Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So, after you've called the President and all of his supporters racists...

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RaceBannon backed Presidential candidates:
    George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Sounds like a credible source.

What you fucks on the progressive left fail to understand.....and read this very closely....

Those you label as "Trumptards".....those are simply folk who don't buy the bullshit of the Progressive movement. You gots the @raceBannons who doorbelled for McGovern, you gots guys like me who have voted both D and R in the past, probably another half dozen on this board who fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve. The fact is they aren't Pro-Trump insomuch as absolutely died in the wool anti-Progressive.

But but but Trump. I know....

Great rant. Now fuck off. This nonsense doesn’t make trump normal. Why cant you accept that?
    Go air your daddy issues somewhere else, pansy. NOGAF who is and isn't normal.

Anyone who blocks a tranny-loving, pandering, intersectional progressive from the Oval Office deserves a medal, normal or not.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

What you fucks on the progressive left fail to understand.....and read this very closely....

Those you label as "Trumptards".....those are simply folk who don't buy the bullshit of the Progressive movement. You gots the @raceBannons who doorbelled for McGovern, you gots guys like me who have voted both D and R in the past, probably another half dozen on this board who fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve. The fact is they aren't Pro-Trump insomuch as absolutely died in the wool anti-Progressive.

Great rant. Now fuck off. This nonsense doesn’t make trump normal. Why cant you accept that?
    Safety walked up to the line ; 2nd down.

I give zero shits whether Trump is President. I predicted it because Hilary was deplorable as did Race. But there's any number of folks who could step in and do the job. I simply find him entertaining as fuck to watch the extreme left's collective heads explode.

Your powers of prediction are very impressive. As are your apologies for unmoored McGovern / Jesse Jackson supporters that now plump for trump. Lunatics can get it right eventually, right?

Btw, the OP GayBob was lamenting about the political conversation going forward now that trump is irrefutably branded as a racist and white supremacist. I answered the question. Notably, not a single trumptard has. All you’ve got is deflection and obfuscation.
    The old play used to be 'you just don't understand'. The new play is "you're a racist".

Secession was already tried. The secessionists lost. That's like busting out the Wing T.

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

I give zero shits whether Trump is President. I predicted it because Hilary was deplorable as did Race. But there's any number of folks who could step in and do the job. I simply find him entertaining as fuck to watch the extreme left's collective heads explode.

Best year for popcorn & TV since Watergate.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    Swaye's Wigwam

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Looks like I'm 2 and 2

Trump is normal for an abnormal position

Your deranged behavior is a nice bonus

Hillary loser Muellertards should respect their betters
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Your powers of prediction are very impressive. As are your apologies for unmoored McGovern / Jesse Jackson supporters that now plump for trump. Lunatics can get it right eventually, right?

Btw, the OP GayBob was lamenting about the political conversation going forward now that trump is irrefutably branded as a racist and white supremacist. I answered the question. Notably, not a single trumptard has. All you’ve got is deflection and obfuscation.
    The old play used to be 'you just don't understand'. The new play is "you're a racist".

Secession was already tried. The secessionists lost. That's like busting out the Wing T.

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

I’m sure you’re reasonably intelligent. Your observation and analytical skills, however, are seriously lacking right now. You really don’t know what you’re talking about, although I can’t be absolutely sure because you didn’t answer GayBob’s question. Where does the political conversation go from here? I answered truthfully. You deflect and obfuscate.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

I’m sure you’re reasonably intelligent. Your observation and analytical skills, however, are seriously lacking right now. You really don’t know what you’re talking about, although I can’t be absolutely sure because you didn’t answer GayBob’s question. Where does the political conversation go from here? I answered truthfully. You deflect and obfuscate.
    You said it was going to secession. Why argue? Apparently you know best.

Are you punting or going for it?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,411
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

So now that you've turned it up to 11 Rats, where else can you go from here?

I would say the conversation go to the American people and deliver the message that a White Supremacist has no business holding the highest office in the land.
    America already knows that you Northern Idaho fucking Nazi
    None of them left there. Lost their compound years ago and ran away.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

I would say the conversation go to the American people and deliver the message that a White Supremacist has no business holding the highest office in the land.
    America already knows that you Northern Idaho fucking Nazi
    None of them left there. Lost their compound years ago and ran away.
    Actually some of them died in a fiery blaze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Mathews
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Can't wait for the election it'll look like the ending to The Kingsman!
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Secession is one option. If you insist that you and trump are normal, there’s practically no hope or anything left to salvage. You’d be happier in Arkansas anyway. White nationalist racial grievance and unskilled labor are the base there.

I have met some but then I was putting them in jail. Kalifornia has quite a few.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

If you all insist that trump is normal and that all of your problems are because of the inability of Hillary voters to accept the results and move on, then secession or a form of federalism will absolutely occur. It’s not about you or your incredible powers of prediction.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

If you all insist that trump is normal and that all of your problems are because of the inability of Hillary voters to accept the results and move on, then secession or a form of federalism will absolutely occur. It’s not about you or your incredible powers of prediction.
    Nobody has ever said Trump was normal

HTH.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

HTH.
    Great. Now answer GayBob’s question. I did.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

HTH.
    In fact, I believe it was Uncle Race who just in the last day said Trump was conflicted between being a sociopath and a narcissist.

That’s how bad the DNC and the Progressive left is disconnected from reality - that the greatest country on the planet would elect someone with perhaps TWO personality disorders over what they serve up for candidates and policy.

Sad but true.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The democrats should focus on beating reality tv stars before they start worrying about secession
  • Options

The democrats should focus on beating reality tv stars before they start worrying about secession

Why? That doesn’t make any sense at all.
  • Options

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Progressives aren't.

3rd down.

HTH.
    Great. Now answer GayBob’s question. I did.
    I already agreed with you. Run the secession play.

It won't work either but go ahead. The Progressive extremists have already tried racism with BLM and Antifah kind of fucked that up with the mainstream populace, then sexism with #metoo - that worked great until Asia Arengton was found to shagging a 15 year old; then it was the old boys/white privilege angle with Kavanagh until that blew up with Christine Ford's misremembering; now it's white supremacy which is total bullshit, painting the wide brush onto an entire race when white supremacy is just a dot on the whole sample size of Caucasians.

So, yeah, secession is fine for now.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So you'd spout barely coherent gibberish. Got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Secession is one option. If you insist that you and trump are normal, there’s practically no hope or anything left to salvage. You’d be happier in Arkansas anyway. White nationalist racial grievance and unskilled labor are the base there.

Secession? That's what your party likes to do El Monte, not mine.

Maybe you guys can get that California secession movement fired up again.

My/your party? Jfc you are are a retard. You asked what the next step in the political process is. Trump is not normal. You are not normal. Secession is the logical next step. There is no way trumptards can walk any of this back. Secession is a logical next step.
    Yes, that's what you states rights Rat party members have always believed El Monte.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

Easy. To the ballot box and outvote them
    But what if you don't out vote them?