Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Hereby Ordered"

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why cherry pick comments Bob? And not post your source.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.healthcare.html

Shocking a link that doesn’t back up your lying twat of a mouth.

Doesn’t say anything about Obama campaigning on single payer you pathological lying piece of shit
    Did you read the words universal health Care? Do you see that the system he ran in was completely different than single payer? Fuck you are stupid.
    2012 after Obamacare passed he was talking 2500 savings

Fuck off
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Doesn’t say anything about Obama campaigning on single payer you pathological lying piece of shit
    Did you read the words universal health Care? Do you see that the system he ran in was completely different than single payer? Fuck you are stupid.
    2012 after Obamacare passed he was talking 2500 savings

Fuck off
    Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes I already linked it dumbfuck
  • Options

This is the only Obama quote in your link. Did you not read your own link?

We’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…by the end of my first term as president.” –Democratic candidate Barack Obama in June, 2008
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did you lie your fucking ass off and claim Obama campaigned on single payer? Yes.

What that article doesn't mention is that he was campaigning on single payer.

Did you lie your fucking ass off and claim that Obama didn't mention the $2,500 savings in connection with the passage of Obamacare?

Yes, as the video from 2009 that I already linked shows.

Are you now lying and trying to throw whatever fucking bullshit you can against the wall and posting links that don't support your lying twat of mouth hoping something sticks? Yes.

Obama never campaigned on single payer when he was running for President. You pulled that claim squarely out of your pathological lying ass Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did you lie and claim he ran on single payer? Did you lie and claim that he never mentioned the $2,500 saving in connection with the passage of Obamacare?

Fuck you Hondo. You need a steel toed boot right in your lying twat.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did you lie your fucking ass off and claim Obama campaigned on single payer? Yes.

Did you lie your fucking ass off and claim that Obama only mentioned the $2,500 savings in connection with the passage of Obamacare? Yes, as the video from 2009 that I already linked shows.

Are you now lying and trying to throw whatever fucking bullshit you can against the wall and posting links that don't support your lying twat of mouth hoping something sticks? Yes.

Obama never campaigned on single payer when he was running for President. You pulled that claim squarely out of your pathological lying ass Hondo.
    Race completely misses the point and delves into word semantics like Bob when he's backed into his corner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

We’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…by the end of my first term as president.” –Democratic candidate Barack Obama in June, 2008
    I posted a video from 2009 where Obama was still talking about his plan saving $2500 a year. Weird the way you lie and don't address that.

Where's your fucking link showing Obama campaigning for President on single payer you pathological lying piece of crap?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I posted a video from 2009 where Obama was still talking about his plan saving $2500 a year. Weird the way you lie and don't address that.

Where's your fucking link showing Obama campaigning for President on single payer you pathological lying piece of crap?
    Race said 2012 which is a lie. And 2009 was a long way from actual passage of Obamacare.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Welp, that didn’t happen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did you lie your fucking ass off and claim that Obama only mentioned the $2,500 savings in connection with the passage of Obamacare? Yes, as the video from 2009 that I already linked shows.

Race completely misses the point and delves into word semantics like Bob when he's backed into his corner.
    Word semantics. “Fine people one both sides”. Fuck off you dumb asshole.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Oh I got the point. You lied your fucking ass off.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Race said 2012 which is a lie. And 2009 was a long way from actual passage of Obamacare.
    ACA passed in March 2010...a looooooong way from 2009. Dumbfuck.

Kill yourself. https://youtu.be/_o65vMUk5so
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Look at the worthless Kunt dance. You claimed he only mentioned the $2500 savings in connection with his campaigning on Single payer you lying sack of shit.

Obama never once used the $2,500 savings comment on the insurance mandate bill. That was a campaign promise of single payer that he never followed through on.

Not only did he mention it in connection with the passing Obamacare, he never campaigned on a promise to enact a single payer health plan you fucking lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After Obamacare was passed into law, the President campaigned for re-election in 2012 by telling small business owners that “your premiums will go down.” He told owners of small individual plans that “if you like your plan, you can keep your own plan and you can keep your own doctor. Period.” He also said that you will not pay a dime more, and that – if you are charged more – “the government would pay for it.” (That contradicts his own promise, when he said it’s paid for and “will not add a dime to the deficit.”)

Fuck you hondo you illiterate lying sack of useless shit
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hondo was busy. Working 60 hour weeks. Please link again.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I saw a disaster in health care for the middle class.

Obama was an ass.
  • Options

After Obamacare was passed into law, the President campaigned for re-election in 2012 by telling small business owners that “your premiums will go down.” He told owners of small individual plans that “if you like your plan, you can keep your own plan and you can keep your own doctor. Period.” He also said that you will not pay a dime more, and that – if you are charged more – “the government would pay for it.” (That contradicts his own promise, when he said it’s paid for and “will not add a dime to the deficit.”)

Yeah I see 2,500 in there. Not
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Yeah I see 2,500 in there. Not
    He said it in that 2009 video I posted and he never campaigned for President on single payer. Other than that you fucking nailed it you pathological lying piece of shit.