Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

College GameDay has become...

Comments

• gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Flagged for watching game day.

Gameday is great still. Maybe you s hould try "NFL SUNDAY COUNTDOWN" (a failed attempt and copy of gameday) Wait a minute....u already do.

Every major sport, college and pro, including tennis and womens soccer, has copied the gameday model.

Pup and steel2 have watched gameday since its inception over 2 decades ago . Aside from the rediculous big and rich song at the beginning, and change from a studio to college campuses, and a longer show,gameday has NOT FUCKING CHANGED. Its you thats changed Nacho. And only watching gameday for 3 years, youre hardly one to opine.
    I’m not surprised a washed up useless turd like you is a gameday fan. So predictable
    Washed up?

Never has been...
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gameday is great still. Maybe you s hould try "NFL SUNDAY COUNTDOWN" (a failed attempt and copy of gameday) Wait a minute....u already do.

Every major sport, college and pro, including tennis and womens soccer, has copied the gameday model.

Pup and steel2 have watched gameday since its inception over 2 decades ago . Aside from the rediculous big and rich song at the beginning, and change from a studio to college campuses, and a longer show,gameday has NOT FUCKING CHANGED. Its you thats changed Nacho. And only watching gameday for 3 years, youre hardly one to opine.
    I’m not surprised a washed up useless turd like you is a gameday fan. So predictable
    Washed up?

Never has been...
    PUP
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The novelty of Gameday wore off years ago.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

Fox has a morning show now.

Haven’t watched yet, but it couldn’t be any worse than a show with stroked-out Lee Corso and Tom Renaldi’s fucking piano music.

I fucking hate everything about ESPN

Stopped watching anything on ESPN when they went Tug Tavern/SJW and haven't gone back. Fondue parties are actually more fun that watching that shit.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol fuck gameday It’s too early I haven’t watched it since I was like 10.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish there was bowling or golf on every Saturday morning. Hell I'd take water polo or women's platform diving rather than game day or any other sat morning college preview shit. This has been the case for at least 20 years.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol fuck gameday It’s too early I haven’t watched it since I was like 10.

I don’t know exactly how old you are but it’s been probably 15 or so since I watched GameDay.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    gameday jumped the shart after it went to pullman.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You know how I know you're gay?
    Game Day watching was the final tip-off, eh
    It was the homoerotic fantasies that tipped me off.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Was it always retarded or is it only recently that it's all about the sec then some sob story of a retarded kid who went on to be the 4th string long snapper or whatever

In college I was too hungover to wake up early enough to watch

After college I was too hungover to wake up early enough to watch

Now I wake up early but don't watch
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Game Day watching was the final tip-off, eh
    It was the homoerotic fantasies that tipped me off.
    #metoo
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

Fox has a morning show now.

Haven’t watched yet, but it couldn’t be any worse than a show with stroked-out Lee Corso and Tom Renaldi’s fucking piano music.

I fucking hate everything about ESPN

Stopped watching anything on ESPN when they went Tug Tavern/SJW and haven't gone back. Fondue parties are actually more fun that watching that shit.
    Yep.

Copy that.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got thrown out of a bar in Mukilteo for telling that joke on an open mike night. It was Ivar's
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

"Shout out to my bruthas @ Greenlake."

This is one HHism that I've never understood. Somebody spoonfeed me.