Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cobra Ballz, 2021 0.3* CUCK, Gorst (Sarklick), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,655 Founders Club
    Most uber drivers I know wouldn't hurt a fly
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    Sure, Ballz was different, but I for one will miss him. I'm guessing I'm in the minority on this one though (no pun intended).
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

Sure, Ballz was different, but I for one will miss him. I'm guessing I'm in the minority on this one though (no pun intended).

Minority yes but you're not completely alone. I'm back and forth on Ballz and have mixed feelings about how he died.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Woof said:

He had many legitimately good takes, and I would argue still overall an asset to the bored. Real god only knows why he needed to die on every hill... To the extent you almost had to accept they were troll jobs, but I think he was just epically insecure.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    Emoterman said:

Woof said:

He had many legitimately good takes, and I would argue still overall an asset to the bored. Real god only knows why he needed to die on every hill... To the extent you almost had to accept they were troll jobs, but I think he was just epically insecure.
    This is my read too. You could tell he took each instance of criticism very personally, which doesn't really fit this place. I've disagreed with him before and it didn't blow up, but I'm usually pretty mellow with my critiques.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,805 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mental health is not a laughing matter, bi-polar is a bitch.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    chuck said:

Woof said:

Minority yes but you're not completely alone. I'm back and forth on Ballz and have mixed feelings about how he died.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

He’s probably the worst poster we’ve ever had on a per post basis. Horridly bad hit rate, complete inability to acknowledge even the possibility he could be wrong and an insistence in always having the last (hysterically inaccurate) word. Also went after Kalepo.

And we?re mourning his loss?

This place is getting soft.

hurful
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dnc said:

He’s probably the worst poster we’ve ever had on a per post basis. Horridly bad hit rate, complete inability to acknowledge even the possibility he could be wrong and an insistence in always having the last (hysterically inaccurate) word. Also went after Kalepo.

And we?re mourning his loss?

This place is getting soft.

Without a doubt. But his shitty posting is part of what made him so entertaining. You knew you were watching a train wreck every time and each one more glorious than the last.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,995
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Is Haie banned, too?

Different guy
    They both responded quite reasonably when I accused them of being the same guy.

There were one or two coincidences that made it seem as though they were one in the same.

I guess I was wrong.