Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So, after you've called the President and all of his supporters racists...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

So now that you've turned it up to 11 Rats, where else can you go from here?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

and white supremacists, where exactly does the political conversation go from there?

And whatever happen to that leftists concern about the "tone" of our political discourse? Obama was an anti-Semite but I don't ever recall that being part of the normal political discourse when he was in office.

More violence.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Bob’s explanation for why Obama was an anti-semite will be that he only kissed Likud’s ass with some hesitation. Dumb as a rock.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    edited August 2019

Bob’s explanation for why Obama was an anti-semite will be that he only kissed Likud’s ass with some hesitation. Dumb as a rock.

20 years in racist anti-Semitic church to start with.

You know what's funny, it's said that we're in the grip of a white supremacist and that white supremacists are everywhere today. But in all honesty, I've never met one white supremacist in all my life. I don't know any, and I've never even socialized casually with anyone who is a white supremacist.

But for some odd reason Obama was pals with and mentored by all kinds of bigots and anti-Semites.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Secession is one option. If you insist that you and trump are normal, there’s practically no hope or anything left to salvage. You’d be happier in Arkansas anyway. White nationalist racial grievance and unskilled labor are the base there.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

Secession is one option. If you insist that you and trump are normal, there’s practically no hope or anything left to salvage. You’d be happier in Arkansas anyway. White nationalist racial grievance and unskilled labor are the base there.

Secession? That's what your party likes to do El Monte, not mine.

Maybe you guys can get that California secession movement fired up again.

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

I would say the conversation go to the American people and deliver the message that a White Supremacist has no business holding the highest office in the land.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

I would say the conversation go to the American people and deliver the message that a White Supremacist has no business holding the highest office in the land.
    America already knows that you Northern Idaho fucking Nazi
    SFGbob said:

My/your party? Jfc you are are a retard. You asked what the next step in the political process is. Trump is not normal. You are not normal. Secession is the logical next step. There is no way trumptards can walk any of this back. Secession is a logical next step.

SFGbob said:

My/your party? Jfc you are are a retard. You asked what the next step in the political process is. Trump is not normal. You are not normal. Secession is the logical next step. There is no way trumptards can walk any of this back. Secession is a logical next step.
    Trumptards don't need to walk anything back

Now Muellertards on the other hand have been walking shit back for three years now

Never has a group been this fucking stupid in the history of the world

So you have that going for you which is nice
    See? Thanks for proving my point.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023
    SFGbob said:

Easy. To the ballot box and outvote them

SFGbob said:

Trumptards don't need to walk anything back

Now Muellertards on the other hand have been walking shit back for three years now

Never has a group been this fucking stupid in the history of the world

So you have that going for you which is nice
    See? Thanks for proving my point.
    It's been my point all along

Muellertards are idiots as you so aptly display here

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck the rest of the way

Running an old white racist to stop racism is an interesting strategery
    We know you are a trumptard. What’s your point?

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck the rest of the way

Running an old white racist to stop racism is an interesting strategery
    We know you are a trumptard. What’s your point?
    That you're a Muellertard and the Trumptards kicked your ass

That has to sting

And the point to anyone with half a brain is that you're running an old white racist while claiming to be against racism

Typical Muellertard behavior I guess
    RaceBannon backed Presidential candidates:
    George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Sounds like a credible source.

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

What you fucks on the progressive left fail to understand.....and read this very closely....

Those you label as "Trumptards".....those are simply folk who don't buy the bullshit of the Progressive movement. You gots the @raceBannons who doorbelled for McGovern, you gots guys like me who have voted both D and R in the past, probably another half dozen on this board who fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve. The fact is they aren't Pro-Trump insomuch as absolutely died in the wool anti-Progressive.

But but but Trump. I know....

Great rant. Now fuck off. This nonsense doesn’t make trump normal. Why cant you accept that?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,374 Standard Supporter

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

What you fucks on the progressive left fail to understand.....and read this very closely....

Those you label as "Trumptards".....those are simply folk who don't buy the bullshit of the Progressive movement. You gots the @raceBannons who doorbelled for McGovern, you gots guys like me who have voted both D and R in the past, probably another half dozen on this board who fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve. The fact is they aren't Pro-Trump insomuch as absolutely died in the wool anti-Progressive.

Great rant. Now fuck off. This nonsense doesn’t make trump normal. Why cant you accept that?
    Safety walked up to the line ; 2nd down.

I give zero shits whether Trump is President. I predicted it because Hilary was deplorable as did Race. But there's any number of folks who could step in and do the job. I simply find him entertaining as fuck to watch the extreme left's collective heads explode.

George McGovern
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Donald Trump

Safety walked up to the line ; 2nd down.

I give zero shits whether Trump is President. I predicted it because Hilary was deplorable as did Race. But there's any number of folks who could step in and do the job. I simply find him entertaining as fuck to watch the extreme left's collective heads explode.

Your powers of prediction are very impressive. As are your apologies for unmoored McGovern / Jesse Jackson supporters that now plump for trump. Lunatics can get it right eventually, right?

Btw, the OP GayBob was lamenting about the political conversation going forward now that trump is irrefutably branded as a racist and white supremacist. I answered the question. Notably, not a single trumptard has. All you’ve got is deflection and obfuscation.