Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Warren endorses sending the economy into a severe recession in 2020

13»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reagan has growth rates that Obama never even got in the same area code on

Reagan also got unemployment rates Obama never even got in same area code on. Your point race?
    Reagan had growth rates that Obama never got in the same area code on
    And China has growth rates that would embarrass Reagan. Again. You have no point Race.
    Going from $1 to $2 is 100% growth. Going from $1 Trillion to $1.1 Trillion is only a 10% growth rate.

Race knows maff.

So growth matters except for China. Cause they are like .000001% the size of America. Brilliant analysis.
    I know. It's hard to dumb it down for you.

Given that China is more than half the US GDP and around 75%, I feel your maff is wrong. So you can strut around all you want but you still look dumb. Got it pookie?
    GDP per capita USA 2018: $54,542
    GDP per capita China 2018: $7,755

GDP per capita 2010 USA $48,466
    GDP per capita 2010 China $4,500

HondoFS. You are a moron. It is embarrassing. I'd recommend turning off your computer and turning on something more your level...say NickJr?

Throbber point had nothing to do with GDP per capita idiot.
    Yes, the population of a country has no impact on the size of its GDP.

HondoFS.

Shoutout to GDS, insincereDawg, CirrohisoftheBrain, Thomas, and the rest of you Liberals...remember. This guy agrees with you.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And yet the subject is another democratic front runner who is an economic moron

But but but

I would say the people voting for the party that has, over and over again, been responsible for recessions are the economic morons.

But hey, it’s not like you’re Race Bannon and have ever cared about results. No, just make up a bunch of excuses for why the results don’t matter. That’s what doogs like you always do.
    That party has also been responsible for all the growth just like now

Nobody made more excuses than Obama

Nobody has a worse plan than the folks you vote for

This isn't even a good effort on your part. Hondo level

Good job
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reagan also got unemployment rates Obama never even got in same area code on. Your point race?
    And China has growth rates that would embarrass Reagan. Again. You have no point Race.
    Going from $1 to $2 is 100% growth. Going from $1 Trillion to $1.1 Trillion is only a 10% growth rate.

Race knows maff.

So growth matters except for China. Cause they are like .000001% the size of America. Brilliant analysis.

Given that China is more than half the US GDP and around 75%, I feel your maff is wrong. So you can strut around all you want but you still look dumb. Got it pookie?

HondoFS. You are a moron. It is embarrassing. I'd recommend turning off your computer and turning on something more your level...say NickJr?

HondoFS.

Shoutout to GDS, insincereDawg, CirrohisoftheBrain, Thomas, and the rest of you Liberals...remember. This guy agrees with you.

Complete fucking travesty that Hondo's vote counts just as much as yours or mine.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race knows maff.

HondoFS.

Can you even read? I didn't say it didn't matter. I just said it's irrelevant to the point throbber was making. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race knows maff.

HondoFS.

Can you even read? I didn't say it didn't matter. I just said it's irrelevant to the point throbber was making. Idiot.
    Your entire replies were irrelevant

Reagan had growth that Obama never hit in the same area code of
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race knows maff.

HondoFS.

Ok old man Race.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race knows maff.

HondoFS.

Its only irrelevant if you are a HondoFS moron. For people with an IQ over the speed limit it is understood at part of the discussion.

Shouldn't you be off in a corner stacking blocks or something?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race knows maff.

HondoFS.

Ok old man Race.
    HondoFS finally gets something factually correct.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meanwhile Trump has built 500 miles of wall with couch change

Crossings cut in half because Trump got Mexico to roam their southern border and stop the riff raff at the source

Record employment for Blacks and Hispanics

Employment, wages, and growth up for everyone

But sure, the fake fucking lying Indian is going to save us from all this by plunging us into the dark ages

All the smart kids are voting for her
  • Options

Crossings cut in half because Trump got Mexico to roam their southern border and stop the riff raff at the source

But sure, the fake fucking lying Indian is going to save us from all this by plunging us into the dark ages

Race is a model of honesty for sure.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Compared to you nearly everyone is a model of honesty Hondo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Your inability to even find some of your bullshit graphs to dispute anything I said is noted

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

C kids work for B kids. A kids teach.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Your inability to even find some of your bullshit graphs to dispute anything I said is noted

LOL. I bet my buddy it would take less than 5 minutes for some meat head to come back with NO factual arguments, but make this a personal thing or some BS about people being too "PC."

I WON THE BET! THANK YOU!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

Name the last republican president that didn’t have a recession.

It's hard hitting analysis and questions like this that make me respekt team #hondobros.
    Stop dodging and answer the question.

And Trump hasn’t completed his first term (we all know a recession is coming) so he doesn’t count.
    I see you are resorting to the HondoBro/FSBob classic "Answer the question!#!@#"

Shooting for the stars.

Economic cycles lag political cycles, hth. Or do we now get to blame Obama for the 2009 financial crisis?
    That’s. The. Joke.

You already do blame Obama for 2009.
    I do? Can you quote me on where I said something remotely like that? Edit: Big if true.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah other than GDP is an accumulation of everyone's income. Easier to have 10% per capita income on $5,000 of income than on $50,000 of income. Geezus you love the chicoms. Keep rooting for the away team.