Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pool Boy most likely struck out

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hearing chatter that it's going to be Nuss tomorrow. What is Beatmychest going to say when Pool Boy fucks up and hires Nuss? What is Road Dawg going to say?

Been trying to warn you guys all week.

If that happens, I'm going to say we are fucked. What will you say if it's not Nuss?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hearing chatter that it's going to be Nuss tomorrow. What is Beatmychest going to say when Pool Boy fucks up and hires Nuss? What is Road Dawg going to say?

If that happens, I'm going to say we are fucked. What will you say if it's not Nuss?

it is nuss, hth
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

15 minutes to hotel
    30 minutes - I'm going to keep winning games like I've always done
    15 minutes - how does $3.5 million sound
    1 minute - sounds good
    14 minutes - scotch and cigar
    15 minutes to the plane

Relax. LIFPO

This is Boise for God's sake! I can drive any time of day to any place I want to go including the airport totally on the other side of town in 15 minutes or less. A one hour meeting is probably too much time for pool boy to remain focused on the task at hand.

• Options

It's Nuss. Nuss and Petersen were the "finalist". He interviewed Nuss today, then flew to Boise for a last ditch effort to convince Petersen.

Petersen obviously said thanks but no thanks. So now it will be Nuss.

I hate repeating myself so much but it's true unfortunately.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's been so much fucking bullshit on twitter and in the news that I don't believe any of it. How many fucking rumors are all of you going to believe before you realize they are bullshit? Woodward is a fucking idiot, but I think he cares too much about buzz to hire Nuss. Nuss seems to be the fuck who is using the media to politic for the job.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not jumping to conclusions, but the candidates that have been confirmed so far both underwhelm the shit out of me.
  • Options

There's been so much fucking bullshit on twitter and in the news that I don't believe any of it. How many fucking rumors are all of you going to believe before you realize they are bullshit? Woodward is a fucking idiot, but I think he cares too much about buzz to hire Nuss. Nuss seems to be the fuck who is using the media to politic for the job.

For the record I'm not basing this on internet rumors which nobody knows what the fuck is going on including Adam Jood.

I'm basing this on Woodward is a fucktard and our fans voted Nuss #1 so he knows by hiring him he won't get killed for it.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

but I think he cares too much about buzz to hire Nuss.

"Prodigal son returns with national championship ring in tow"
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

u don't fly over for a 90 minute interview if he's taking the job. That guy on twitter is also a bsu booster. It's over
  • Options
    WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013

Brian Murphy ‏@murphsturph 2m
    At Boise airport, Flight w/ Washington AD Scott Woodward just left Boise. Plane had 2 passengers. Male & female. No Petersen. 90 min meeting

Only 90 minutes? If that doesn't scream fucking smokescreen I don't know what does. Seriously 90 minutes?!! That's it!

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Maybe Woodward brought him a hooker? And maybe the 90 minutes was all he Petersen needed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

u don't fly over for a 90 minute interview if he's taking the job. That guy on twitter is also a bsu booster. It's over
    I don't think it will be Petersen or Nuss. Nuss is the plan E. Plans D and F need to fail before he's the guy. If Petersen turns it down and Nuss is actually the guy, we will know tomorrow.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

I don't think it will be Petersen or Nuss. Nuss is the plan E. Plans D and F need to fail before he's the guy. If Petersen turns it down and Nuss is actually the guy, we will know tomorrow.

Learn your A B C's, TPO

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Guys, stop over analyzing everything for Russell Wilson's sake... There will be plenty of time to shit on Woodward when Nussmeier is made official. For now just sit back, watch the great trolling, and LIPO.
  • Options
    sarklosersarkloser Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    15 minutes - to hotel
    01 minute - "Fuck off, Woody"
    14 minutes - to McDonalds (cab driver takes long way)
    15 minutes - Big Mac, milkshake, Large fries
    15 minutes - to the airport
    15 minutes - looks for some 1 on 1 action in restroom (finds none, its Boise)
    15 minutes - airport Starbucks

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Learn your A B C's, TPO

Fuck me, fuck the ABC's, Fuck Pool Boy, Fuck UW, Fuck Everyone

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

At Boise airport, Flight w/ Washington AD Scott Woodward just left Boise. Plane had 2 passengers. Male & female. No Petersen. 90 min meeting

Only 90 minutes? If that doesn't scream fucking smokescreen I don't know what does. Seriously 90 minutes?!! That's it!

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.
    In defense of He Needs More Tim, he was a bit over the top, but we've all been conditioned to expect the worst for over a decade. Hard to blame him for reading negativity into a situation it didn't belong, after we've had nothing but negativity for 11 years.

I was pretty skeptical myself. Can't believe this turned out so well for us.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was fucking wrong. And I don't fucking care. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck everyone.