Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Sonics. I'm sure the top half of our committ list is still being recruited by other teams. Any rumblings of any of our boys wavering?

Follow up. Any of the young receivers, primarily Osborne and Spiker, thinking about transferring due to not getting a decent look and with lots of talent coming in?
    Good question
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @sonics1993 in your opinion, what is holding this team and this coaching staff back?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @sonics1993 - Like always TYFYS.

- Where has @AcropolisJr been?
    - Any update if the secret LB recruit can see Chris Pratt running from a T-Rex from his bedroom window?
    - What does a typical Husky Saturday look like for @sonics1993?
    - You said on Aug 15th that Ruth's two "CATACLYSM” recruits were Smalls and a player you described as "not CATACLYSM" but " would definitely be a
    huge pick up". Is this player the mystery DL or LB recruit?
    - You said the mystery LB recruit is "scared of the numbers especially after Smalls commitment." Is he scared because he plays the same position as
    him?
    - Any rumors that Urban will be replacing Helton?
    - Is Will Latu still committing on Oct 25th?
    - Put an end to the saga. % Henry To'oto'o transfers from Tennessee?
    - Is TE Terry Austin from Tumwater someone who should be on offer watch?
    - Is UW high on OT Josh Conerly from Rainier Beach?
    - What happened w/ Stephon Wright last year?
    - A month an half ago you predicted the under of 1.5 coaches moving on after the season? Has your opinion changed?
    - Do we win at Arizona? I say yes but barely.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FWIW, one of the DM posters from Hawaii confirmed the secret commit is you know who. He said there's a lot of ppl close to him that want him at UW and he does want to visit but would have to decommit first.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

FWIW, one of the DM posters from Hawaii confirmed the secret commit is you know who. He said there's a lot of ppl close to him that want him at UW and he does want to visit but would have to decommit first.

I guess the edit people better do a better job this time lol
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

No I don't know who. Peter Latu?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

$10.95 ($129)
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

The good fortune of the Dawgs will never Tel.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

The good fortune of the Dawgs will never Tel.
    Oh?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,022
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Botelho?

What makes you say that?
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    FirePete said:

@sonics1993 at what point will pete will tell Gregory that he needs to dust of his resume

Don't hold your breathe, there is a reason why Pete made him assistant head coach.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Sonics. I'm sure the top half of our committ list is still being recruited by other teams. Any rumblings of any of our boys wavering?

Jacobe is obviously wavering, Myles and Jalen are still being recruited hard by USC, Rome is also still being recruited as well.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Follow up. Any of the young receivers, primarily Osborne and Spiker, thinking about transferring due to not getting a decent look and with lots of talent coming in?
    I wouldn't be surprised but to early to tell.
  • Options

For all the people who call Pete a hypocrite for recruiting committed players, he has a rule that you have to decommit before you can visit. He made Puka do that with USC but Puka never went public with it and Jordan will have to do the same if he wants to visits. I doubt he does.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

- Any update if the secret LB recruit can see Chris Pratt running from a T-Rex from his bedroom window?
    - You said on Aug 15th that Ruth's two "CATACLYSM” recruits were Smalls and a player you described as "not CATACLYSM" but " would definitely be a
    - You said the mystery LB recruit is "scared of the numbers especially after Smalls commitment." Is he scared because he plays the same position as
    him?
    - A month an half ago you predicted the under of 1.5 coaches moving on after the season? Has your opinion changed?

1. He's still around
    2. He can not
    3. DL
    4. Yes
    5. Oh yeah, would be surprised if he didn't
    6. No
    7. 5%
    8. Absolutely
    9. Don't know
    10. His mom preferred Herm and wouldn't allow us in her home for home visit. Made some lame excuse about he needs to study for his finals so he doesn't have time but then allows ASU in.
    11. Yep, right now I go over
    12. We did but it wasn't pretty.
    Thanks Sonic - Jordan Berry recently backed off his pledge from LSU. Are the Huskies kicking the tires on him?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

him?

1. He's still around
    2. He can not
    3. DL
    4. Yes
    5. Oh yeah, would be surprised if he didn't
    6. No
    7. 5%
    8. Absolutely
    9. Don't know
    10. His mom preferred Herm and wouldn't allow us in her home for home visit. Made some lame excuse about he needs to study for his finals so he doesn't have time but then allows ASU in.
    11. Yep, right now I go over
    12. We did but it wasn't pretty.
    Thanks Sonic - Jordan Berry recently backed off his pledge from LSU. Are the Huskies kicking the tires on him?
    Aren’t we looking for a different body type this cycle? Berry is more of the same as far as what we have.