraid to fly? Why didn't anyone who she claims was at the party remember any such party? How come she can't remember how she got there, where the house was, or how she got home?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Bob hates facts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Bob hates facts.
    Remember now, Hondo hasn't taken any side in this story.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Bob hates facts.
    Yeah she remodeled her house. For "security" reasons.

People wonder why other people get angry when they lie to affect decisions that have a huge impact on our nation and everyone's lives.

Criminals gotta criminal!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Bob hates facts.
    Yeah she remodeled her house. For "security" reasons.

People wonder why other people get angry when they lie to affect decisions that have a huge impact on our nation and everyone's lives.

Criminals gotta criminal!
    And it just so happens that their "security" involved finishing the adding on of a rental unit to their existing housing, which in Silicon Valley is no small extra income generator. Btw, without documentation I have buying that she donated $600K to charity. "Trauma" survivor my ass. At worst she was pawed on by a teenage boy when she was also a teenager. Trauma!!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, and you swallowed that story like a bitch. When does she write her book? Who paid for all of her lawyers? Did you believe her story about being afraid to fly? Why didn't anyone who she claims was at the party remember any such party? How come she can't remember how she got there, where the house was, or how she got home?
    - no idea. Not really interested in her book if/when she writes one
    - Her lawyers were paid by the committee who allocated money for the nomination hearings.
    - Sure, I know many people who hate and/or are afraid to fly but do it anyway
    - I would be more shocked if they actually remembered a party where nothing of any consequence happened to them. I have been to many many many such gatherings were nothing of consequence happened to me and I probably couldn't tell you with any degree of certainty any details about those gatherings 20-25 years later.
    - Trauma affects different people's memory in different ways. Again after all these years if she purported to remember the details before and after the incident with complete clarity I'd be more skeptical. If she were lying why not go the entire way and give details about the before and after?

any more questions?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    no idea. Not really interested in her book if/when she writes one

Yeah because the point of the question was to determine if you were interested in it. What a Kunt.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

When is she getting sued and thrown in jail? That money should be drained from her account.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

When is she getting sued and thrown in jail? That money should be drained from her account.
    It's really up to Bart to bring his complaint.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Huh?

You mean like the treatment the woman Ford claimed was at the party with her but who refused to back up Ford's story?

>We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford's accuracy. I don't have any confidence in the story."
    This on-the-record quote is the first time that Keyser has spoken publicly about what was previously reported in detail in the new bestseller "Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court"...

The New York Times authors dismiss Keyser’s statement as the product of a bad memory, before noting that their unsuccessful efforts to corroborate Blasey Ford’s claims including desperately searching for a house that matched the description she gave. Nevertheless, their “gut” told them to believe her in the absence of facts.

The authors also acknowledge what had previously been reported in "Justice on Trial," about

A group text was formed in which friends such as Cheryl Amitay and Lulu Gonella discussed how to get her to say something more helpful to the cause. An unnamed man on the text suggested that they defame her as an addict. Keyser has been in recovery for some time, as her friends know and as has previously been reported.

Amitay answered,"Leland is a major stumbling block" While asserting she didn't want her to make anything up out of whole cloth, she offered ideas for things that could sound supportive of Ford's story, such as that she'd been in similar situations with Blasey Ford that summer.

"I was told behind the scenes that certain things could be spread about me if I didn't comply," Keyser told the reporters, a stunning admission of the pressure to which she was subjected to by Blasey Ford's allies.
    But wait...there's more.

One of Brett Kavanaugh's male classmates at Yale has alleged he saw friends of the Supreme Court Justice push his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken party in the 1980s.

A New York Times article details an account by classmate Max Stier who says he saw Kavanaugh, who was a freshman, at a party with his pants down.

Friends allegedly pushed his penis in to a female student's hand at the dorm party. Stier told senators and the FBI about this, but the bureau did not investigate, according to the NYT.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/09/16/here-they-go-again/

Max Steir was Bill Clinton's attorney during the Lewinsky affair....you know, when Bill did not have sex with that woman. All over her blue dress.

Jesus - at least roll out a different mouthpiece/liar. That was too easy.

• Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Huh?

But wait...there's more.

One of Brett Kavanaugh's male classmates at Yale has alleged he saw friends of the Supreme Court Justice push his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken party in the 1980s.

A New York Times article details an account by classmate Max Stier who says he saw Kavanaugh, who was a freshman, at a party with his pants down.

Friends allegedly pushed his penis in to a female student's hand at the dorm party. Stier told senators and the FBI about this, but the bureau did not investigate, according to the NYT.

Max Steir was Bill Clinton's attorney during the Lewinsky affair....you know, when Bill did not have sex with that woman. All over her blue dress.

The Max Stier with a great reputation on both sides of the aisle who's organization worked with the Trump transition team? That Max Stier....lol
  • Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Huh?

But wait...there's more.

The Max Stier with a great reputation on both sides of the aisle who's organization worked with the Trump transition team? That Max Stier....lol
    sure.gif

Max put his penis in my hand at a rager at the Lambda Chi house in 84. FOUL!!!!

See. Easy peasy. The Throbber would make an excellent leftist.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Huh?

But wait...there's more.

His organization works on all transitions...it’s not like Trump had a choice in the matter.

And give him credit...he also worked on Hillary’s Whitewater defense team...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    Clinton cronies gotta Clinton cronie!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let he who hasn’t stuck his dick in the mashed potatoes cast the first stone.