Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Warren endorses sending the economy into a severe recession in 2020

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All she needs is a phone and a pen.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    And of morons like you who will vote for a fake Indian and an energy policy of unicorn farts powered batteries.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Name the last republican president that didn’t have a recession.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's hard hitting analysis and questions like this that make me respekt team #hondobros.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

It's hard hitting analysis and questions like this that make me respekt team #hondobros.
    Stop dodging and answer the question.

And Trump hasn’t completed his first term (we all know a recession is coming) so he doesn’t count.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Trump hasn’t completed his first term (we all know a recession is coming) so he doesn’t count.
    I see you are resorting to the HondoBro/FSBob classic "Answer the question!#!@#"

Shooting for the stars.

Economic cycles lag political cycles, hth. Or do we now get to blame Obama for the 2009 financial crisis?
  • Options

I see you are resorting to the HondoBro/FSBob classic "Answer the question!#!@#"

Shooting for the stars.

Economic cycles lag political cycles, hth. Or do we now get to blame Obama for the 2009 financial crisis?
    Ok but two recessions started under Bush and 2 started under Reagan/Bush. One was under Nixon/Ford. None under Carter, Clinton, or Obama. That's not 3 to 2. That's 5-0. Scoreboard bitch.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,219
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And yet the subject is another democratic front runner who is an economic moron

But but but
  • Options

And yet the subject is another democratic front runner who is an economic moron

But but but

Trump is a master at economics. Just ask him, he'll tell you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,801
    2001400ex said:

Shooting for the stars.

Ok but two recessions started under Bush and 2 started under Reagan/Bush. One was under Nixon/Ford. None under Carter, Clinton, or Obama. That's not 3 to 2. That's 5-0. Scoreboard bitch.
    The entire Carter administration wasn't a recession but it was a clusterfuck economically. Carter years were stagflation - which, loosely translated means "SHIT".

How the fuck do you think Reagan got elected? 12% inflation, crumbling metropolitan areas.

Keep your 5-0 if that's how you quantify 'good times'. Carter years were shit. Shit, I say. Ka-ka. Doo doo. Poop.

• Options

2001400ex said:

Shooting for the stars.

The entire Carter administration wasn't a recession but it was a clusterfuck economically. Carter years were stagflation - which, loosely translated means "SHIT".

How the fuck do you think Reagan got elected? 12% inflation, crumbling metropolitan areas.

Keep your 5-0 if that's how you quantify 'good times'. Carter years were shit. Shit, I say. Ka-ka. Doo doo. Poop.

Stagflation was caused by high oil prices, exact same thing started to happen in 08, was actually recessflation until oil prices crumbled.

But yes Carter years were not the best. Although unemployment peaked a couple years into Reagan. And most people feel recessions are based on unemployment levels.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    "None under Carter".

Are you paid to be this stupid?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What a stupid piece of shit. Right after America becomes oil independent. Maybe the Saudis and mullahs in Iran are paying her off.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,801
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shooting for the stars.

Stagflation was caused by high oil prices, exact same thing started to happen in 08, was actually recessflation until oil prices crumbled.

But yes Carter years were not the best. Although unemployment peaked a couple years into Reagan. And most people feel recessions are based on unemployment levels.
    High oil prices like Warren wants to ignite by capping the US energy market. Fucking genius.

Carter years sucked large tit.

• Options
    Blu82 said:

"None under Carter".

Are you paid to be this stupid?

STFU the adults are talking.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shooting for the stars.

High oil prices like Warren wants to ignite by capping the US energy market. Fucking genius.

Carter years sucked large tit.

To start, her tweet is fucktarded on many levels. She can't even do what she's saying. Not to mention ending fracking is stupid.

That being said, most domestic oil leaves the country regardless.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Big difference here. Carter did stupid shit to let OPEC jack US prices.
    Warren knowingly will do stupid shit to make it happen.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Big difference here. Carter did stupid shit to let OPEC jack US prices.
    Warren knowingly will do stupid shit to make it happen.

Educate yourself. Both parties divvied that up. Not to mention external shit going on.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/american-oil-consumption/482532/
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,219
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reagan has growth rates that Obama never even got in the same area code on