Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Good for Israel

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Anyone who lives in Israel is no coward. Not surprised the libs on here side with the anti-semites.
    Zionism isn't Semitism.

Someone should have told ya.
    Ha ha ha.....I am sure Omar, Tlaib and Pressley just love those Jews. Especially the muslims, hell all muslims love Jews right?

Hey HH, "I got some, ocean front property in Arizona, from the front porch you can see the sea". George Strait would like me to sell it to you.

FFS.....

Do you actually know any Muslims?
    Oh goodie, this is where we hear about O'Keefed's Muslim friend who wouldn't hurt a fly.
    I know many.

You know . . . none?
    Why is a mind reading Kunt like yourself asking me if I know any Muslims? Don't you already know?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Somewhat ironic for a fat ass Seattle attorney calling people who face death every day cowards

I face death every day, madam. I live in America.
    Yeah, must get rough behind that gated community living around others that think and look just like you. Does your mailman drive too fast in your neighborhood? Does your neighbors coiffed up Chihuahua bite if you get to close to him? Real tough sledding in $400 an hour land right HH?
    Five people were shot, two killed, in an incident a short walk from my home just this year. It made the TeeVee.

None of my Muslim neighbors was the perp.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Cowardice

Anyone who lives in Israel is no coward. Not surprised the libs on here side with the anti-semites.
    Zionism isn't Semitism.

Someone should have told ya.
    Ha ha ha.....I am sure Omar, Tlaib and Pressley just love those Jews. Especially the muslims, hell all muslims love Jews right?

Hey HH, "I got some, ocean front property in Arizona, from the front porch you can see the sea". George Strait would like me to sell it to you.

FFS.....

Do you actually know any Muslims?
    I guarantee you that I live around and know many more than you do. Living in the great white North is not exactly experiencing a melting pot HH.

The Squat's members have not just spoken poorly about an Israeli State, they are on record slighting Jews as well. Did you just conveniently avoid that fact or are you again arguing about things you know nothing about?

Your guarantee isn't worth much. You definitely don't live around more Muslims than I do and there's not a chance in Hell you have as many interactions with Muslims as I do.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.[1] The measure of the level of democracy in nations throughout the world published by Freedom House and various other freedom indices, the Middle Eastern and North African countries with the highest scores are Israel, Tunisia, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Jordan and Kuwait. Countries that are occasionally classified as partly democratic are Egypt and Iraq. The remaining countries of the Middle East are categorized as authoritarian regimes, with the lowest scores held by Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Jordan is a unitary state under a constitutional monarchy. Jordan's constitution, adopted in 1952 and amended a number of times since, is the legal framework that governs the monarch, government, bicameral legislature and judiciary.[129] The king retains wide executive and legislative powers from the government and parliament.[130] The king exercises his powers through the government that he appoints for a four-year term, which is responsible before the parliament that is made up of two chambers: the Senate and the House of Representatives. The judiciary is independent according to the constitution.[129]

Ah so Jordan is a constitutional monarchy with a parliament, just like the UK! Meanwhile Israel’s PM is being indicted on corruption charges and they have to hold new elections in a month because of dysfunction. The only democracy in the middle east indeed.
    I didn't expect you to let facts get in your way

Since Israel is the only democracy and you can't name another

But please, keep up the hate

It really helps my argument
    Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Tunisia are and Egypt was before our Gulf allies teamed up to coup Morsi and reinstate a military dictatorship.
    Jordan is a monarchy. Lebanon is a shithole country. Iraq is a shithole country. Tunisia is a shithole country. Egypt is a sad shell of what it used to be. Sad to see how far the pharaohs have fallen.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Turkey is a military dictatorship that put a hit on a NBA player
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

HHusky said:

Cowardice

What about the IDF snipers that target medics and then laugh about it? That’s not cowardice?
    Blowing up women and kids gets you to paradise. The religion of peace.......
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Somewhat ironic for a fat ass Seattle attorney calling people who face death every day cowards

I face death every day, madam. I live in America.
    Yeah, must get rough behind that gated community living around others that think and look just like you. Does your mailman drive too fast in your neighborhood? Does your neighbors coiffed up Chihuahua bite if you get to close to him? Real tough sledding in $400 an hour land right HH?
    Five people were shot, two killed, in an incident a short walk from my home just this year. It made the TeeVee.

