Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good for Israel

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Don't forget @PurpleBaze

Didn't read any of the article or the thread, but just Chinned for the FREE PUB!

Thanks, Race.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Anyone who lives in Israel is no coward. Not surprised the libs on here side with the anti-semites.
    Zionism isn't Semitism.

Someone should have told ya.
    Ha ha ha.....I am sure Omar, Tlaib and Pressley just love those Jews. Especially the muslims, hell all muslims love Jews right?

Hey HH, "I got some, ocean front property in Arizona, from the front porch you can see the sea". George Strait would like me to sell it to you.

FFS.....

Do you actually know any Muslims?
    Oh goodie, this is where we hear about O'Keefed's Muslim friend who wouldn't hurt a fly.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Anyone who lives in Israel is no coward. Not surprised the libs on here side with the anti-semites.
    What about the IDF snipers that target medics and then laugh about it? That’s not cowardice?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

“The only democracy in the Middle East”

And another one is?
  • Options

“The only democracy in the Middle East”

And another one is?
    2 of its neighbors, I’ll let you research which ones since you clearly need the regional education
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Sure

That was quick, glad you’re all studied up
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Omar and Tlaib are upset that Israel is boycotting them because they advocate the boycott of Israel.

Do I have that right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.[1] The measure of the level of democracy in nations throughout the world published by Freedom House and various other freedom indices, the Middle Eastern and North African countries with the highest scores are Israel, Tunisia, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Jordan and Kuwait. Countries that are occasionally classified as partly democratic are Egypt and Iraq. The remaining countries of the Middle East are categorized as authoritarian regimes, with the lowest scores held by Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Jordan is a unitary state under a constitutional monarchy. Jordan's constitution, adopted in 1952 and amended a number of times since, is the legal framework that governs the monarch, government, bicameral legislature and judiciary.[129] The king retains wide executive and legislative powers from the government and parliament.[130] The king exercises his powers through the government that he appoints for a four-year term, which is responsible before the parliament that is made up of two chambers: the Senate and the House of Representatives. The judiciary is independent according to the constitution.[129]
  • Options

According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.[1] The measure of the level of democracy in nations throughout the world published by Freedom House and various other freedom indices, the Middle Eastern and North African countries with the highest scores are Israel, Tunisia, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Jordan and Kuwait. Countries that are occasionally classified as partly democratic are Egypt and Iraq. The remaining countries of the Middle East are categorized as authoritarian regimes, with the lowest scores held by Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Jordan is a unitary state under a constitutional monarchy. Jordan's constitution, adopted in 1952 and amended a number of times since, is the legal framework that governs the monarch, government, bicameral legislature and judiciary.[129] The king retains wide executive and legislative powers from the government and parliament.[130] The king exercises his powers through the government that he appoints for a four-year term, which is responsible before the parliament that is made up of two chambers: the Senate and the House of Representatives. The judiciary is independent according to the constitution.[129]

Ah so Jordan is a constitutional monarchy with a parliament, just like the UK! Meanwhile Israel’s PM is being indicted on corruption charges and they have to hold new elections in a month because of dysfunction. The only democracy in the middle east indeed.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Zionism isn't Semitism.

Ha ha ha.....I am sure Omar, Tlaib and Pressley just love those Jews. Especially the muslims, hell all muslims love Jews right?

Hey HH, "I got some, ocean front property in Arizona, from the front porch you can see the sea". George Strait would like me to sell it to you.

FFS.....

I guarantee you that I live around and know many more than you do. Living in the great white North is not exactly experiencing a melting pot HH.

The Squat's members have not just spoken poorly about an Israeli State, they are on record slighting Jews as well. Did you just conveniently avoid that fact or are you again arguing about things you know nothing about?

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Somewhat ironic for a fat ass Seattle attorney calling people who face death every day cowards

I face death every day, madam. I live in America.
    Yeah, must get rough behind that gated community living around others that think and look just like you. Does your mailman drive too fast in your neighborhood? Does your neighbors coiffed up Chihuahua bite if you get to close to him? Real tough sledding in $400 an hour land right HH?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ah so Jordan is a constitutional monarchy with a parliament, just like the UK! Meanwhile Israel’s PM is being indicted on corruption charges and they have to hold new elections in a month because of dysfunction. The only democracy in the middle east indeed.
    I didn't expect you to let facts get in your way

Since Israel is the only democracy and you can't name another

But please, keep up the hate

It really helps my argument
  • Options

I didn't expect you to let facts get in your way

Since Israel is the only democracy and you can't name another

But please, keep up the hate

It really helps my argument
    Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Tunisia are and Egypt was before our Gulf allies teamed up to coup Morsi and reinstate a military dictatorship.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No
    They aren't
  • Options

No
    They aren't

Another poor effort but it’s what we’ve come to expect of you lately
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I pasted the proof knowing full well you wouldn't care
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Zionism isn't Semitism.

FFS.....

Oh goodie, this is where we hear about O'Keefed's Muslim friend who wouldn't hurt a fly.
    I know many.

You know . . . none?