Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're #23!!!!

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

dnc said:

Teams with voted 'natties' want them to still mean something today, but they lost value in the BCS era, and lost even more in the playoff era. A 12 game season (or less if you go back further in time) with no conference championship, no playoff semi-final, no championship game, is a joke compared to today's metrics. A voted half natty is worth a few Sven bucks, and that's about all.

Please keep screaming this. So far your five year campaign has convinced you, only 50 million or so more CFB fans to go!
    Even doogs understand (but will never admit) that voted natties are not equal to those won on a field over the course of what is now a 15 game season for whoever wins the championship. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror if you don't get it. I don't really care if that pisses off a bunch of troogs and doogs beating their chests over voted 'wins' from a bygone era when championship games never existed. 12-0 UW from 1991 = 12-0 Oregon from 2010. Had you played and lost to Miami, there would be no natty for you. But you never had to play the game. That's why the voted half natty is a joke.
    Fine. I will meet @creepycoug at 7 - 11 and whip his ass and settle this thing once and for all.

Tree top continues to underestimate my ability to pummel his balls from my reach and vantage point.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

dnc said:

Teams with voted 'natties' want them to still mean something today, but they lost value in the BCS era, and lost even more in the playoff era. A 12 game season (or less if you go back further in time) with no conference championship, no playoff semi-final, no championship game, is a joke compared to today's metrics. A voted half natty is worth a few Sven bucks, and that's about all.

Please keep screaming this. So far your five year campaign has convinced you, only 50 million or so more CFB fans to go!
    Even doogs understand (but will never admit) that voted natties are not equal to those won on a field over the course of what is now a 15 game season for whoever wins the championship. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror if you don't get it. I don't really care if that pisses off a bunch of troogs and doogs beating their chests over voted 'wins' from a bygone era when championship games never existed. 12-0 UW from 1991 = 12-0 Oregon from 2010. Had you played and lost to Miami, there would be no natty for you. But you never had to play the game. That's why the voted half natty is a joke.
    Fine. I will meet @creepycoug at 7 - 11 and whip his ass and settle this thing once and for all.

Tree top continues to underestimate my ability to pummel his balls from my reach and vantage point.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

dnc said:

I'll still go Teddy Roosevelt on your ass, chuco.

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam

Miami 2001 would have trampled - I'm using the word TRAMPLED - 2005 Texas. 1991 probably would have too.

Say what you will about 1991 Miami, their defense was stingy af and didn't give up points.

The team that led the nation in rushing, was third in total offense and third in scoring never got inside the Miami 20-yard line, ran for only 82 yards and gained 171 yards in total offense.

Not top 25? What are you smoking ese?

Yet allowed Arizona to score 9. Poor form canes.

poor form
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

This is exactly what a punk-ass fan of a never-was team would say.

Hey look!

National
    Football
    Champion

Read my trophy, Duck!!

This is almost as bad a look for you as last season's disappearing act. You should take your loss, slink away from this thread, and stfu.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how Lane was shitting all over Christo and talking about how dead Oregon football was until UW lost last weekend.

Now he's quooking harder than anyone.

Seems scared of Pete and his 15ppg progrum.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Pup article coming. Explains why. Cal a difficult team to face as i said. 10 spots is criminal, as if an fcs School. Cal will be ranked soon, then UW fans will really be irate. Cal defense top10 in Cuntry. Sad day for objective college football fans.

Miami 2001 would have trampled - I'm using the word TRAMPLED - 2005 Texas. 1991 probably would have too.

Say what you will about 1991 Miami, their defense was stingy af and didn't give up points.

The team that led the nation in rushing, was third in total offense and third in scoring never got inside the Miami 20-yard line, ran for only 82 yards and gained 171 yards in total offense.

Not top 25? What are you smoking ese?

Yet allowed Arizona to score 9. Poor form canes.

poor form
    At their house. It was a courtesy to our? hosts.

Pup article coming. Explains why. Cal a difficult team to face as i said. 10 spots is criminal, as if an fcs School. Cal will be ranked soon, then UW fans will really be irate. Cal defense top10 in Cuntry. Sad day for objective college football fans.

That was a GOOD Cal team rant coming.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019

That was a GOOD Cal team rant coming.
    I hope you’re sitting down for this