Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So, after you've called the President and all of his supporters racists...

124»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

So now that you've turned it up to 11 Rats, where else can you go from here?

Easy. To the ballot box and outvote them
    Good luck the rest of the way

Running an old white racist to stop racism is an interesting strategery
    It's cute that you think that anybody but Elizabeth Warren is going to get the nomination
    Warren's horrible.
    No surprise that you don't like her. She wants to help you anyway
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

The democrats should focus on beating reality tv stars before they start worrying about secession

Why? That doesn’t make any sense at all.
    They are completely and totally incompetent. What makes you confident they successfully secede and begin their own country?
    California, Washington and Oregon are far more successful economically and financially than any aggregation of white trash states you could possibly assemble. More successful even than the failing US federal government that each of the West cost states subsidize and are net payers into. Never-trump subsidizes trump to a degree that this MAGAt bullshit could never otherwise survive. Are you seriously asking how 50 million people with a gdp per capita greater than any other country in the world could survive? Social security, Medicare and Medicaid for lazy ass geriatric trumptards costs real money bitchfork. That you presume the consent of voters that didn’t vote for the reality tv Star is the threshold for credibility, and not the other way around, seals the deal. Secession is in play. Trump is not normal. The 2016 election is over and you need to get over it because trump is incapable of governing.
    This paragraph of nonsense is such a non-sequitur that the Hondo Bros would believe it. Oh, sorry. One wrote it.

This drivel is complete ignorance and idiocy on a good day.
    So you’ve got nothing. No argument. Just illiterate white trash slogans. As usual.
    You can't argue or debate with stupidity or ignorance.

And, since you brought it up, you racist piece of shit: I'm a minority.

You are a racist hater on full display.

You should consider talking with your wife's veterinarian about your hate issues.
    You looking for some kind of special treatment around here, race card guy? Is he a racist because he said you were using white trash slogans? I thought you guys hated playing the race card?
    You ride with @CirrhosisDawg you get my high horse riding against you

I'm just a white trash trumptard racist white nationalist supreme Nazi superman so you should be safe

Pivoting from Trump is a traitor to Trump is a white nationalist is fucking stupid but consider the source

@CirrhosisDawg
    Would calling Trump a white nationalist traitor, thin-skinned fucking pussy, soft handed daddy's boy, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life narcissist asshole work for you? Because I could go with that.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

The guy who spent the previous administration referring to Obama as a chimp is suddenly concerned about being labeled a racist

Fuck that strawman ass Scotty the Republican
    Thanks for the reminder. Need to switch over so I can vote in the democratic primary since there’s nothing of consequence this year on the republican side
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

The democrats should focus on beating reality tv stars before they start worrying about secession

They are completely and totally incompetent. What makes you confident they successfully secede and begin their own country?
    California, Washington and Oregon are far more successful economically and financially than any aggregation of white trash states you could possibly assemble. More successful even than the failing US federal government that each of the West cost states subsidize and are net payers into. Never-trump subsidizes trump to a degree that this MAGAt bullshit could never otherwise survive. Are you seriously asking how 50 million people with a gdp per capita greater than any other country in the world could survive? Social security, Medicare and Medicaid for lazy ass geriatric trumptards costs real money bitchfork. That you presume the consent of voters that didn’t vote for the reality tv Star is the threshold for credibility, and not the other way around, seals the deal. Secession is in play. Trump is not normal. The 2016 election is over and you need to get over it because trump is incapable of governing.
    This paragraph of nonsense is such a non-sequitur that the Hondo Bros would believe it. Oh, sorry. One wrote it.

So you’ve got nothing. No argument. Just illiterate white trash slogans. As usual.

You should consider talking with your wife's veterinarian about your hate issues.
    You looking for some kind of special treatment around here, race card guy? Is he a racist because he said you were using white trash slogans? I thought you guys hated playing the race card?

I'm just a white trash trumptard racist white nationalist supreme Nazi superman so you should be safe

Pivoting from Trump is a traitor to Trump is a white nationalist is fucking stupid but consider the source

@CirrhosisDawg
    Would calling Trump a white nationalist traitor, thin-skinned fucking pussy, soft handed daddy's boy, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life narcissist asshole work for you? Because I could go with that.
    I'd go with President of the United States
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

It's cute that you think that anybody but Elizabeth Warren is going to get the nomination
    Warren's horrible.
    No surprise that you don't like her. She wants to help you anyway
    A woman with a large net worth. I can understand your attraction
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

@CirrhosisDawg
    You'd go with him on a date.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,560
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

@CirrhosisDawg
    Geez, take CD's dick out of your mouth before you speak.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

@CirrhosisDawg
    Alas Trump is in love with another and he’s all excited about his latest love letter from his nork boyfriend.
    Blu82 said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

@CirrhosisDawg
    Geez, take CD's dick out of your mouth before you speak.
    Fuck off.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,344 Founders Club
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,374 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

Quite honestly I'd be shocked if she did

Elizabeth Warren is a Harpie.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,961
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

Holy shite...something bearsdon’twin said that I actually agree with. I’d bet on her right now, not that it will help the Dems...
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,560
    The phoney piece of shit fake Indian will get her fake ass drilled all the way to CD's barn if nominated.
    She may interrupt CD and Flea.
    I'd like pictures..
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,848
    It's getting close
    Trump still seems like a lock