Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

College GameDay has become...

13»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

digits said:

"Shout out to my bruthas @ Greenlake."

This is one HHism that I've never understood. Somebody spoonfeed me.
    TYFYS
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

digits said:

"Shout out to my bruthas @ Greenlake."

This is one HHism that I've never understood. Somebody spoonfeed me.
    Got I love this one. These days greenlake is filled with Asians and Indians (curry kind)
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gameday is great still. Maybe you s hould try "NFL SUNDAY COUNTDOWN" (a failed attempt and copy of gameday) Wait a minute....u already do.

Every major sport, college and pro, including tennis and womens soccer, has copied the gameday model.

Pup and steel2 have watched gameday since its inception over 2 decades ago . Aside from the rediculous big and rich song at the beginning, and change from a studio to college campuses, and a longer show,gameday has NOT FUCKING CHANGED. Its you thats changed Nacho. And only watching gameday for 3 years, youre hardly one to opine.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gameday is great still. Maybe you s hould try "NFL SUNDAY COUNTDOWN" (a failed attempt and copy of gameday) Wait a minute....u already do.

Every major sport, college and pro, including tennis and womens soccer, has copied the gameday model.

Pup and steel2 have watched gameday since its inception over 2 decades ago . Aside from the rediculous big and rich song at the beginning, and change from a studio to college campuses, and a longer show,gameday has NOT FUCKING CHANGED. Its you thats changed Nacho. And only watching gameday for 3 years, youre hardly one to opine.

You know how I know you're gay?
  • Options

The novelty of Gameday wore off years ago.

Stalin, youre basically saying the novelty of college football has worn off. Any show that keeps fans excited about the sport they love, is a good thing..it pays your bills.

You're just trying to appease your base, for donations. Similar to what the real Stalin did for power.
  • Options

Jeezuz Baze...ive challenged you to expand your vocabulary, wit. Yet the last 57 times your retorts are the same. " Pup youre gay", or "fuck off".

Come on putz...bring it, bring fucking something. Get your video game-playing, gang of virgin dorm dork buddies together and come up with more clever ways to insult Pumpius. Have an all-nighter with pizza and pepsi...it'll be fun for u guys
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The novelty of Gameday wore off years ago.

Stalin, youre basically saying the novelty of college football has worn off. Any show that keeps fans excited about the sport they love, is a good thing..it pays your bills.

You're just trying to appease your base, for donations. Similar to what the real Stalin did for power.
    Did you ever consider that Stalin doesn’t enjoy watching GameDay?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Jeezuz Baze...ive challenged you to expand your vocabulary, wit. Yet the last 57 times your retorts are the same. " Pup youre gay", or "fuck off".

Come on putz...bring it, bring fucking something. Get your video game-playing, gang of virgin dorm dork buddies together and come up with more clever ways to insult Pumpius. Have an all-nighter with pizza and pepsi...it'll be fun for u guys
    I've never told you to fuck off. Butt, you are a flaming homo and that's okay. Just own it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    By the way, Pup, Coke greater than Pepsi.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Always running to Derek crying like a bitch, huh PUP?

carefulº
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    PUP the puss. Keep staying on brand pupstee
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Pup did a 180, hand stand and beautiful recovery. Always the greatest athlete. Derek? Time for a timeout?
    Always.