Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yang Gang 2020

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Most mass shooter are liberals. HTH

That’s an irrelevant (and I suspect inaccurate) observation. Sad to see you’re still playing the left vs right identity politics game. But then, you always were a brain dead remora.
    Said the guy playing identity politics against truck drivers and veterans.
    Against? I’m out here warning about the dangers of AI. They’re the ones who will lose their profession, not me. I’m trying to elect the guy that will HELP them. Before more decide they’ve got nothing to live for and kill more innocent Americans before suicide by cop ends their life. It’s not identity politics to point out that the most common job in 29 states is truck driver, avg profile is HS educated white guy in his 50s. Many are also ex-military, meaning they have the knowledge and training to cause some serious damage if they’re no longer able to provide for their families. This isn’t identity politics, these are facts. But you wanna keep arguing about if the shooter is a liberal or not.

Stay stupid.
    Still saying truck drivers are dangerous. Better kill them now!

Welfare and related programs are worth far more than 1000.00 a month. They will not give it up for this handout.
    Any group with no future is dangerous. Truck drivers are just the obvious example. Driverless car/truck technology is already here.
    Better get around to those death camps quickly. They'll be coming for you if you don't.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Most mass shooter are liberals. HTH

That’s an irrelevant (and I suspect inaccurate) observation. Sad to see you’re still playing the left vs right identity politics game. But then, you always were a brain dead remora.
    Said the guy playing identity politics against truck drivers and veterans.
    Against? I’m out here warning about the dangers of AI. They’re the ones who will lose their profession, not me. I’m trying to elect the guy that will HELP them. Before more decide they’ve got nothing to live for and kill more innocent Americans before suicide by cop ends their life. It’s not identity politics to point out that the most common job in 29 states is truck driver, avg profile is HS educated white guy in his 50s. Many are also ex-military, meaning they have the knowledge and training to cause some serious damage if they’re no longer able to provide for their families. This isn’t identity politics, these are facts. But you wanna keep arguing about if the shooter is a liberal or not.

Stay stupid.
    Still saying truck drivers are dangerous. Better kill them now!

Welfare and related programs are worth far more than 1000.00 a month. They will not give it up for this handout.
    Any group with no future is dangerous. Truck drivers are just the obvious example. Driverless car/truck technology is already here.
    Better get around to those death camps quickly. They'll be coming for you if you don't.
    Or, instead of being a retard, we can try something better.

Because yes, if we leave these people to rot, they will come for us. What other choice will they have? Would you just lay down and starve? I don’t know about you, but I’ve got considerable skin in the game. If society crumbles, we all suffer.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019

Swaye said:

I'd be seriously intrigued by him if he wasn't anti-2A. From his website:

GOALS
    Create a common sense licensing policy, requiring investment and safety precautions
    Prevent dangerous individuals from owning guns
    Ban the manufacture, sale, and transfer of weapons and accessories that make it easier for individuals to commit mass shootings
    Enhance mental health resources available to people who need help
    Provide deescalation training and mental health professionals to law enforcement agencies to prevent interactions from becoming deadly

So yeah, I liked him until that trash.

He’s not coming for our guns.
    Swaye said:

From his website:

GOALS
    Create a common sense licensing policy, requiring investment and safety precautions
    Prevent dangerous individuals from owning guns
    Ban the manufacture, sale, and transfer of weapons and accessories that make it easier for individuals to commit mass shootings
    Enhance mental health resources available to people who need help
    Provide deescalation training and mental health professionals to law enforcement agencies to prevent interactions from becoming deadly

So yeah, I liked him until that trash.

• Options
    UBI is what happens when AI and open borders prevail over an economy.

Dotardcrat solution: 1. Import more Mexicans, Hondurans and El Salvadorians. 2. Raise taxes on the natives who don't want them here to pay them.

Retardlican solution: See #1, plus more tax breaks for big corporations who operate overseas (primarily China) so they can fast track their AI programs and take jerbs from Americans while enriching themselves and the politicians they pay off.
  • Options

Alaskans get $500 a month for oil (which is bad for the environment) that 99.5% of them have no bearing on. They just sit on their fat asses and collect a check.

Hondo just bought a one way ticket to Anchorage.
  • Options

I’m not exaggerating when I say that if this issue (AI/automation) is not tackled head on with intelligent solutions, we are facing an industrial revolution on steroids. Riots, looting, etc. The uneducated old white trucker that won’t have a job in 5 years is fucked. And he’s armed. They will not go silently. Check the history of job displacement for large sectors and communities. It leads to blight.

He's a democrat so he'll never endorse Intelligent solution #1:

BAN IMMIGRATION.
  • Options
    Yang is for fast tracking citizenship for the 11 million (government metrics) or so illegals in the country. How dumb is this guy? If he is concerned about AI destroying jerbs, the first logical step to countering that problem is to deport these criminals and reduce the eligible workforce, not increase it.

