Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roll call!

Who is going to the Hawaii game?

Who has season tickets and is sitting this one out?

What is everyone drinking Saturday? (I’m sticking with water).

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    1) Not going to the game.
    2) Not a season ticket holder.
    3) Not sure what I'll be drinking Saturday.

Not sure if I want to watch on TV either. That effort Saturday night / Sunday morning burned me out and it may have been enough for me to just not give a fuck about the rest of the season.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,479
    edited September 2019
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    We suck who cares?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

You don’t go to OSU games either.
    Fake news.

Not sure if I want to watch on TV either. That effort Saturday night / Sunday morning burned me out and it may have been enough for me to just not give a fuck about the rest of the season.

I felt the same after Oregon last year. Was ready to pack it in. I ended up going to the rest of the home games, the pac 12 championship and the rose bowl. I’m a front runner, a remora and an emotional bitch.
    I'm done with this faggot team. I worked long days Sunday through today, so I didn't have time to think about the shitfest that was the Cal game. I also went for a long motorbike ride Saturday morning to gain perspective and then ended up doing some retail therapy; both of which helped me absorb the loss a little better.

Anyway, now I just feel cheated by Pete and his fucking bullshit. This team is doomed to never turn the corner... and I am not going to support some organization that's going to repeat the same shit year in and year out.

And I'm a fucking idiot for having bought those goddamned Adidas shoes. I should probably just sell them.

Fuck you, Petersen, you fucking fuck.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I felt the same after Oregon last year. Was ready to pack it in. I ended up going to the rest of the home games, the pac 12 championship and the rose bowl. I’m a front runner, a remora and an emotional bitch.
    I'm done with this faggot team. I worked long days Sunday through today, so I didn't have time to think about the shitfest that was the Cal game. I also went for a long motorbike ride Saturday morning to gain perspective and then ended up doing some retail therapy; both of which helped me absorb the loss a little better.

Anyway, now I just feel cheated by Pete and his fucking bullshit. This team is doomed to never turn the corner... and I am not going to support some organization that's going to repeat the same shit year in and year out.

And I'm a fucking idiot for having bought those goddamned Adidas shoes. I should probably just sell them.

I didn’t know you are gay. That’s not a big deal. I just didn’t know it.

Everyone on this bored is gay. HTH

True. But not everyone does retail therapy, says “motorbike”, and buys goddamned Adidas shoes.... just you and @MelloDawg
    Yes, the Adidas shoes make me a flaming homo. I'll just have to own it.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

True. But not everyone does retail therapy, says “motorbike”, and buys goddamned Adidas shoes.... just you and @MelloDawg
    Three strikes
    BearsWiin said:

Three strikes
    Fuck off, faggot!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,546 Swaye's Wigwam

I do own 3 pair of Adidas. Bought two pair of walking sneakers for my stay in Tuscany this past spring.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,579 Founders Club
    Yes
    Yes/No
    A lot
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    1- No. Trying to get one more weekend at the palatial no internet lodge before the weather turns to complete shit.

2 - No. If Jen can’t see fit to flash the puppies, the Throbber can’t see fit to writing the necessary check for ducats.

3 - whatever is left in inventory. Probably some Claw, a few PBRs, remnants of rye and some shit ass white rum crap my daughter left.

And yes IKW. Fuck off. Not gonna happen.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club