Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roll call!

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

1) Not going to the game.
    2) Not a season ticket holder.
    3) Not sure what I'll be drinking Saturday.

Not sure if I want to watch on TV either. That effort Saturday night / Sunday morning burned me out and it may have been enough for me to just not give a fuck about the rest of the season.

I felt the same after Oregon last year. Was ready to pack it in. I ended up going to the rest of the home games, the pac 12 championship and the rose bowl. I’m a front runner, a remora and an emotional bitch.
    I'm done with this faggot team. I worked long days Sunday through today, so I didn't have time to think about the shitfest that was the Cal game. I also went for a long motorbike ride Saturday morning to gain perspective and then ended up doing some retail therapy; both of which helped me absorb the loss a little better.

Anyway, now I just feel cheated by Pete and his fucking bullshit. This team is doomed to never turn the corner... and I am not going to support some organization that's going to repeat the same shit year in and year out.

And I'm a fucking idiot for having bought those goddamned Adidas shoes. I should probably just sell them.

Fuck you, Petersen, you fucking fuck.
    I didn’t know you are gay. That’s not a big deal. I just didn’t know it.
    Everyone on this bored is gay. HTH
    I’ve been hitting on @DoogCourics’s wife for the past several days soooooooooo...
    Hot!
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    I'll be at the game

In Berkeley

Been an entertainting week
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Not sure if I want to watch on TV either. That effort Saturday night / Sunday morning burned me out and it may have been enough for me to just not give a fuck about the rest of the season.

I felt the same after Oregon last year. Was ready to pack it in. I ended up going to the rest of the home games, the pac 12 championship and the rose bowl. I’m a front runner, a remora and an emotional bitch.
    I'm done with this faggot team. I worked long days Sunday through today, so I didn't have time to think about the shitfest that was the Cal game. I also went for a long motorbike ride Saturday morning to gain perspective and then ended up doing some retail therapy; both of which helped me absorb the loss a little better.

Anyway, now I just feel cheated by Pete and his fucking bullshit. This team is doomed to never turn the corner... and I am not going to support some organization that's going to repeat the same shit year in and year out.

And I'm a fucking idiot for having bought those goddamned Adidas shoes. I should probably just sell them.

Bye.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

Bye.
    FO, G

Get FBA.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Not going to game. Not watching game. Don't have tickets. Do not care.

I need tim to heal.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I need tim to heal.

Translation: Wife is making me go to Lamaze class on Saturday.
    It will be TUFF on me I have no doubt.

Praise Allah, for my sake but more importantly for society the pregnancy test = not pregnant.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

True. But not everyone does retail therapy, says “motorbike”, and buys goddamned Adidas shoes.... just you and @MelloDawg
    Yes, the Adidas shoes make me a flaming homo. I'll just have to own it.
    It’s the context. You bought them because WeAreAnAdidasSchool
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

I’ve been hitting on @DoogCourics’s wife for the past several days soooooooooo...
    Oh god oh god....

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Swaye said:

I need tim to heal.

Tim does not heal all wounds, especially those inflicted by Pete's bullshit.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I’ll be there with 5 yr old lil piss teaching him that we stick with our? Dwags through thick and thin.

Finally a real fan. The rest of you are soft.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2019

I’ll be there with 5 yr old lil piss teaching him that we stick with our? Dwags through thick and thin.

Do you think lil piss will get in to UW? Or will he take the route of fudgepack and go to Colorado and be a weed smoking claw drinking degenerate

You are what we in the industry call an enabler.

FirePete said:

Do you think lil piss will get in to UW? Or will he take the route of fudgepack and go to Colorado and weed smoking claw drinking degenerate

That's a no lose proposition for @YellowSnow . Parents weekend in Boulder with daddy issue coeds everywhere. Score.

Pro tip: leave mom at home.

Your commitment to Joobs is exemplary.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

You are what we in the industry call an enabler.
    Just curious, when you say this at Orkin, are you talking about a dog that leaves the door open for the roaches or something?