Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pool Boy most likely struck out

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Some random guy in Boise tweeted that he's staying, everyone jumps on it and it's supposed to mean anything? We need some fucking media standards son
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meh, hot ticket. Fuck that. Woodward hired Sark when he needed a home run. To Woodward and the doogs, Nussmeier is a fucking grand slam.
  • Options

I've been down this road before and a lot of reports are Petersen is staying.

We are going to end up with Nuss. Sorry guys it's going to happen.

Petersen is probably staying. He always interviews but stays. I still don't think it is Nuss though. All this shit about a hot ticket goes right out the window with Nuss. Even PoolBoy knows that.

I don't think Petersen has ever really interviewed so he's obviously showing signs of wanting out.

Pool Boy just fucked it up.

Look in 2008 UW needed a "hot ticket" too is what we were told and settled on an OC who was only an OC for two years.

Don't overthink it, Pool Boy is a fucking moron. It's always been Nuss, these are smokescreens so people can say he tried.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2013

Yeah, Petersen is going to fly on over to Seattle tonight you stupid fucks. Ever think that maybe CP could have accepted the job and then went home to eat a roast and pound his wife right in the giner with a 5 million dollar peter?

Everybody is a member of the press now. Fuck off

Him not flying back isn't why we are saying Pool Boy fucked up. It's the fact this meeting lasted only 90 minutes which is incredibly short for such a life changing decision.
    That is full of naive assumptions. We don't know what transpired before or during the meeting. Shit, maybe Woodward hand delivered the contract with a handsome signing bonus.

Don't let your contempt for Woodward rob us of any hope he makes a decent hire. Calling Peter a doog seems misdirected. The real pain I see here is that we mostly want the same thing (UW footall excellence), have continued doubts about everything involving the program's future, and are fucking exasperated by it all.

Until a poor or unacceptable coaching announcement is made, I will LIPO.
    This.

Time is the guy who said pool boy is interviewing Petersen just so he can say he tried. Pretty ridiculous. Of course Petersen is the first choice. More likely would be that pool boy doesn't have the gravitas to reel him in.

I'm trying to talk myself into it. Feldman reported that Petersen wanted to start looking after last year. Cowherd who some said was right all along about Sark, tweeted that prominent coach would accept if UW offered. We've been punched in the dick repeatedly for 20 years so at this point I'm numb to the pain. Won't hurt if I'm wrong.

Whatever Petersen decided, he's probably sleeping on it.
  • Options
    Also who the fuck was the woman with Pool Boy? Did he really think he can lure Petersen by bringing some skank? This isn't Sark anymore there gotta step up your game and know your audience.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Smokescreen implies that Woody went into this with a plan, not that he's an incompetent fuck. Can we clean this up a bit?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Also who the fuck was the woman with Pool Boy? Did he really think he can lure Petersen by bringing some skank? This isn't Sark anymore there gotta step up your game and know your audience.

chick on the left:

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen is really Meek?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

Woodward is a cat chasing a laser dot.

POTY material.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Yeah, Petersen is going to fly on over to Seattle tonight you stupid fucks. Ever think that maybe CP could have accepted the job and then went home to eat a roast and pound his wife right in the giner with a 5 million dollar peter?

Him not flying back isn't why we are saying Pool Boy fucked up. It's the fact this meeting lasted only 90 minutes which is incredibly short for such a life changing decision.
    That is full of naive assumptions. We don't know what transpired before or during the meeting. Shit, maybe Woodward hand delivered the contract with a handsome signing bonus.

Don't let your contempt for Woodward rob us of any hope he makes a decent hire. Calling Peter a doog seems misdirected. The real pain I see here is that we mostly want the same thing (UW footall excellence), have continued doubts about everything involving the program's future, and are fucking exasperated by it all.

This.

Time is the guy who said pool boy is interviewing Petersen just so he can say he tried. Pretty ridiculous. Of course Petersen is the first choice. More likely would be that pool boy doesn't have the gravitas to reel him in.

I'm trying to talk myself into it. Feldman reported that Petersen wanted to start looking after last year. Cowherd who some said was right all along about Sark, tweeted that prominent coach would accept if UW offered.

So, if not Petersen who else might have Cowherd been suggesting? Cowherd is promoting his book. Would he just make this shit up? Maybe he has been in communication with the prominent coach and Woodward.

I'm grasping for anything better than another fucking intern. If it is Nussmeier, I am done.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This.

I'm trying to talk myself into it. Feldman reported that Petersen wanted to start looking after last year. Cowherd who some said was right all along about Sark, tweeted that prominent coach would accept if UW offered.

So, if not Petersen who else might have Cowherd been suggesting? Cowherd is promoting his book. Would he just make this shit up? Maybe he has been in communication with the prominent coach and Woodward.

I'm grasping for anything better than another fucking intern. If it is Nussmeier, I am done.
    he said a prominent coach, not a prominent HC, might be Nussmeier
  • Options

This.

I'm trying to talk myself into it. Feldman reported that Petersen wanted to start looking after last year. Cowherd who some said was right all along about Sark, tweeted that prominent coach would accept if UW offered. We've been punched in the dick repeatedly for 20 years so at this point I'm numb to the pain. Won't hurt if I'm wrong.

It's obvious Petersen is looking to get out, I don't recall him ever interviewing with another school. He's been rumored for several but actually interviewing? I can't recall.

However, Pool Boy is in over his head. He can't close shit. He can hire fucktards like Sark and soon to be Nuss because he can relate to them as he is also incompetent at his job.

He can't convince a Mora or a Petersen though. They can see through his bullshit and can see that he is a man without a plan, that he is fucking clueless and has no direction at all. They don't want to coach for a guy like that and quite frankly I don't blame them.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

This.

If Cowherd believes Nussmeier is a prominent coach, then he is just a dumbfuck mouthpiece and both he and ESPN can DIAFF.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

This.

If Cowherd believes Nussmeier is a prominent coach, then he is just a dumbfuck mouthpiece and both he and ESPN can DIAFF.
    that's exactly what he is, see his tweets on sark. HTH
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

This.

To a fucktard like Cowherd(gotta know your audience guys) Nuss would be considered a "prominent" coach.

Remember this is the same fucktard who thinks USC hiring Sark was a "great" move.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

This.

To a fucktard like Cowherd(gotta know your audience guys) Nuss would be considered a "prominent" coach.

Remember this is the same fucktard who thinks USC hiring Sark was a "great" move.
    he also claims UW had one NFL player on the roster Sark took over
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

This.

Also bought the 2013 will be special bullshit too.

You know your argument sucks when you have to quote Cowherd to make your point.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not. It's going to be Nuss.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

This.

Also bought the 2013 will be special bullshit too.

You know your argument sucks when you have to quote Cowherd to make your point.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not. It's going to be Nuss.
    unless Woody grows a brain and hires Deruyter (1% change) it'll be Nuss. Almost positive
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

At least when USC gets "embarrassed" by staff, it's usually just a drunk-ass basketball coach playing grab-tits with an ASU fan at the hotel bar across the street.

What the tittyfucking christ is Mark Emmert doing? At least he's still wearing that skirt that we gave him. Ha!
    Fuck. I need a drink.