Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New York Times hits Brett Kavanaugh with new allegation from 1980s

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

They say that the NRA is a domestic terrorist organization. The NY Times is a domestic terrorist organization which promotes coups of duly elected presidents, racism, race baiting and racial identity politics, black supremacism, communism, fascism, Jew hatred, toleration of moslem sharia law, gun confiscation laws, restrictions on speech, doxxing and removing of alternative viewpoints. It's one of the primary propaganda wings of the democrat party, the rhino republicans and the state in general.

If there were a way to put it out of business permanently, it should be done.

Obk believes in the Constitution and freedom of the press/speech.
    The NY Times is "press" like Pravda was 'press' in the Soviet Union, like Der Sturmer was 'press' in Nazi Germany.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2019
    No sir. Unless Kavanaugh defends himself there will be no end to the lamestream (roflmao) attacks and pelosi investigations. Kavanaugh has to defend himself to prove he’s not a giant fucking pussy or this will never end.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

Ilhan Omar Wants Kavanaugh Impeached — And President Trump Too

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/15/ilhan-omar-wants-kavanaugh-trump-impeached/

Omar has her campaign staffers dick in her hand.

Shameful using a position of power for sexual gratification.

(Am I doing this right?)

Or is she the one who paid to get his dick in her hand?

Why don’t the victims sue? Demand justice? This sounds “chilling” throbber.
    Be gentle. I’m new at this blame without evidence from 35 years ago game.

I thought I’d start out with fresher stuff on Omar. From like last year.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Kamala Harris is a proven liar concerning Kavanaugh

Did Brett Kavanaugh call birth control abortion-inducing drugs? No

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/sep/10/kamala-harris/brett-kavanaugh-birth-control-abortion-inducing/

Wait I thought I read that politifact was liberal and would never support a conservative.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No sir. Unless Kavanaugh defends himself there will be no end to the lamestream (roflmao) attacks and pelosi investigations. Kavanaugh has to defend himself to prove he’s not a giant fucking pussy or this will never end.

He doesn't have to do shit. Public opinion isn't a court of law. However he can and should sue the dims and mainstream media for libel.
  • Options

He doesn't have to do shit. Public opinion isn't a court of law. However he can and should sue the dims and mainstream media for libel.
    That’s what I said you fucking retard.
  • Options
    This is about the integrity of our sacred Constitutional institutions. The right of the president to nominate and the senate’s advise and consent. Are we going to allow this defamation and blasphemy to persist? Kavanaugh must sue just as the maladjusted imbecile obk demands!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The only thing more important than integrity is making sure to fuck over the Dems at every possible opportunity.

Investigations need to be launched into every single annoying one until something is found
  • Options

The only thing more important than integrity is making sure to fuck over the Dems at every possible opportunity.

Investigations need to be launched into every single annoying one until something is found

Agree. The lamestream media (roflmao) and pelosi need to constantly and continually investigate and subpoena trump, his minions.and the entire federal bureaucracy. The DOJ and McConnell need to investigate every single dem and their operatives including the lamestream media (roflmao). I’m glad to see that once again we are on the same page bitchfork.
  • Options

Agree. The lamestream media (roflmao) and pelosi need to constantly and continually investigate and subpoena trump, his minions.and the entire federal bureaucracy. The DOJ and McConnell need to investigate every single dem and their operatives including the lamestream media (roflmao). I’m glad to see that once again we are on the same page bitchfork.
    I'm serious tho

Because it would be hilarious
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm serious tho

Just criticize California. CD will run after it like a dog distracted by a squirrel.
  • Options

I'm serious tho

You think I’m not serious? Have you been paying attention at all?
  • Options

I'm serious tho

You think I’m not serious? Have you been paying attention at all?
    No
  • Options
    edited September 2019

I'm serious tho

Just criticize California. CD will run after it like a dog distracted by a squirrel.
    Pelosi is a product of California.

T&Ps that she doesn't catch typhus, too.

• Options
    Yes

I'm serious tho

GayBob is your go-to source as the typhus trumptrash poster boy. You should ask him about your ongoing and serious concerns. Otherwise, I’d recommend you stay far away.
  • Options

Yes

I'm serious tho

GayBob is your go-to source as the typhus trumptrash poster boy. You should ask him about your ongoing and serious concerns. Otherwise, I’d recommend you stay far away.
    So you are hoping Pelosi catches the typhus?

Not very compassionate.

• Options

Yes

I'm serious tho

Not very compassionate.

If that would satisfy your delicate sensibilities? Yes, without question. Maybe you should spend more time relaxing in Idaho? Rough up some UW frat boys with your WSU football buddies in Hayden? You sound upset and on edge.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Yes

I'm serious tho

Not very compassionate.

If that would satisfy your delicate sensibilities? Yes, without question. Maybe you should spend more time relaxing in Idaho? Rough up some UW frat boys with your WSU football buddies in Hayden? You sound upset and on edge.
    Yup. @MikeDamone 's right. Shiny object Cali squirrel. Hit that bait like a steelhead on the Clearwater.

• Options

Yes

I'm serious tho

Not very compassionate.

Yup. @MikeDamone 's right. Shiny object Cali squirrel. Hit that bait like a steelhead on the Clearwater.

Always remember that Idaho is a special place for you, in spite of your struggles. GayBob and race will always keep you updated on the California typhus. Keep us updated on the bell curve.