Kick this clown out of the ring.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,780
    edited September 2019

Yang is for fast tracking citizenship for the 11 million (government metrics) or so illegals in the country. How dumb is this guy? If he is concerned about AI destroying jerbs, the first logical step to countering that problem is to deport these criminals and reduce the eligible workforce, not increase it.

Ahh...those that don't follow history are bound to repeat it.

US immigation pre- and post-WWII fast tracked many of the scientists who helped put the man on the moon. Either that or they would have fallen into the hands of Stalin (not the technically gifted writer Stalin, the one who off'd his people).

Chinese cash is FLEEING China right now. It also stands to reason that some of their best and brightest are trying to get the fuck out while the getting is still kind of good. I truly believe that within five years, there will be revolution in China. Not sure whether it will be a peaceful takeover like when the wall fell or violent - but kids skipped the first day of school in Hong Kong today in protest and daily it is a shit show over there.

We? could pick up a few smart guys in the process who probably know some inside shit about the Chicoms and their objectives.

AI and automation are going to fuck the US blue collar economy and then work it's way up into white collar professions. That is independent of borders or fast-track immigration or anything. It's coming whether we? like it or not.

• Options
    edited September 2019

Ahh...those that don't follow history are bound to repeat it.

US immigation pre- and post-WWII fast tracked many of the scientists who helped put the man on the moon. Either that or they would have fallen into the hands of Stalin (not the technically gifted writer Stalin, the one who off'd his people).

Chinese cash is FLEEING China right now. It also stands to reason that some of their best and brightest are trying to get the fuck out while the getting is still kind of good. I truly believe that within five years, there will be revolution in China. Not sure whether it will be a peaceful takeover like when the wall fell or violent - but kids skipped the first day of school in Hong Kong today in protest and daily it is a shit show over there.

We? could pick up a few smart guys in the process who probably know some inside shit about the Chicoms and their objectives.

AI and automation are going to fuck the US blue collar economy and then work it's way up into white collar professions. That is independent of borders or fast-track immigration or anything. It's coming whether we? like it or not.

My immigration policy never changed. Only 5 star recruits need apply. Ban immigration indefinitely except for these recruits. Deport all illegals. Close the border. Send the military to the border to enforce that. Threaten Mexico with military action if they don't close their own gates and stop incentivizing the flow.
  • Options

That is not the first logical step because the issues are completely unrelated. AI is eliminating jobs. Humans, regardless of which side of a border they were born on will no longer be performing them. Period.

His 18 year path is hardly a fast track. He states clearly that they have to pay for cheating the system. And it’s not without conditions either. They have to pay taxes and stay crime free or they’re out. That combined with securing the southern border is an actual solution. If you wanna round people up and send them to die I suggest you invent a time machine and go suck the Fuhrer’s dick.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649

That is not the first logical step because the issues are completely unrelated. AI is eliminating jobs. Humans, regardless of which side of a border they were born on will no longer be performing them. Period.

His 18 year path is hardly a fast track. He states clearly that they have to pay for cheating the system. And it’s not without conditions either. They have to pay taxes and stay crime free or they’re out. That combined with securing the southern border is an actual solution. If you wanna round people up and send them to die I suggest you invent a time machine and go suck the Fuhrer’s dick.
    Illegal. Look up the definition.
  • Options

The issues are not completely unrelated. At all. He can't claim to be serious about finding solutions to the problem of AI eliminating jobs, while at the same time pursuing policies that are contrary to that. Rewarding 11 million + foreign lawbreakers by giving them citizenship and a green light to enter the workforce, strains the system even more. There is no argument you can make to refute this fact, so don't even try.

You want to get serious about finding solutions, reducing or (even better) eliminating immigration, is one of the steps to get there. Simple math. You can't continue to ruthlessly pursue AI and decrease jobs while simultaneously endorsing FS policies like amnesty, which INCREASES the eligible workforce. You want a revolution? Keep pushing that shit, it will bring it on faster.

PS: Deportation =/= concentration camps. Dipchit.
  • Options

The issues are not completely unrelated. At all. He can't claim to be serious about finding solutions to the problem of AI eliminating jobs, while at the same time pursuing policies that are contrary to that. Rewarding 11 million + foreign lawbreakers by giving them citizenship and a green light to enter the workforce, strains the system even more. There is no argument you can make to refute this fact, so don't even try.

You want to get serious about finding solutions, reducing or (even better) eliminating immigration, is one of the steps to get there. Simple math. You can't continue to ruthlessly pursue AI and decrease jobs while simultaneously endorsing FS policies like amnesty, which INCREASES the eligible workforce. You want a revolution? Keep pushing that shit, it will bring it on faster.

PS: Deportation =/= concentration camps. Dipchit.
    Illegals aren’t taking the jobs. Those jobs don’t or won’t exist.

AI is being “ruthlessly” pursued regardless of what any politician says. It’s not gonna stop. It’s here. It’s queer. Get used to it.