Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    @sonics1993 who has a worse take on Husky Recruiting, Scott "Jacobe loves UW" Eklund or Chest "Lake hasn't recruited a good player since Rapp" Chester?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@sonics1993 who has a worse take on Husky Recruiting, Scott "Jacobe loves UW" Eklund or Chest "Lake hasn't recruited a good player since Rapp" Chester?

Got to go with Chest. How can you say Jimmy’s recruiting hasn’t been good enough? I have listen to there podcast a few times and they have said a lot of things that are false but act like it’s true then bitch about it. It’s really weird.
    What are your thoughts on the lack of DB offers in 2021? I understand its a weak class, but shouldn't they want to get a headstart on someone like Steven Ortiz given the lack of great talent out west?
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    edited October 2019

Got to go with Chest. How can you say Jimmy’s recruiting hasn’t been good enough? I have listen to there podcast a few times and they have said a lot of things that are false but act like it’s true then bitch about it. It’s really weird.
    What are your thoughts on the lack of DB offers in 2021? I understand its a weak class, but shouldn't they want to get a headstart on someone like Steven Ortiz given the lack of great talent out west?
    Jimmy wants to take his time when it comes to offering because he knows he can wait. Everyone on the west coast knows what a UW offer means as a DB so he will take his time evaluating there sophomore years before offering. I expect some offers to roll out in January.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I saw on bets that Chest is still touring Myles Bryant as a walk on. I agree that we the depth and talent isn’t quite where it needs to be at safety, but that’s not the reason Myles Bryant starts. He would start for 90% of the teams in CFB, if not every single team.

He’s and all conference player and arguably our best player on defense, maybe even the whole team. He never redshirted and is a 3 year starter.

Yes, he was a walk-on, but that was a mistake. He would have been offered by everyone if they knew how good he was going to be.
    Turned down a UCLA offer didn't he?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did Savvell Smallz decommit yet?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @sonics1993 safe to assume that this secrete LB commit visit not happening not any time soon lolz
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Do the coaches know Esteen was at USC?
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    FirePete said:

@sonics1993 safe to assume that this secrete LB commit visit not happening not any time soon lolz

Yeah no chance
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

Yeah no chance

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @sonics1993 Can you give us any info with the Marcus Peters dismissal way back when? I know he supposedly choked a defensive coach I was wondering if you have any real details on that situation. Thanks
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Aside from the @FirePete triple negative about the potential secret LB visit, when is Gregory getting fired again?
  • Options

Aside from the @FirePete triple negative about the potential secret LB visit, when is Gregory getting fired again?

#negadawg
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Plz god
  • Options
    @sonics1993 are there rumblings that Gregory should get his resume dusted off?