None of my Muslim neighbors was the perp.
    Just cower in the basement. I'd say pray but you're most likely a Godless heathen.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.[1] The measure of the level of democracy in nations throughout the world published by Freedom House and various other freedom indices, the Middle Eastern and North African countries with the highest scores are Israel, Tunisia, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Jordan and Kuwait. Countries that are occasionally classified as partly democratic are Egypt and Iraq. The remaining countries of the Middle East are categorized as authoritarian regimes, with the lowest scores held by Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Jordan is a unitary state under a constitutional monarchy. Jordan's constitution, adopted in 1952 and amended a number of times since, is the legal framework that governs the monarch, government, bicameral legislature and judiciary.[129] The king retains wide executive and legislative powers from the government and parliament.[130] The king exercises his powers through the government that he appoints for a four-year term, which is responsible before the parliament that is made up of two chambers: the Senate and the House of Representatives. The judiciary is independent according to the constitution.[129]

Ah so Jordan is a constitutional monarchy with a parliament, just like the UK! Meanwhile Israel’s PM is being indicted on corruption charges and they have to hold new elections in a month because of dysfunction. The only democracy in the middle east indeed.

Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Tunisia are and Egypt was before our Gulf allies teamed up to coup Morsi and reinstate a military dictatorship.
    Jordan is a monarchy. Lebanon is a shithole country. Iraq is a shithole country. Tunisia is a shithole country. Egypt is a sad shell of what it used to be. Sad to see how far the pharaohs have fallen.

Israel has a mandatory military draft for an army that illegally occupies foreign territory. It also includes a military censor meaning you can’t openly discuss things like, oh, its nuclear weapons program. It also routinely violates human rights of its citizens and in the Palestinian Territories.

The criteria was democracy. Jordan holds elections for its parliament. As does lebanon. As do Iraq, Tunisia, and Turkey. Yes they also violate human rights of their citizens. But we’re talking about the bullshit claim that Israel is the only “democracy” in the Middle East. You’re attempting to argue that Israel is the only “liberal democracy” in the Middle East which is also not true. Just observe how even moderate Arab parties are barred from running for the Knesset while insane Kahanists are approved. Learn a little bit about the region before you show your asses.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm stating Israel is the only democracy backed up by facts

Hope this helps

I'm stating Israel is the only democracy backed up by facts

Hope this helps

So they hold elections? That’s your fact? Weak, again.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Plenty of shithole countries are democracies, including this one, where you can get shot on any given stroll around the block
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Plenty of shithole countries are democracies, including this one, where you can get shot on any given stroll around the block

Like I was saying, other than the people they hate what's the difference between HC and the El Paso shooter?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HC not living in his Muslim dream speaks volumes
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Israel has a mandatory military draft for an army that illegally occupies foreign territory. It also includes a military censor meaning you can’t openly discuss things like, oh, its nuclear weapons program. It also routinely violates human rights of its citizens and in the Palestinian Territories.

The criteria was democracy. Jordan holds elections for its parliament. As does lebanon. As do Iraq, Tunisia, and Turkey. Yes they also violate human rights of their citizens. But we’re talking about the bullshit claim that Israel is the only “democracy” in the Middle East. You’re attempting to argue that Israel is the only “liberal democracy” in the Middle East which is also not true. Just observe how even moderate Arab parties are barred from running for the Knesset while insane Kahanists are approved. Learn a little bit about the region before you show your asses.
    Listen here jackass. If another country attacks with the intent to wipe out and destroy your country, seizing territory from said attacking country is perfectly legit. There is no 'occupation.' Palestinian terrorists already have a place to call their own. The entire Middle East. They can LEAVE if they don't like it.
    edited August 2019

HC not living in his Muslim dream speaks volumes

I'll chip in $20.00 for a one way muslim paradise ticket.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sorry your neighbors are such poor shots.