Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Hereby Ordered"

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I recall Trump calling for the Boycott of Apple during the campaign. Can someone remind me what happened with that?

I just wanted to drop by and laugh at Bob and the other shitdicks here now supporting the president openly lying. And defending him for telling corporations what to do.
    He free to give his opinion on what he wants corporations to do Hondo. I just want to laugh on how you believe a Tweet has the force of law.

"Hereby Ordered" is laughably impotent. Agreed.
    He was able to get Kunts like you and Hondo all in a twist but you’re right it doesn’t take much if anything to do that. Were you under some belief that Trump’s Tweets carry some legal authority?

Btw does Hondo pay you to tongue his ass after he rapes his straw men or are you just doing it for free?
    From the dude who beats off when people say "where is my $2,500 for health Care Obama promised me?"
    Obama lied and you lied along with him

And you're still defending that pile of shit

What does that have to do with Trump tweeting?
    Exactly what you said. You call Obama a liar yet defend Trump when he lies and when he shits on the Constitution. HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I recall Trump calling for the Boycott of Apple during the campaign. Can someone remind me what happened with that?

I just wanted to drop by and laugh at Bob and the other shitdicks here now supporting the president openly lying. And defending him for telling corporations what to do.
    He free to give his opinion on what he wants corporations to do Hondo. I just want to laugh on how you believe a Tweet has the force of law.

He was able to get Kunts like you and Hondo all in a twist but you’re right it doesn’t take much if anything to do that. Were you under some belief that Trump’s Tweets carry some legal authority?

Btw does Hondo pay you to tongue his ass after he rapes his straw men or are you just doing it for free?
    From the dude who beats off when people say "where is my $2,500 for health Care Obama promised me?"

Exactly what you said. You call Obama a liar yet defend Trump when he lies and when he shits on the Constitution. HTH
    Obama lied.

What does that have to do with Trump tweets?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

From a dumbfuck who compares a bill passed by Congress and signed into law by Obama to a Trump tweet.

I wasn’t around here at the time but I suspect Hondo was one of the kneepadding bitches pushing Obamacare because of all the money it was going to save us, just like he does now when he pimps Medicare for All.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

From a dumbfuck who compares a bill passed by Congress and signed into law by Obama to a Trump tweet.

I wasn’t around here at the time but I suspect Hondo was one of the kneepadding bitches pushing Obamacare because of all the money it was going to save us, just like he does now when he pimps Medicare for All.

Look at Bob peddle more lies. Lil lyin Bob. You see Bob. Obama never once used the $2,500 savings comment on the insurance mandate bill. That was a campaign promise of single payer that he never followed through on.

You are too dumb to understand that the bill he campaigned on never went to Congress.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Obama lied.

What does that have to do with Trump tweets?

It doesn't. It has to do with your hypocrisy. I even said they in my post. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Look at Bob peddle more lies. Lil lyin Bob. You see Bob. Obama never once used the $2,500 savings comment on the insurance mandate bill. That was a campaign promise of single payer that he never followed through on.

You are too dumb to understand that the bill he campaigned on never went to Congress.
    Liar

And you did back it. And now you're still lying about it

• Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Liar

You are too dumb to even understand what happened too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    What that article doesn't mention is that he was campaigning on single payer. Not individual mandate. But you believe your one sided article. Nice work.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The article is what he was saying in 2012 after Obamacare passed

You're lying as usual

Obama lied his ass off

Fuck off
  • Options
    Oh you mean the part where they start cherry picking data.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Liar

You are too dumb to even understand what happened too.
    You know the safety walked up a loong time ago in this thread.

Do better, Coach Pettibone.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Absolute 100% pure Hondo pathological lying bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Obama in 2009 after he'd already been elected and promoting Obamacare promising that the average family would save $2,500 a year on their health insurance premiums. He wasn't campaigning on a single payer plan. He was pushing for Obamacare.

https://youtu.be/8GMRIrFV_fQ

Hondo is a fucking pathological liar and fucking moron but then again everyone here already knows that.

Time for some Hondo ass tonguing O'Keefed!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?
    Yes Hondo, everyone can see that you're a fucking pathological liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    And another fucking Hondo the pathological liar whopper is that Obama ever campaigned on a single payer healthcare system when he was running for President.

He didn't.

In April 2007, a few months after he declared his candidacy for presidency, the Chicago Tribune reported, "Obama has pledged that, if elected, all Americans would have health-care coverage by the end of his first term. He has said he is reluctant to switch to a 'single-payer' national health insurance system because of the difficulty in making a quick transition from the employer-based private system."

After he was elected he was even more vocal about his lack of support for a single payer system.

At his town halls as president, he routinely answers questions about single-payer by saying he would favor it if he were starting a system "from scratch." But he consistently adds that's not the goal of the current reform. "For us to transition completely from an employer-based system of private insurance to a single-payer system could be hugely disruptive, and my attitude has been that we should be able to find a way to create a uniquely American solution to this problem that controls costs but preserves the innovation that is introduced in part with a free-market system," Obama said in Annandale, Va., on July 1, 2009.

Hondo the proven pathological lying piece of shit strikes again.
  • Options
    Why cherry pick comments Bob? And not post your source.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.healthcare.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Shocking a link that doesn’t back up your lying twat of a mouth.

Doesn’t say anything about Obama campaigning on single payer you pathological lying piece of shit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Shocking a link that doesn’t back up your lying twat of a mouth.

Doesn’t say anything about Obama campaigning on single payer you pathological lying piece of shit
    Did you read the words universal health Care? Do you see that the system he ran in was completely different than single payer? Fuck you are stupid.