Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cobra Ballz, 2021 0.3* CUCK, Gorst (Sarklick), WA (COMMITTED)

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,003 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Should be Fircrest. Ballz loves being from Fircrest

Wouldn’t last five seconds on my block.
    @koopdog
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,805 Swaye's Wigwam

Just stop. JFC. He was a dumb cocksucker who guessed and screamed. Anybody can look up bios on HS kids. Show me a post where he made a non-obvious call on a recruit.

He knew next to nothing about Washington FB history, and his take on O'Dea and Belleuve exposed him for a complete poser on his knowledge of the local recruiting landscape. More generally, his inability to logically track any line of discourse indicates that he may have a legitimate cognitive processing issue. And he was a little PC millennial pussy.

His only redeeming value was that when I told him to jump, he always responded with great enthusiasm. I'll give him credit for that and that only.

I smile at knowing that he's reading this and screaming out loud with no ability to respond. For now.

Nowarning ^ hit the nail on the head: you get a half dozen of those guys and it's straight chaos and the bored dies. Think of me as pest control. You're welcome for my service.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,995

When some guy shoots up a mall and they find a bunch of Hardcore Husky arguments in his browser history, I'm going to be awfully pissed off at you, Creep. This may have been the only place in the world where he felt at home!

You make a good poont. I'm now rethinking my position.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,995

When some guy shoots up a mall and they find a bunch of Hardcore Husky arguments in his browser history, I'm going to be awfully pissed off at you, Creep. This may have been the only place in the world where he felt at home!

That's a good one.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,760 Founders Club

I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban those guys quickly and often, this board will get out of hand.

Since when was info on making bombs considered a “hobby bored?”
    Cunt!