Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener sells the couch

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

Cam Cleland, former Husky, does a radio show in Portland. He had a great take at 6:45 this morning on the Luck retirement. His message was to the fans who were all butthurt about Luck quitting and how much the players equally all hate the fans who hate on players. Great listen. How does this relate to Haener? He came back at 7:50 talking about the Haener situation and "dumbass" Husky fans who pretty much are reflected on this thread. If you have any doubt about how players feel about fans, don't. They hate us way more than we hate them. This is no one way hatefest.

Cool

Luck and Haener are pussies

Hate that
    I love me some race
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Cam Cleland, former Husky, does a radio show in Portland. He had a great take at 6:45 this morning on the Luck retirement. His message was to the fans who were all butthurt about Luck quitting and how much the players equally all hate the fans who hate on players. Great listen. How does this relate to Haener? He came back at 7:50 talking about the Haener situation and "dumbass" Husky fans who pretty much are reflected on this thread. If you have any doubt about how players feel about fans, don't. They hate us way more than we hate them. This is no one way hatefest.

So what your saying is, Haener has a lot of @haie in his life.
    I'm also saying if there are any delusional fans that really think college or pro football players are in this for any reason other than their own benefit then wake the fuck up. Jake Haener doesn't give a fuck what you think he should do nor does any other player. They'll smile at you and shake your hand but if you think they give a fuck about you, lol.
    I leave those circle jerk fan fantasies to the 12s.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

So what your saying is, Haener has a lot of @haie in his life.
    I'm also saying if there are any delusional fans that really think college or pro football players are in this for any reason other than their own benefit then wake the fuck up. Jake Haener doesn't give a fuck what you think he should do nor does any other player. They'll smile at you and shake your hand but if you think they give a fuck about you, lol.
    Seems to me you just got done saying "how much the players equally all hate the fans who hate on players" and "They hate us way more than we hate them."

Sounds like they care.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dusty and Cam- Hour 1-33:30-42:30
    Dusty and Cam- Hour 2-37:15-39:40

Worth a listen.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:
    Wow Haener is trying to make it to China with this hole.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Cam is a quook apologist and backs his Pac.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    For anyone interested in seeing Jake Haener get rag dolled by Tuli Letuli a few tims
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5572531/581e122290f99307888b25b2
  • Options

Haener’s free to do what is best for him. Just don’t expect big TYFYS type stuff from us fans.

I’ll be pretty fucking pissed he’s gone if/when Sirmon comes in and costs us a game.

You are assuming that Haener would not costs "us" the game. Which he would have as we have already seen. Might as well toss the younger, higher touted guy in to the fire if things come to that. Haener staying would not have mitigated the impact of Eason sucking or getting hurt any more than giving Sirmon his shot, IMO.
    Maybe. If Haener is actually better, which the coaches obviously thought it was, then it was a loss.

All the highly touted, strong arm shit doesn’t mean anything if Sirmon can’t read defenses and get the ball out on time with accuracy.
    So which is it? Do we hate him and wished he stayed or hate him and wished he'd go? Aren't we supposed to give the reps to the higher ceiling talent? I thought that was the theme here.
  • Options
    haie said:

whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with the opinion of the guy who played college and pro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

haie said:

whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with the opinion of the guy who played college and pro.
    lol nothing he says on that show is worth a goddamn. Oh big surprise he wants the pros to get more benefits and supports athletes dipping out of programs. Really insightful stuff you could only get from someone that played college and pro.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

whuggy said:

haie said:

whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
    lol nothing he says on that show is worth a goddamn. Oh big surprise he wants the pros to get more benefits and supports athletes dipping out of programs. Really insightful stuff you could only get from someone that played college and pro.
    I don't listen to them regularly but I got more insight from Cleeland in 10 minutes than you in your 6 years and 7000 posts. Low bar for him to hurdle. Actually he didn't even have to jump. Oh. Your post makes it sound like you listen? P.S. Donate you cheap fuck.
    At least I made it to the frugal category.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

whuggy said:

haie said:

whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
    Lot of haie in your life
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

haie said:

whuggy said:

haie said:

whuggy said:

Worth a listen.

Fuck Dusty.

Fuck their show.
    I don't listen to them regularly but I got more insight from Cleeland in 10 minutes than you in your 6 years and 7000 posts. Low bar for him to hurdle. Actually he didn't even have to jump. Oh. Your post makes it sound like you listen? P.S. Donate you cheap fuck.
    At least I made it to the frugal category.
    Yeah blue hairs that to love listen to Cleeland suck off Oregon and #BackThePac in every segment he can aren't really my target readership.