Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GrundleGifskins: EWU

Comments

• Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hard to believe there was a time that Easter our 50pts on our defense before hahaha
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

Safety?

Vanilla's spam block doesn't allow more than 4 poasts per minute, so it takes some tim to get them all poasted.
    It's hard.
    It's a process.

My hacked together workflow produces the HTML for every GIF poast. I dump the whole block into the comment box and cut, paste, poast until it's done.
    Awesome, thank you for all of these!

I didn't realize you were still posting when I asked about the safety.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Myles Rices makes his gifskins debut

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/D3O3hlK.gif
    Rice really made an impression. I thought he was in the process of getting his couch around a bend in the stair case. I'm glad for him
    Eh, with Latu moving up the depth chart I think Rice will end up being rotational depth. Not a bad thing considering the poor performance of the position the last few seasons but I don't think he'll be all that noticeable unless we end up with injuries at the position.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

uzi said:

Safety?

Vanilla's spam block doesn't allow more than 4 poasts per minute, so it takes some tim to get them all poasted.
    It's hard.
    It's a process.

My hacked together workflow produces the HTML for every GIF poast. I dump the whole block into the comment box and cut, paste, poast until it's done.
    Make a Python script pussy! Or ill do it for you
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

McGrew. I'd like to see him got more snaps

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/pAuawfd.gif
    Good run, but I don’t want him having more snaps. If McGrew had breakaway speed I would like him more, but he goes down easy. He’s a good player but he’s simply too small and weak.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shit

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/6oycFjq.gif

I don't get all the Tafisi love after the game...in watching the game live I saw that he had a couple big hits but I noticed him more in looking slow and missing a couple tackles. Hadn't rewatched the film to look more closely.
    He’s good and his hit stick ability makes up for what he lacks. Give him time. He’s going to be good.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

uzi said:

Safety?

It's hard.
    It's a process.

It's all scripted.
    I mark timcodes, durations and comments into an Excel sheet. An Mac Automator script pulls that data from Excel and kicks it over to ffmpeg via bash. Once JIFs are made, I have an upload to imgur service that does that hard part. Plug resulting URL back into Excel, and just a simple CONCAT formula to make the HTML.
    Pro
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

uzi said:

Safety?

It's hard.
    It's a process.

It's all scripted.
    I mark timcodes, durations and comments into an Excel sheet. An Mac Automator script pulls that data from Excel and kicks it over to ffmpeg via bash. Once JIFs are made, I have an upload to imgur service that does that hard part. Plug resulting URL back into Excel, and just a simple CONCAT formula to make the HTML.
    Pro
    2015, I did them chinvidiually, and it took forever. What would really be next level is scripted uploading to imgur and getting the URL back for auto-entry into Excel control sheet, and then a curl script to poast to the bored.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bobbled snap.... 65 yards in the air. The greatest Husky in-completion of all-time!

This will go into Husky lore alongside the standing O after LSU 2009

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/eP2j5ZL.gif
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gwad said:

uzi said:

Safety?

It's hard.
    It's a process.

It's all scripted.